shan at WN NEWS. ..

It was a happy morning for the malhothra clan. ...shravan got up with a radiant smile in a thought of his sweetie 's birthday. ..day by day, the love and care they share for each other increased in a steady graph line. ..

        .now a days. ..shravan was too cool and naughty at times. ..He never thought that he would love a girl so crazyly that would change his own character. ...khadoos. ..shravan grinned to think his pet name. ..sometimes. ..nirmala too teased him by calling him khadoos. ..

         It was quite interesting that he fell in love with the girl who was so simple yet elegant. .He remembered kamini chachi  s words about shravan and his love towards wild animals and camera. ..infact, she adviced shravan to find a girl. ..

     " If chachi knew that I am in love. .? She might be happy and ...pushkar. ."   While thinking pushkar. ..shravan sighed that he has to confront him about his love for sumo. ..

    " Anyway. ..it's quite embarrassing to do so. ..but. ..its important to talk with him before any hazards. . ..i need  to  talk  as soon as he arrived. .." Shravan determined himself to clear the confusion. ..

   _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

   Shravan was getting down the stairs. ..

     " good morning shan. .."kamini chachi smiled. ..

      " morning chachi. .."shravan  touched her feet. ..and kamini blessed him. ..

      Shravan was about to leave. ..

" Beta. ..have breakfast and go. .."kamini stopped shravan. ..

   " no chachi. ..important kham hai. .."shravan was in a hurry to leave. ..

     " Shravan. ...don't skip the breakfast. .."Nirmala and ramnath came. ..

     " Ma. .."shravan showed her  a puppy face. ..

    " Shan. ..I  need to talk to you. ..come we will have breakfast while discussing. .."Ramnath made shravan to sit for dinning. ..

    Nirmala and kamini served the breakfast. ..

   " Beta. ..shall we plan a get together for tonight. .? After all it's my son's best moment. ..and I told nirmala to flash this news as a special coverage. ..in our channel. ..Every magazine of this week will have a glimpse. .." Ramnath was beamed with pride about shravan. ..

     " Papa. ..its not necessary I think. ..we had a party before the ceremony. ..and that's more than enough. ..and. .ma. .Please. ..quit the special news idea. ..it's quite uneasy for me. ..i just wanted to be one among our staffs. ..Please. ..papa. ..drop the party idea. .".   Actually, shravan wanted to stay away from media. ..He never liked getting fame....

     As they knew shravan s character everyone laughed and assured shravan. ..

    " teak hai beta. ..but. ..let me take the opportunity to present the trophy in front of our staffs. ..they would  love to see that. ..is it okay. .?"nirmala asked shravan. ..and  he nodded in acceptance. ..

__ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Sumo was at her cabin. ...she was wearing a saree today as that was her birthday. ..actually she  was not at comfort zone with saree. ..manju insisted her to wear saree. ..though she looked pretty she felt discomfort. ..

     " happy birthday dear. .."susee came in with a delightful smile. ..

   " thanks susee. ..and how do you know. .?"

    " secret. ..and how was the yesterday date. ..birthday girl. .."she winked mischievously. ..

    " Oh. ..It was you who helped shan. ..yeah. .."sumo blushed by remembering yesterday. ..

   " omg. ..blushing. ...not bad actually....you are stunning today. ..shan would die for you I swear. .."she used her opportunity well to tease sumo. ..

     They both laughed and get ready to work. ...sumo was looking for the special flash news about shravan s award. ..she prepared it as deferred mode  and recorded the background voice over. ...saved. ..yes. .its done  ...

__ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

   Everyone waited for shravan to come. ...nirmala was instructing susee to be ready with the telecost. ....all the staffs were gathered in the front office. ..everyone's eyes were stood at the entrance door step. ..Minutes passed hurriedly. ..

     Here he is. ..shravan malhothra. .shravan got down from his car. ..He was wearing a formal suit. ..as always, he wanted to go with casuals and his charmy bike. ..but. ..nirmala insisted him the formal suit and car. ..He let that happened as he don't want to disappoint nirmala. ..

  While Shravan was entering, the special flash news was aired ....he smiled and said "hai "to all. ..everybody cheered him with wishes. ..nirmala made shravan to show the trophy and certificates to the crew. ..there was a formal and informal wishes and congratulations with gifts and bouquets. ..

   After the session all were looking at the trophy and had talk among them...Sumo waited for her turn. ..she walked towards shravan. ..her saree made her an angel from heaven. ..her open hair. ...and the white tulips she held. ...👸 ..resembled a crowned miss. World to shravan. ..he forgot to wink. ..as usual he was mesmerised. ..

    " congratulations shan. ..."sumo handed the flowers to shravan. ..

   Shravan was at his mesmerised world. ..💝

" wow. ..so pretty. ."

    Sumo looked him  with confusion. ...

   " I mean the flower. ...the pinky pretty flower in saree. .."

    Saying this shravan winked at her. .😉.His naughty fingers tried to intertwine with hers. ...

    Poor sumo was at embarrassment and she looked around that is anybody noticing them. ...