Why this happens to sumo😂

"what the hell are they doing here. ..?"  It was abstruse for sumo to be on the situation. ..

    The judge arrived and the final judgement was read by the judge. ..

   " on the final will reveal case of  Mr. koshla against miss suman Tiwari has been travelled with relevant documents. . According to Indian penal code.... it was clear that miss. Suman Tiwari is the only rightful owner of her fraternal grandparents properties in every way.  ..now the honourable court. ..unveils the death will  of   ' GKD  group of industries and health care '  that is taken care of the trustee members headed by Mr. koshla. .."

   Hearing this sumo had a gawky look at the opponent group. ..she was ablazing inside. ..on the other hand , she had a chill at spine thinking about the upcoming  tragedy. ..

     On behalf of sumo. . the judge unsealed the WILL. ..everyone was eager to know it's content

    ..trustee people believed that the entire trust and industries would come under their control as they didn't had idea about the old grandparent's hidden love for their granddaughter. ..so. . they blindly had hope to take over the operties. ..

    On the other hand, sumo was not at all interested and she just wanted her normal life back. ..susee. ..her frirnds...channel. ..interviews. ..live relays. ..thrilling operations. ..her shan. ..His love. ..more than this she wanted nothing ....those countless industries and associates didn't affect sumo in anyway. ..

    Infact, she  abashed in a thought. ..that. ..how could she be a rightful owner of the properties whom she doesn't even think the existence in her life. ...yes. ..she was in a embarrassed state to own the so called property. ..

    Even nanaji doesn't pay much attention to this. ..as a lawyer it's important to obey the court orders and hence, he responded to the summon. ..He obviously, never minds about the conclusion. ..

   Pushkar approached  this case in his view. ..frankly, he wanted to lose in this case. ..He believed that if sumo gets the  favorable judgement.....everyone may think that he wanted to marry sumo just for her money. ..He don't want that to happen. ..that's why he genuinely  confessed his wish to nanaji hurriedly before the judgement. ..hence. ..He was keen to the content. ..

     Amidst all these views. ..there is only one person who wished the favourable judgement for sumo. ...Manju mami. ..naturally, she was fond of money. ..though. . she cared sumo. ..she just wanted a big fat life via sumo. ..hence, she too was keen to the content. ..

    " ikkkum. ." The judge cleared his throat to read a long content  which was much awaited. ..

    " this WILL is written with our full consciousness for our only grandchild. ...Suman. ..

    It's conspicuous that our each and every penny belongs to our suman. ..we know well. ..as we are old, the entire things were taken care of the Trust. ..henceforth, of course suman will be one of the MD and the Trust will guide her in every way. ..after her marriage, the entire  associates would come under the control of suman and her husband. ...the Trustees could relieve after that. .."

     In addition, there were the list of all the industries, companies, health care institutions, that belongs to suman now. ..

     Hearing this Sumo's face turned pale. ..so ...if she accepts all these things. . she has to work with those criminals till her  marriage. ...  she sighed hopelessly. ..

    Koshla smiled  wile at sumo. ..He stepped towards her. .."congratulations miss suman. ..welcome to GKD family. ..we are looking forward a formal introduction to our employees by sometime near. .have my card. ..we are expecting you soon to take charge. .." He gave a formal reaction and behaved like a gentle man. ..