Happy hours. ..

"____r r. ..er. ...______"

Shan peeped out of the blanket .He opened his eyes with much struggle. He extended his hands to reach the vibrating mobile without disturbing sumo who was sleeping beside him.

It's pushkar. ..

Shan took the call and spoke husky as much as he could.

" hello. .."

" bhaiya. ..good morning. .."

Pushkar was loud and eager at the other end. ..

" isshhh. .." Shan hissed on phone ..sumo wiggled in the bed and she moved further from shan.

"Shan. .."

she mumbled at her REM sleep. ..the whisper was pretty much loaded with tons of love and of course it was audible to pushkar. His eyeballs bulged out . He fathomed the situation. His voice stammered at embarrass. ..

" bhaiya. ..channel. .."

" Pushkar. ..everything can wait though it's an emergency. ..just cut the crap. .."

Shan hung the call with no pace. On the other side, pushkar chuckled at his brother's attitude.

Shan pulled her close to him and embrased her at waist. Sumo rested her head at his chest . She tangled her feet to his . Her fingers were drawing a circular patterns over his bare chest. ..

She sighed and nuzzled her face into his neck. Shan draped her closure. .His arms involuntarily moved to her pregnant belly. .

" sumo. ..did I trouble you much. ?

Shan asked hesitantly in relation to her pregnancy and their physical intimacy.

Sumo looked his face intensive . her reply came out steadily. .

" haan. .."

Shan's face turned down. It spoke volumes about his worry. His brows arched and his grip on her waist got loosen. .

" yes. ..you have troubled me a lot. ..why you made me to wait longer time for this moment. ..I really yearned to be with you. .."

Those words were from her deepened heart. It was exhibited via her eyes. Her voice was too soft and it was more than enough to melt with. ..

Shan was flabbergasted with her direct display of emotions. She might have interpreted his thoughts. ..

" Shan. ..I didn't feel ashamed to admit. ..because I underwent the pain of pine where I missed you intensively. ..it's all enough. ..i won't let anything happen to our relationship ...i love you shan. ..and anything that relates you to me seems too good even if it hurts me a lot. .."

He couldn't suppress his tears of joy. .He engulfed her into deeper hug. ..His lips were on her forehead , pressing it gently. .

" sumo. ..I am sorry. ..as you know well, there is no any doubt that I love you more than me. But, the thing is that, I felt that I live someone's life. .so, I confined my self away from you. I determined myself...either I would love you more than shan or I should get my memories back. ."

" I tried hard and I succeeded in staying away from you. ..but, the unconditional love you had for me turned me out. .now. ..I don't know whether I will get my memories back. ..but, I promise you I love you more than anything ...more than shan. .."

Sumo stared him throughout, mesmerised by his words. ..there was a deep silence. ..they shared an intensive eye lock. ..

" ouch. .." it was sumo. .