His first show. .

Sumo's pov :

The radiant sunshine awakened me. I shrunk my eyes intolerant  to the beaming in rays. I wiggled in the comforter and covered upto neck snuggly. Before rumbling into another drift, alarm buzzed. I turned it down. I stretched my arms and and legs.

I rotated my distant limbs mildly. Relaxed my phalanges quite well. It has been a practice to stretch like this to enhance the blood flow as I was at the first trimester.

After finishing my morning calls, I checked with today's appointments. I should visit GKD GROUP as a routine. I had to supervise a political debate. ..have to be sure about the legal system for the forthcoming events. ..and so on. ..

I huffed annoyed. My body pleaded to sleep more. ..I pushed myself to get ready . since morning, I didn't see shan. I stepped downstairs. Everyone was at dinning area except shan.

" good morning beta. .."

Chachi wished me and I did the same. ..

" suman beta. ..shan left so early. ..is he on schedule. .? " nirmala ma asked me.

Oh. ..He had gone for work. I smiled with a nod.

" Ma. ..i guess he had joined with his team. ..i didn't schedule anything. I don't want to burden him. .i let him to do what he want ...He needs time ma. ..let's not disturb him. ."

" true beta. ..i accept with you. By the way, sumo. ..if I guess right, you had a physician appointment today. ..right. ?"

She reminded me about my doctor's visit. .

" yes ma. ..i do remember. ..i will manage it ..."

" is shan coming with you. .?"

" no ma. ..I didn't tell him about this. .I can manage ma. ..don't worry. .."

" it's not done sumo. ..after GKD visit, let me join with you. ..by the way, sumo ...have an eye on shan. ..I hope you understand. .."

I could sense her concern. ..I secured her arms and said yes. ..

I left to the channel while nirmala ma and chachi left to GKD.

To be honest, I wish to bring shan with me. It would be every women's dream to be cared by their husband  during their pregnancy. I too yearned his warm embrace. But, I knew his roller coasting turmoil. How so ever, he is striving to stabilise nowadays. I didn't want to disturb his equilibrium.i  Let him to be  himself. .

I parked my car in the lot. I slipped into the channel.

" good morning susee. .."

Susee who was busy with her system  turned up with the smile.

" good morning sweetie. .have a good day. .."

" to you too. ..susee. ..cut off the legal system meeting. .we will do it later...I have to visit mrs. Arora today. .."

I emphasised the change in my appointments and headed towards my cabin. I found shan s room empty. I should ask susee about his schedules. .I decided and concentrated on daily protocol.

I reviewed the scheduled programmes and approved after verifying with legal issues. It was time for a pre scheduled interview with a social activist . I checked it's status. It's about to 'on air 'now. .I was surprised to see the interviewer's name. ..Mr. shravan malhothra. .

With no time, I whizzed to the live stream studio. .I stood tensed at the boundary where the entry was prohibited.i prayed god for shan s performance. I ran to the LSC (live stream control )  where the live stream shoot would be monitored and controlled.