Disappointment. ?

That was a wonderful morning for suman. ..in fact, she got up too  early than usual though she had little sleep. ..she finished her morning calls and got ready to work. ...

    Suman was wearing a saree with minimal make up. ..she was pretty eager to dress up well today. ..Other than her appearance,her smile had a glistening effect on her. . that's only because of the thought that she will see  shravan within hours. ..she was excited like a kid and that was  too obvious to her nanaji. ...

    Nanaji was happy to see suman smiling and he was wondered to see her at saree that suits her well. ...to be honest, suman resembled her mother at saree to nanaji. ...by the thought of his daughter, priya. ....Raguvar Tiwari felt a stabbing pain at his heart. ..today he decided to have a talk with suman about the case. ...but. . . today she was happy and nanaji didn't want to spoil her happiness by discussing all the past things. ...

     Suman touched nanaji s feet for blessings. ..Nanaji touched her head and said lovingly. .."be happy always ....Suman puthar. ..anything important today. ...looking pretty in saree. ... ..BTW. ...is there any meeting today. .."

     Nanaji asked casually and suman couldn't find any reason to tell him. ...she told him that the dress code was for her friend' s birthday party. ...actually, she herself didn't know why she chose a saree to wear today. ...she never minded it as  it was time to move to office. ..

___ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

  Susee was surprised to see suman ....actually, she was searching a partner since it was so boring. ...moreover, it was only 7 am and that was  the time of handovers for the shift change. ...night duty staffs were getting back to their home. ..morning 7 am live news was  on air. ...susee. ..as a receptionist, her duty commences at 7 and it goes till 7 pm. ...she never bathered about the timings as she was staying at the nearby women's hostel. ..she was an extravert by nature ...hence  she always hated that 7 am to 9 am. ..she has to spend the time by seeing the NEWS that goes on in the screen. ..

  Susee got surprised to see suman and obviously she was happy that she could spend the  time with her. ..

    Suman punched her ID  for the attendance. ..and she was eager to know about  shravan but she was not dared to ask anyone. ..she has to wait. ...for this good reason she decided to stay with susee. ....

      Suman stared at her wrist watch and then the wall clock.it seems that  ..today the world 's  all clocks have been struck and a minute passed  at the pace of  a year  to suman. ...

      She again looked the wall clock and wrist watch. ...

" arey. ..Suman. ..normally there  will be same  time zone in wall clock and wrist watch as we both are in India. ..or. ..perhaps you may be somewhere at foreign country. ....what's the time now in your watch. ..and where are you now. ." Suman didn't react her. ..

  " dude. .." susee has to wake up suman. ...as susee said  suman was at a world where only shravan s thoughts exists. ..

   " What susee. ..what did you say. ..." suman asked hesitatingly. .

" teekay baba. ...I am done with you. ..be in your world. ..let me enjoy the NEWS as always. .." she was teasing suman. ..

"You. .silly susee. ..."suman punched her  playfully ...

  " ouch. ..."susee gave a formal reaction. ..

     " wow. ..seems that my girls are too energitic today. ..."Nirmala gave a pleasant morning smile to suman and susee. ..

    They both wished her good morning. ...and nirmala saw suman mischievously, "suman ...shall I call you SUMO "

" SUMO " Both susee and suman see each other ....

" yes. ..I love the name that meant a fighter. .that's  you. .. do you want to know who named you SUMO. .." suman was eager to know that and she looked nirmala s face ..

   " your handler. ...he named you SUMO. ..you know ...you are so special that nobody could earn
a positive  report from him. ..you did it as a fighter and ..
here. ..the name suits you well. ..."

" I gonna call you sumo now onwards. ..don't bather anybody else. ..ok sumo. ...have a great day girls. .." Nirmala patted sumo as admiration. ..

_____ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

" Acha. ...so. ..He named me 'sumo'....not bad actually.my dear khadoos ...you have a soft   corner on me. .."

She smiled by thinking his name...khadoos. .. "..omg. ..i love to see his face while somebody calling me as' sumo '.....mmmm. ..where are you my  dear selfie stick. ...come fast. ..i just love  to see you. .."Sumo 's mind was around her selfie stick....! shravan ...!

     Even though she was waiting for quite a long time, she didn't irritated. ..she was pacing the corridor and looked the entrance at every second. ...

   Sumo's eyes widened as she smelled her favourite fragrance. ..the cologne which made her to collapse. ..no doubt. ..its him. ..sumo stood still as she sensed him close to her...sumo turned with smile  to see shravan. ...

" Hey. .sha. ..."

Her face turned down  like  a evening  time sunflower to see a  new  man...Instead of shravan. ...moreover, she had seen him many times  at her home with nanaji ... .she don't know how to react and kept silence. ..

"   Hi. ..you are Miss suman Tiwari. ..right. ..I am pushkar malhothra. ..legal advicer. ..BTW. ...Nanaji told me about you and the job. ..and ...all the best ..."

    Pushkar started to leave and he turned to see suman. ..." Miss suman. ..you look too pretty and gorgeous. .."  He turned and left. ...

    " who asked you all this....I am pretty I  know  .. .."  sumo was at angry mode at pushkar s appreciation. ..

"khadoos. ..where are you. ..except you . .  everybody  had seen me ...you stupid. ..I wore saree only for you. ..you didn't see me yet."Sumo's eyes brimmed with tears in disappointment. ..

" am I overreacting. ..why the hell he has to appreciate me. ..He may not be thinking as you  do "

" sumo. ..don't give up. ..everything happens for good. .. definitely he  loves you sumo. ..He showed it to you from the heart. ..you have seen it in his eyes. ..be patient. ..and try to be normal. .. " she convinced herself and left to her cabin. ..

And. ...where is shravan actually. ...