malhothra's master key. ..

Sumo looked shravan sheepishly,
    "Shan. ..mamiji. .."she told in a husky voice. ...she  tried to get him back. ..

    " ahhn. ..I was waiting for you for longtime. .mamiji gave me coffee. .and. ...I lost my patience ..
I pretended to have an important call and went out ..I managed to get inside your room. ..through the window. ..."He jerked his shoulders. ...

    " Oh. ...shan. ..mamiji thinks that you were with the call outside. .? What if she see us. .?"sumo looked tensed. ..she pushed shravan away. ..

     " Shan. ..Please. .."she was pleading to shravan to leave her room. ...

     " okay then. ..sweet heart. ..meet you later. .." He was about to leave. ..

" Acha. ..listen sumo. .." He turned to say something and stopped his words  midway to see her empty forehead. ..

     He took the sindhoor and filled it in her hairline slightly. ..sumo got  little bit emotional with shravan s love. ..He hid the sindhoor by  hair fringes. ..He held her face and kissed softly at her forehead. ..

    " sumo. ..now you are mine. ..take care of my sumo. ..be cautious in every act. ..think twice before you talk with koshla. ..behave normally. ..don't give him any chance to assume anything."

     "  ..Our tech team will be around you. ..never talk with  them even if they are in front of you. ...keep in mind that koshla is watching you. ..and I will be around you somehow .....  and i will be there for you anytime. So. ..don't panic. ..even if things go beyond your control. ...be bold like my sumo wrestler.  .."

    Though shravan arranged everything to handle the situation. ..His mind was in a dilemma to leave her alone. ..He pressed her hands to convey the courage  ...and started to leave. ..

     " sumo. ..take care. .." Shravan s soft voice expressed his love and care for sumo. .

    Sumo nodded with smile. ..

** * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

    Sumo reached GKD GROUP ...
The receptionist informed sumo that Mr. koshla and trustee people were out of town. ..and will be back by tomorrow. ..

   Sumo was at confusion. ..actually, she was not sure about the routine as she was entirely new to the business sector. ..she was sitting blankly. ..she couldn't even make a call to shravan about this as she knew somebody could watch her. ..

    Hours went on. ..

" may I get in. .." sumo looked up to see who was that. ..

    " yes. ..come in. ."

     A technician came in. ..the receptionist introduced her as system administrator who came for the routine checks. ..sumo firstly shocked to see  priyanka there. ..and she remembered shravan s words. ..she managed to keep away herself as per the plan. ..

     The receptionist waited there till the work done. ..priyanka too pretended as if she saw suman for the very first time. ..she smiled at sumo and gave her a formal handshake. ..

    Priyanka was checking the  codings in the system. ..she secretly installed an application that could copy the link to their tech team. ..With that she left a secret note for sumo at her table. ..and her job is done now. ..till then. ..sumo was looking her like a stranger. ..

   The receptionist and priyanka left. ..sumo read the note and it was from shravan. ..

     " sumo. ..I knew that koshla is out of town now. ..we installed a secret spy application in every system of your office. ..so. ..nothing could happen beyond our control. ..this time. ...we should be more alert. ..within 30 or 40 minutes. ..Police personnel will reach your office. ..don't panic. ..I will be with them. ..I will manage everything. .."

  Sumo sighed to see his words. .and she waited for the policemen to arrive. ..

     Actually shan sketched the plan pucca. ..With his technical team's  support, he collected all the evidences to prove koshla s  real face. ..He got the recorded audio of koshla s threat and the bomb blast. ..with Sumo's mobile  retrieve. ...With all these evidences that are enough to hold koshla. ..shravan approached legal formalities. ..

** * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

  The very next day morning, koshla was arrested at airport. ..for illegal red marketing , illegal money transformations via 'Trust' , threatening. ..and suspicious involvement in bomb blast. ..so on. ..

   He was brought to the court. ..He saw sumo furiously. ..."madam. ..not bad. ..you are brave than i thought....you are still unaware of koshla s  ability. ..I can spoil your reputation in a second and I can break the case without much effort. .." He was laughing evilly. ..

   " oye verma. ..do you have the copy of the vedio footage. .?..keep it with you. ..we may need it for court trial. .."

    They both were discussing and verma was stepping towards sumo. ..sumo gulped and tried to get back. ..

  At the very next moment...shravan came in between sumo and verma. ..koshla and verma were shocked to see shravan.

shravan  held Sumo's shoulders close to him and he introduced himself

..shravan  held Sumo's shoulders close to him and he introduced himself

    " hello Mr. verma. ..I am shravan malhothra. ..and she is Mrs. Suman shravan malhothra. ..my better half. ..Btw. ..best wishes for the  case. .." He smiled broadly. ...

    " and. ..I am  pushkar malhothra. ..your opponent lawyer. .."Pushkar too introduced himself. ..

   " bhaiya. ..bhabi. ..come ...let's go. .its getting late. .." Pushkar called shraman to the court room. ..

   " verma. ..what the hell is this... pushkar malhothra. ..and shravan. ...are they brothers. .? And what that shravan is saying. .?did suman really marry shravan. .?" Koshla actually had a mild heart attack by hearing all this news. ..

   " sir. ..how could she marry him. ..we were watching her continuously. ..may be they were tricky to divert us. .."

  " But. ..as for as I concerned. ..it's hard to handle even  a single malhothra at a time ....but now. ..brothers. .."verma sighed and continued. ..

    "  I  knew pushkar malhothra. ..He never lost a case. ..above all. ..this is his family's reputation. ..the malhothras are together now. ..I don't think it would be easy to win. ..let's try our best. .." verma understood the practical possibilities. ..

    Koshla felt a bulldozer 's  heaviness at his chest. .."might be I messed up with wrong persons. .."He thought himself and went in to the court room. ..

** * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

   The court punished koshla and his supporters as pertaining to the available evidences. ..pushkar already submitted shraman s wedding registration in the court and the entire GKD GROUP now came to the control of suman malhothra. ...finally, the truth triumphed. ..

** * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

    Channel WN NEWS. ..

   As always, the breaking news about koshla was on air. ..staffs were cheering up their champ shan. . . Pushkar and sumo. ..this time sumo stood with shravan as Mrs. Suman. ..shravan was holding her hands ...and  staffs enthusiastically cheered for the newly wedded couples again. ...they were so happy for their champs. ..