Adil gets his memory back. ?

Pushkar understood the duo's  pre planned sketch. ..He looked their instantly made puppy faces. ..He nodded up and down and huffed. ..

" fine. ..I will do something. ..but on one condition. ."  He left a blank. .

Adil and sumo shrunk their brows .they were keen to pushkar ' s words. ..

" promise me. . until I confront everyone, you both shouldn't meet ...don't even hint anybody ,that you were in love. .."

Adil and sumo looked each other. .sumo turned to pushkar furiously. .

" you. ..spoilt brat. ..you are treating us like a high school lovers. ..we got married. .did you forget. .?"

" okay then. . . if you are not into my condition, then it's upto you. ..pushkar is out of game. .."

He threatened them. ..adil held Sumo's hand and signalled her to be calm. ..

" bro. ..we are on. ..deal. .."

Adil accepted pushkar ' s  offer.  Sumo had a significant smile at pushkar and uttered her sumoful  words. ..

" Pushkar beta. ..I bear you only for shan. ..if anything goes beyond the control. ..i swear I will kill you. .."  Pushkar gulped for Sumo's words. .

" am I over acting. .?"  Pushkar asked to himself. .He had only to smile at her. ....

After coffee, they were ready to return.

" by the way, bhabhi. . how did you came. .?"

" Joshi dropped me. .."

" Oh. ..then how will you go back now. .?"

" with shan in his bike. .."

   Pushkar stood  shocked. ..again it's him who was their target . .He looked adil with  pity eyes. ..adil was set for the ride with sumo. ..He pretended like nobody is there except sumo and him. ..

" sumo darling. ..what for you are waiting. .?come on. .."

Pushkar realised his condition. .He had to book a cab now. ..

" super bhaiya. ..I like it. .."

He hit him sarcastically. ..

" bro. ..we are on your deal. ..let's spend time together for sometime. ..then. .,I promise you we won't meet again as we discussed. .."

  Adil was on his point. He booked a cab for him. .sumo sat at the billion. ..adil thrusted the engine on. .

__ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Sumo ' s pov :

   Since it was a Harley Davidson extravagant, the billion was too small. ..so, I  had to glue myself to shan  .i placed my hands  at his waist . Initially, I held him simply to sit comfortably. .as the ride went on I lost myself. ..

It was the mid monsoon, hence the tea plantations were lush green...that too in varied shades. .the clouds were partially black and blue. .they moved towards each other as if they wish to kiss...i remembered our kiss that happened in the morning. ..i blushed  redder . ...i was goosebumped. ..the cold weather increased my shiver ....

Soothing climate, serene atmosphere, shan 's company. ..i had experienced a undescribable  emotions. . I wished  to  embrace shan fondly. .but my feminine quality hindered me to do so. ..Sooner,  my emotions won against my ethics. ..i was  couraged to exhibit my love. ..

    I slipped my hands to his chest and embraced him fondly. .i placed my face at his shoulders. ..Our cheeks were rubbing each other. ..I snuggly fitted with him at his back. ..I felt his body 's heat in me... for which I was yearned  so  for. ..