It's party time 🎉

Malhothras arrived at the venue earlier as they have to check with the arrangements. ..shravan felt discomfort with his dress. ..He need to change it. .

     Pushkar and shravan was checking the food items that have to be served at the party. ..knowingly, shravan spill the beverage in his suit. ..

    " ouch. ..bhaiya. ..what is  this. ..when will you grow up. ..see. ..you have spoilt ur suit by spilling the drink like a kid. ..now. ..how will you change. .? "Pushkar was at tension. ..

    Nirmala heard their talk and came to them. ..

    " shravan. ..how will you change it. ..It will take time to go to home and change. .." Nirmala too worried for him. .after all , he was the hero of the evening 😉.

     " Ma. ..I used to carry an additional dress with me always. ..right. ..I will change it now. ..I will be back within minutes. .."shravan winked pushkar. .

        Shravan sighed in relief. .." Oh. ..god. ..I managed to change my suit. ..I need to talk about me to sumo soon. ..It would be easy to convince her if I say myself about the truth..the shravan malhothra. .."shravan determined to talk about him to sumo. ..

    Sumo was entering into the venue. ..the venue was decorated with soothing flowers .as it was a open space. ..the glistening moon added an extra beauty to the event. ..

     As looking around. ...sumo smelt the cologne which was her favourite fragrance  nowadays. ..yes. ..it could be shan....she was searching him around. ..While on the search. ..sumo slipped accidentally. ..a hand held her right hand to prevent her from fall. ..the cologne. ..sumo looked up expecting that it could be shravan. ..

    " Hey. ..miss. Suman Tiwari. ..Welcome yaar. .."it's pushkar. ..by seeing him Sumo's face turned down and suddenly, she left his hands as if she had touched fire. ..

     Pushkar yet to move. .."BTW. ..you look pretty. ..take care. ."He said casually and moved. ..

   Sumo got irritated with his appreciation. .." did I ask you that am I pretty. ..I know well that I am pretty. ..who are you to say that...Mr. legal advicer. ..set your feet at the limit of nanaji s  friend. .not beyond that. .." she murmured herself with anger. ..

    " now. ..where is this shan. .?" She was searching him around. ...she had a same cologne smell that smells around her closely. ..

    " this time. ..Mr. legal advicer. ..you are going to be torn apart by me. .."...at soaring rage she turned towards the fragrance. ..

        Shravan was behind sumo planning to surprise her by his  presence ...sumo suddenly turned and smiled to see shravan. ..

    Shravan was in pink t shirt and a jeans. ..her favourite colour. ..He has worn his adorable smile. .." Shan. ..looking handsome in pink too. .." sumo appreciated his appearance. .." you always chose black....even pink suits you well. ..looking hot yaar. .."sumo said it hesitatingly. ..

  Shravan had a look on sumo. ..she was wearing a blue maxi dress. ...embroidered with golden threads. ..simple yet gorgeous. ..the cold shoulder revealed her shoulders as milky white. ..her face was glistening not less than a moon light. ..her hair was put up in a messy bun. ..though. ..Some irreverent hair strands welcomed shravan to tug them behind the earlobe. ..she opted only the finger rings as her accessories. ..

   By mesmerised at her look. ..shravan murmured. .."sumo. ..you look gorgeous. ..my dear lady. ..the accessories would file a legal  case against your smile as it underestimates their shine. ..and your smile  never let them to touch your soft body it seems. ..so be ready to face the case  .."

     " Shan. ..you are overreacting. ..like a poet. .."sumo replied him lovingly. ..

" What. ..am I  overreacting. ..you made me to do that...and. ..what you said. ..how dare you to call me hot. .." Shravan  pretended to be at angry

"And. ..miss. Suman Tiwari. ..you gonna pay for that. .."telling this shravan hold Sumo's wrist. ..

   Sumo lost herself already and after shravan held her hands she was in her own world. ..they had an intense eye lock. ..

       " good evening all "

   Nirmala s  voice brought them to the world. ..they both walked towards the gathering. ..the spotlight was on at only nirmala. ..she started with  the formal welcome. ..

    " we all know well that this party is for our achievement in the triage project. ..since it was a team work. ..I congratulate all of you. ..we have reached highest responses in four hours. ..the hospital was under the government's control now. ..and the chairman was under police custody. ..this massive response was attained because of you all. ..thanku again. ..wish you the good luck for further projects "

   Ramnath came forward to render the speech. ..While the speech was going on. ..shravan intertwined his fingers with Sumo's stealthily. ..they both enjoyed it as it was a bit dark around. ..

    " dear all. ..this party is to celebrate one more success. ...by our beloved champ. ..any guess on that. .."Ramnath left a question. ..

    Everyone ...even  shraman was eager to know that. ..

" guys. ..we have a wild. ..wildlife photographer in our channel. .."
Hearing this shravan s mind had a racing thoughts. .." What papa is upto. ."

    " And. ..He was your champ always. ..He was awarded as the best wildlife photographer ...It was really a surprise for him. ..did you find who is he. ..?" Ramnath added suspense. ..

     Shravan was at shock. ..He knew that ramnath was talking about him. ..actually, recognization as a best wild life photographer was his dream. ..and it happened now. ..but. . He can't enjoy it fully because of sumo. ...

    " it's your shan. ..shravan malhothra. ..my dear beta. ..the champ of channel WN NEWS and the entire malhothra industries. .. ..shravan ....come to the stage. ..."Ramnath declared his name and asked to come to the stage. ..

    The group applauded with happiness as their shan was rewarded for his work globally. ..

  The spot light was on at shravan. ..everyone cheered him to go to the stage. ..

    Sumo left his hands by hearing the news. ..she stepped back from shravan. ..her eyes were leveled with tears. ..shravan looked her desperately. ..

    Shravan has to go to the stage as everyone seeing him. ..He headed towards the stage and he could see sumo with tears flowing at her cheeks. ..