The Professional Mode

Shravan s mind ran through the thoughts. ...what the hell she does here. ...again, does she gonna stick a negative  impact on me. ..what should I do now. .?

    Suman Tiwari s thoughts were absolutely on the way  how shravan think about her. ..she couldn't believe in that how a indecent, irresponsible man  be there in a reputed news channel. ..how could the channel hire this kind of man irrelevant to the behaviour. ..

    " Hey....shan. ..." an  enthusiastic   voice  brought them to the earth from their chain of thoughts. ..

" meet miss suman Tiwari. ..newly appointed Jr reporter. ..let me introduce the other girl. .." Mr. mathesh. .One of the Sr. reporters introduced  both suman and priyanka to shravan. ..

    Formal greetings from either side was there and shravan took leave....Mr mathesh remained the board members meeting that had to be held by evening. ..and he gave him the profile of the newly appointed reporters. ..

    Shravan  couldn't find a way to solve his own problem. ..He talked with his girl suman over telephone, and the thing was he insisted his mom not to appoint her. ...and for now, the past is past. ..she is now in my office  and everyday she will be in front of me. ..It was a truth that I liked her much. ..but on her view. .,I was not as good as a common man. ..let the destiny play it's role. ..I will stay back in my line and will justify my profession. ....shravan..... never ever mind her. ..by this thoughts. ,shravan came to the khadoos mode. ..He had to prepare for the upcoming board meeting. ..

       Suman and priyanka were at the canteen since their orientation was planned for tomorrow. ...hence they allowed to be free for today. ..Suman s mind was still at the doorstep where she was  introduced with shan. "...so. ...His name is shan. ..we can't judge a person by his appearance. .The saying was cent percent right. ...shan. ..looks handsome and appeared to be intelligent. ..but. ..what I saw about him is also true. ..whether my own eyes were wrong. ...no...no. ...stupid girl. ..who the hell he is to you. ..stop thinking about him. ..just focus on the job. ..."she convinced herself in mind and almost she too switched to professional mode. ..

     This is not the case with priyanka. ..she  was owestructed to see shravan. ..she was just dreaming about him. ..

"  suman. ..did you see. .shan. ..He was so handsome. ..His smile.....oh.....I could  die for it. ...did you find the unique hairstyle of him. ..wow. ..mm mm. ....definitely his girlfriend  is so lucky. .."she sighed in jealous. .

Suman got an unexplained feeling towards  priyanka s blabbering. ..she just had a annoyed frown by seeing her. .."priyanka. ..stop saying that. ..don't fall by the appearance. ..He might be looking good what if he may not good enough by charector. .?"  

      Suman s advice had no point in priyanka. ..They both were now busy with their work. ..priyanka in dreaming  about shan....and suman in thinking about shan. ...

____________________________________

   Board meeting. ..

   The meeting hall was arranged in a manner  with ease for the presentation. ...seats were arranged around the table to enable the open discussion. ..board members were arrived one after the other. ..after seating comfortably. ..the last year's projects and turnover were discussed. ..

      Coming to the current scenario, the new ideas and projects were welcomed. ...ramnath, lala ji. ,pushkar and nirmala were observing keenly to improve the trp ratings by the new strategy. ..
Every body rendered their own ideas and finally shravan stood up to summerize the minutes of the meeting. ...

      He emphasised their moto be honest and stick to the truth irrelevant to the consequences. .." here  I  chose three upcoming projects that has to be worked detaily and among those a major issue would be  our vital project according to the evidences and statistics. .."

"And, coming to the man power. ..we have two new reporters in our team. ..One among those was a fresher. ..I think. ..They need a little more orientation and training for our routine. . . . I have one more suggestion. ...why can't we have one more male in our team. ..It would be helpful in hard situation. .I went through the applications, and I find Mr. Aditya to be perfect since he was good at technicalities. .."

     Nirmala being the chief, had to decide all. ..she agreed with shravan s decision and told to proceed with the necessary things. ..

  Nirmala wanted to  talk about the trainers for the new. .."shravan. ...why don't you give orientation to the new girl. ...I personally think. ...you have not good report on her. ..so. ...l feel it's better you handle her for first three days. ..the other girl will be took care by Mr mathesh. ..convey this to him. .."
  Shravan looked stunned. ..the more he wanted to go away from her the more destiny brought them together. ....