Fair Play Of Destiny. ..

That was a happy morning for shravan as everybody wished him for the previous day s courage. ..ramnath and lala ji left office earlier. ..pushkar too was getting ready to the court. ..shravan came downstairs with the hurry. He was in dazzling white casual shirt with jeans. ..His companion back bag. ..He rushed towards the door skipping the breakfast. ..

" shravan. ...". .. He stood still at nirmala s voice...

" Ma. ... have some formalities at the police station regarding yesterday's matter. ..I am getting late already. .Pl let me go. ..ma. .."
Shravan pleaded. ..

    His cry didn't made any difference in nirmala. .."have breakfast. ..then go wherever you want. .."

   Shravan sat for the breakfast. ..nirmala served loafs of toasted bread with orange juice. ..meanwhile she detailed the day's appointments. ..

   " shravan. ..we have an interview session  for the appointment of junior reporters  ...we had 8 applications for two posts. ..then. ..we have a general meeting for the next strategy. ...mm. ..... I will be there by 10 o 'clock. ...shravan. ..don't forget. .I need you to be there for interview. .."

    Hearing all this shravan finished his breakfast. ..He pinched nirmala s cheeks playfully. ...." my pretty ma....don't worry. ..I will be there at time ". ..gave a side hug to her and kickstarted  his yamaha. ....

__ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

    Suman Tiwari. .. ...we may hear her name first time in this track. ..but she was familiar with us already. The girl who  won shravan s heart. ...she too was a graduate of investigative journalism. ...being a fresher, she was searching for a job at present. ..and today she has an interview in one of the  reputed news channels in the city. ..what a fair play destiny does in her life. ...!

       Suman wear a formal kurthi with leggings for today  since the first impression may be the best. ..After finishing her breakfast, she went to her nana s room ...she had lost her parent at her childhood, since then she lives with her nanaji. ..she touched nanaji s feet to get blessings. ..

          Nanaji wished her good luck. ..she started her day with array of positive energy. ..that surely she will get the job confirmation. ...

__ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Channel WN NEWS. ....

   Suman parked her scooty at the parking lot. ..she headed towards the reception and showed her interview card. ..after verification , suman was asked to be seated since there was time for the interview. ..

    She was a bit tensed by seeing the internal organised structure. ..there was a big screen at reception. ..running live of yesterday's drug dealers arrest. .. Suman had a look over it. ..and she don't know why. ..she had a thought of the photographer guy. .but. ..Surprisingly ,he was not there in the vedio  which was telecosted in channel. .....

     "Hi ..." suman turned towards the voice. .. there is a man with lean body mass with average height. ...He was not as height as the man she saw yesterday. ..Suman stopped herself thinking foolishly about him. ..she greeted him back. ..

     He introduced himself "   I'm Aditya. ..came for the interview. ..hope you too. .."

   They both shared general informations like the college they went. . .Minutes went on...All the candidates were arrived. ..They called one by one by the receptionist  to  attend the interview. ..Suman Tiwari waited impatiently for her turn. ...

__ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

     Nirmala was sitting in the cabin. ..ready for the interview session. ..shravan yet to come. ..she was calling shravan and he told her to proceed with. ..After selection, shravan strictly wanted a final round of assessment via telephone  prior to the appointment order. ..

_______________________________

It's suman s turn now. ..she went to the cabin and taken aback to see a lovely lady as chief. ..she was expecting an experienced bald  old
man instead of an young woman. ..this itself geared up suman to the positive beat. ..

     Suman satisfied nirmala in every possible way. ..she was quite and intelligent in answering all the questions shooted at her. ..this calm approach of sunan impressed nirmala much...irrelevant to the experience aspect. ...nirmala dared to choose suman. ..again there was an another girl named priyanka got selected for the post. ..and now, both of them have to undergo a telephonic interview with shravan. ..

       They were told about the same. ..shravan questioned them and obviously he was satisfied. ..though he was ok with the candidates. ..He had a bit dilemma in selecting suman Tiwari since she was a fresher. ..the other girl had a couple of years experience. ..shravan found that it would be difficult to train a fresher. ..

   But     ....nirmala  stood at her decision and had faith on suman that she will do her best. ..shravan had to accept with his mother as she was always correct. ...

     Suman and priyanka got the appointment order as junior reporters. .Their duty is to gather the news at spot and the seniors will guide them. ..Their joy knew no bounds as the took a right path as their career. ...

Both of them were introduced to all the department like live stream studio, pcr, car, discussion hall, and many more. ..the senior reporter cum chief editor's name board said "shravan malhothra "
With whom they had a telephone interview with. ..

   Suman seated at her cabin. ..she just wanted to go to canteen. ..she came out of her cabin and collided with somebody. ..she look up with apology. ..and the minute froze still. ..It was the tall man she wanted to know about. ...the photographer. ..❤