time to leave. .?

I  was wondered to see pushkar ' s weird behaviour. It was a  pre planned trip that we have to leave after onam. The tickets were on queue  now.

I started to pack my luggage. It was a very short span since I knew sandy and her family. I don't know when I have started to mingle with them like my own family. ..

I came here with a himalayan burden and now I felt lighthearted. I would be happy that my shan is alive. He would live a happy life anyhow.

When I thought about shan. ..I remembered adil. He was the adolescent version of my shan. ..I have been so lucky to see his adolescent age too.

Really, I wondered how he was different .His pet love, music, luxury cars. ..

    I recalled  adil's attitude for the past days

    I recalled  adil's attitude for the past days. He was damn cool exactly like my shan. I saw peace of mind in his eyes. A glow in his face. After all, he didn't felt embarrass to talk with me. May be the councelling worked. Anyways, I wish him to be healthy and happy always.

I sighed and rechecked with my checklist. ..I  just wanted to see pushkar whether he had finished his packing. Already he had a dilemma to go back. ..

__ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Pushkar was roaming across his room. Literally, he was measuring inch by inch with his reckless walk. His tension was raising by time to time. ..

He called adil again. It would be his twentieth call if I am right. This time too adil didn't pick the call. ..

" bhaiya. ..pick the call. ..where you are. ..bhabhi is ready to go back. ..she had packed already. Now, how long I could protest. ..what would I do , if she  press me to go. .. "

    It happened as he scared.

" Pushkar. .."

It was sumo who knocked the door. ..

" bhabhi. ..at washroom. ..coming. .."

Pushkar tried to lengthen the time. ..

" Oh. ..all devi mas. ..Please strengthen me. .."

Pushkar opened the door after a little pause with lots of prayers.

" bhabhi. .."

" Pushkar. ..did you finished your packing. .."

" packing. ..?Why. .?when. .?what
.?Where. .?"

Pushkar 's mind and tongue danced a reckless disco irrelevant to his thoughts. ..

Sumo looked him sharply. ..

" Pushkar beta. ..do you  have anymore questions left. ? I don't know why you are behaving like this. ..mmm. ..wait. ..let me guess. ..oh. .. you had  found your  girl here. ..am I right. .?"

Sumo asked enthusiastic. Pushkar turned away. ..

" Oh my matha. ..you have left me at even more dangerous point. ..I have  fallen into the crocodile mouth now. .at either way, I would be churned. ..if I say yes. .she would enquire more and more. ..I have to tower up the lies. It's better to say the truth. .." Pushkar thought himself.

He paused for a second and looked sumo sharply. ..

" bhabhi. ..I don'twant to leave bhaiya. .I want to be with him some more time. .."

Those words are from the heart hence, his eyes leveled with tears. Sumo didn't expect this answer from him. She herself was in the same stand. But, she scared about his health condition. She heard by herself the pain he went through. ...the disturbed mind as he had feel on her. ..those  nightmares couraged her to leave him. ..her soul. ..her life. ..her everything. ..

Sumo wiped her tears. ..

" Pushkar. ..I can understand your feelings. ..but. ..we had spoken much about this already. I don't want to begin again from the first page. ..Please. ..let him live. ..happily. .."

" bhabhi. ..He was quite well for the past days. .I have felt a  positive change in him. .if we stay for some more time. ..by God's grace, he might get back his memories. ..Please. . consider. .i have witnessed your happiness when you were with bhaiya. ..i want that to continue for lifetime. ..i decided to be here. ..i won't leave bhaiya. ..so should you. .."

Pushkar was at his stand. Sumo was astonished to see pushkar s  stubbornness. He was humble to sumo always. Though he was right, sumo was  not in a situation to consider his words. ..He remembered how adil was around her during the festival. Moreover, he was charm and it was undoubtedly a damn truth that she fell in love with him. .He was so handsome and hot in the traditional attire. ..she wished to intertwine her hands with his. .

She  remembered how she had a electrical waves on her  when he touched  her bare waist. .it has been a long time since she felt her femininity. Even now, she had rushed out tears from her closed eyes.

Her lips were quivering. ..she couldn't hide her emotions. ..she turned away. ..

" bhabhi. ..tell me the truth. ..whether you would be happy if bhaiya marry another woman. .?"

Sumo couldn't answer. Of course she wouldn't. She can't even think that situation. .but. ..His life was important for her. ..

" Pushkar. ..as we planned,  we are leaving. ..no more arguments
.."  she left hurriedly. ..

Pushkar 's arguments went vain. Sumo and pushkar were ready to leave now. ..at living room everyone was sitting and sumo touched ammomma 's feet for blessings. Since adil was not there sumo decided it ,to be the right time to leave. ..pushkar still waited for adil. ..

Sumo was about to set her foot out of the door step. ..

" sumo. .where you are going. .?"It was adil. ..sumo stood flabbergasted. Pushkar sighed at relief. .

" sumo. ..you are not going anywhere. ..did you hear me. ..you are not going anywhere. .."

He repeated his words. .He didn't expect the answers. He brought back the luggage to room. ..

" sumo. ..I have cancelled the tickets. .70 percent of money would be refunded. .."

He informed casually and brought her into the living room again. ..

Everyone, except sumo had a meaningful smile. ..