Shravan Vs His Mind

It was quite a long time since the malhothra clan get along with for dinner. ..they enjoy their time by chatting and laughing after dinner. ...

  Ramnath : its really stressful to work  round the clock. ....family time is the best way for relaxation. ..am I right lala. ...

Lala ji :   bhai sab. ..if we work at this speed. ..definitely we will win  the best business  people award this time too. ..

Shravan :   lala ji. ..you are right. ..but I believe in satisfaction not in awards. ...

Nirmala : shravan is right. ....but. ..the recognition motivates to do more. ..we can't deny that point. ..

Kamini :   look all. ..Please leave all your business stories. ..and let's talk about our family. ...see our kids had grown up. ...if you all worried only about your business. ...then who will be responsible for them. . You people are boring. ..and I have a great idea to have a new member at our home. ....

All were looking eagerly at kamini. ........thinking that what she was up to. ..

Kamini :  you  all had don't even think about this. ....why don't we search a girl for shan. ...

Shravan choked hearing this as if he heard a  shocking news. ..everybody looked at shravan and enquired that he was ok. ..naughty pushkar  had a intensive gaze at shravan. .....

Pushkar : bhaiya. ...are you alright. ..seems that you were affected with mom's attack. ...you are too bad ma....see. ...how much bhaiya scared. ...

Nirmala : shravan. ...what is the need to be scared. ..actually, kamini was right. ..ram. ...how about Mr. mehtha 's  daughter. ..

Ramnath : yes. ....she will be a  perfect choice. ..shravan. ..shall I call them to our home ...sothat you can meet her. ..what do you say lala. ...

Lala ji : arey. ..kamini. ..you did a great job today. ..if it's ok with shravan. ...we will go for that bhai sab. ..

     Shravan s mind was ran with all the thoughts from the day he met suman. ...He was physically present there while all the discussions went on about him. ..

Pushkar :  bhaiya. ...bhaiya. .. ( shravan came to the world by hearing pushkar s voice ). .

Shravan : aahn. ..chote. ...papa. ..Please I am not sure about my marriage now . ..give me some time. ..and kamini chachi. ...if you are getting bored with us. ..come to the channel at times. ...will have all the enjoyment. ..

    Shravan laughed at all and rest of the family joined with him. ..shravan somehow managed to reject his marriage proposal though he knew that it's only temporary remedy  ..All went to their respectives. ....

      Naughty pushkar said himself "bhaiya. ..you can cheat every one not me. ..i am a lawyer and more than that. ...I am your little champ. ..i will catch you red handedly. ..on that day. . . you will pay for all these things. .." He laughed to himself. ..

__ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Shravan was restless at his room. ..He knew well that if kamini chachi begins a matter . ....she will try her maximum to do that. ..after all she treats shravan as her elder son. ..she was more friendly with shravan than pushkar. ..shravan was at the appropriate age for marriage. ..her concern about shravan was cent percent right. ...

     Thinking all these, shravan wondered why he refused the proposal. ..He was known to Mr. mehtha s family well. ..there was no reason to reject them. ..

    Shravan took his rubik's cube. ..and started to fix them together. ..the rubik's cube was always his mind reader....and it was his stress burster in any emergency situation. ..He could solve it in lesser time. ..now. ..the turns are keep on going. ..and he couldn't fix it up. ..

    Shravan looked desperately at the rubik's cube. ..He just thrown it on his bed. ..nothing could help him to come out of his trouble. ..He felt a tightness at chest. ..It happened never before. ..He opened the window. ..fresh air rushed in. ..the glistening moon had a cool and soothing effect on shravan. ..

      He just closed his eyes. ...Suman Tiwari. ..she was the reason for his trouble. ..His mind danced a spellbinding  kathak  in the
remembrance of suman. ..He had a goosebumps at his heart. .He smiled from the heart ....He saw suman at the function for the first time. ... ..she was the one who made shravan to stare at a woman... the  very first time in his life ..the second time. ...she had a disgusting look at him. ..amidst  all the crowd. ..He could see her eyes. ..those beautiful  and calm eyes. ..

     Third time he met her at his office. ...the frozen minute. ..the same eyes. ..sharp nose. ..honey dew lips and the sculpted structure. ..above all. ..her intelligence. ...dedication towards work. ..fighting nature. ...ohhh my god. ...she is the girl. ...my girl. ..

That's it. ..shravan opened his eyes as if he touched  the fire. ..His  smile  vanished sadly .....It was clear that he was in love with suman. ...but his genuine charector didn't allow him to accept that. .."shravan you may love her. ..but. ..you are an indecent. ..drug abuser in her view. ...above all, you are her mentor now. ..even though she dislikes you. ....she respects your guidance. ...don't spoil it by your one sided love. "

    ..though his mind wandered  around her. . . He put a barrier by saying himself. ..

" shravan. ..tomorrow is the third day. ..if you done with her analysis. ...just get out of her sight. ..you will be alright if you stay away from her. ...time is the best remedy for every thing. .."