Master plan 💃

Shravan relieved that pushkar understood his love for sumo. ..finally. ..Once for all Sumo's problem sorted out. ..now everyone knew the pair who were in love. ..

     Nirmala wanted shravan to be safe and she got ready to open the talk about it. ..

    " sumo. ..I can't take it anymore. ..this is the limit. ..we will send shravan somewhere from koshla. ..otherwise. ..I can't imagine. .."her throat chocked with gulped words. ..

     "What. ..why should I stay away. ..what the hell is there with koshla. .? "Actually, shravan was bit tensed after hearing his name. ..He looked sumo and nirmala quizzically. ..even pushkar was confused. ..

    Nirmala  explained how koshla   planned to snatch GKD GROUP ...how he threatened sumo With the vedio. ..finally, how sumo was at stake out. ..

    Shravan was at boiling anger. ..
" sumo. ..why you didn't tell me these things. ..how dare you put yourself at stake. .."

      "Shan. ..He threatened me to spoil your reputation. ..I had no choice. ...He was secretly observing me. ..He demanded to continue the same scenario at GKD. ..you know well that merciless fellow can go to any extent for money. .."

    " so. . I planned to go with his plan. ..I was in  need to delete that vedio. ..for that I spoke with nirmala ma to work together. ..we decided to keep you out of this problem. ...so that I could work on with our technical team peacefully. ...I need you to be safe. ..that's why I came to resign. ..and talked you like that. .." sumo  explained everything to shravan
....

     " Ek minute. ..how could they track you when you are out of the office. .?" Shravan asked. ..

   " may be with the phone GPS and 'secret eye' application . .?"
Pushkar told the possibility. ..

   " sumo. ..where is your phone now. .?" Shravan asked. ..

    " may be in channel. ..at last I  spoke to koshla ....and  I left it there I think. .." sumo was not sure. ..

    Shravan paced the hall silently. ..
" Pushkar. ..is there any legal privilege for us. .?"

" no bhaiya. ..as for as he has that vedio proof. ...we have to undergo the formalities. .."

    " shall we go for a kangaroo settlement. ..means outside the court settlement. ..?" Nirmala suggested. ...

     " no ma. ..if we descend ...it may be  an  add on to him. .."

     " so far. ..He didn't called you. ..right sumo. .."

    " yes. ..i left the mobile somewhere. ....so. ..obviously...i  didn't get the call. .."

   " yeah. ..so. ..its okay. ..you missed your mobile. ..that means he lost tracking you. ..pushkar  we will be in contact with new numbers. ..we get our technical team to GKD....we will do it together. ...sumo try to be normal in front of him. ..."

      Shravan was sketching the plan step by step. ..and he was interupted by Sumo's negative nod. ...

    " it won't work shan. ..." sumo said. ...

    " why. .?"shravan asked irritatedly. ..

   " Shan. ...we don't know his complete background and internal support. ...He has our whip in his palm. ..I don't think that koshla is a man what we think. ..."

    Annoyed shravan. ...sat in the couch disappointedly. ..." don't we have any other choice. .?"He mumbled. ...

      Sumo stare hardly at shravan. ...she never minded pushkar and nirmala who were there in the room. ..