BBK...❄⛄shan

Nirmala sighed to see sumo at her sad face. .they were returning from the airport. ..

    " sumo. ..go to home and relax. ..we will postpone the client meeting tomorrow. ..seems that you are not at good mood. ..shall we do it tomorrow. .? "Nirmala asked concernly. ..

     " it's ok madam. ..if it is important. ..we shall go with the meeting today itself. ..I am ok with it. .."sumo said positively. ..

     " Ok then. ..we shall continue with the meeting. .."Nirmala was proud of sumo on her job ethics. ..on the other side, she thought of her love for shravan. ..she touched Sumo's head lovingly. ..

    " Everything will be alright beta. ..get me as your friend. ..you can call me at any time for anything. ..after three days. ..i may not be  necessary  to hold I think. .."Nirmala tried to cheer up sumo. ..

   Sumo was blushing to hear nirmala talking about shravan. ..she was dumbstruck to see a mother like nirmala. ..being at high class society, she supposed to be against their love. ..Instead she accept sumo as such. ..this made sumo to realize a mother's love that she never went through in her life. ..

      After finishing the client meeting. ..nirmala dropped sumo at  her house. ..she met nanaji formally and went back to home. ..

     Sumo was overwhelmed with nirmala s love and care. ..she missed her parents much. ..infact, she was jealous of shravan to have such a lovely mother. ..

     She wasn't sure how she finished the household chores. ..she prepared dinner for nanaji. ..shravan would call her. ..in this thought. ..she hurriedly completed the remaining work ....

     " nanu. ..shall  I  bring dinner for you. ..I am feeling tired. .." sumo wanted to be free while shravan calling her. ..so...she  hurried nanaji to finish  his dinner ...

     Though nanaji was not hunger...He was ready for it. ..  he always go with Sumo's decision to make her happy. ..He finished his dinner. ..actually, he was waiting to tell the truth of Sumo's childhood. ..He was expecting a good opportunity to open the talk. ..but. . even today. ..its impossible as sumo feels so tired. ..

       Tomorrow at 11o clock. ..the final hearing  is scheduled and possibly there would be the judgement too. ..

    " no. ..anyhow I have to tell suman about the case and legal formalities. ..its already too late. ..let her take rest. ..tomorrow I need to tell you everything suman. ..no matter what happens next. ..its your destiny to face all this. ..god. ..give her all the strength. .."nanaji was at worry about the next day. ..

    Sumo was desperately waiting for shravan s call. ..she checked her mobile  second by second for shravan s message. ..perhaps, he may not be reached the destination. ..sumo slept with the phone unknowingly. ..

   " Tring. . . Tring. ..Tring. .."

   It was shravan s call. ..sumo jumped from bed to attend his call. ..it was a vedio call and sumo could see shravan. ..

     He was wearing sweat shirts and a scarf around his neck. ..His hair is set at it's place as usual. ..sumo saw his earlobes and nose tip was turned into red colour. ..might be due to chillness. ..

   Though he was wearing clothes to make him warm. ..He was shivering a bit and his voice was trembling. ..

    "Hello. ..darling. ...how do you do. .?"shravan cheered up to see sumo. ..

" hello shan. ..fine. ..is it too cold there. ..your nose is red. ..omg. ..shan. ..take care. .."sumo concerned about him. ..

    " yeah. ..its damn cool here. ..checked in two hours before. ..and we had a overall ride around the city. .."shravan was about to get information to her. ..

   " Shan. ..where you are at belgium. .?"

" I am at Brussels now. ..the capital of Belgium. ..they speak French and Dutch here. .....Btw. .the architecture is splendid sumo. ..you should visit belgium once. .."

" Shan ....you are lucky enough to visit foreign countries. ..I love travelling. ..but. . honestly, I had no opportunity to do so. .." sumo sighed. ..

    " my dear sumo. ..I promise you that we will be travelling around the world after our wedding. ..is that okay. .."shravan laughed whole heartedly. ..

    Sumo blushed at shravan s talk. .."let it go. ..shan. ..actually , when is the award ceremony. ..will you make it live. .?"she wanted to see the moment lively. ..

" sorry sumo. ..its not allowed...they have scheduled the programme till last day. ..morning we have a seminar session by the legendry photographers. ..evening we have a practical sessions. .the second day is for our presentation and views. ..on the second day evening award ceremony and celebrations. .
From third day morning. ...we are set free to shopping and by night.... I will be there in India to hug my pretty girlfriend. .."

   "Naughty shan. ..seems that you are quite interested in last day evening's schedule. .."sumo teased him. ..

    " sumo. ..frankly. ..I miss you so much. ...and it's hard to explain how much I long to hug you. ..tomorrow onwards. ..Mobile phone usage is restricted and I don't know how to talk to you. .."

   " sumo. .I feel that you could have come with me. ..I can't bear this separation and damn cold at one go. ..if you were here, I would kill this cold by hugging you tightly. ..I would have curled in to your lap. ..and hope ...that would be a world s best place for me  to stay forever. .." Shravan was at love and sumo felt all his love for her. ..

" Shan. ..Hold on. ..it's only three days. ..concentrate on your sessions. ..when you come back. .i will be there for you forever. .."

  " Shan. ..i think it's 3.30 hours ahead in Belgium. ..so. ..stick on with the time. ..if possible call me or send me text. ..miss you babe. .."

    Shravan and sumo was at their own world ....they thought the separation is only for three days. ..but who knows the destiny s play. .?