HBD sumo 💏

" Pushkar. .."

    This thought made suman totally blacked out. ..the footsteps are getting closure to her. ..she  held the table tightly. ..she just wanted to vanish in the atmosphere. ..her palms sweated profusely. ...enough... she  determined herself to face pushkar. ..this is the limit. ..she couldn't take it anymore. ..she turned to see pushkar at a faster pace  like a cyclone ...

    Instead of pushkar. ..there stood our smarty shravan  with a cutie pie smile. ...

    " surprise. .."He gave sumo a warm smile. ..

    That's it. ..sumo ran at shravan and hugged him tightly as much as she could. ..she bursted in to a loud cry. ..she sobbed uncontrollably.. ..

    Shravan was at shock. ..He was expecting a excited sumo. ..He couldn't understand why she was crying. ..

     "  arey. ..sumo. ..I just planned to surprise you. ..nothing is there to cry. ..listen to me. ..don't cry. ..Please. ..It doesn't suit you dear sumo fighter. .." shravan... still unaware of Sumo's state. ..

   Sumo looked shravan. He wiped her tears lovingly. .." sumo. ..you are behaving like a kid. ..can't you spare this little surprise. ..then ...get ready  my dolly. ..you will go through a lot of  surprises in future. ..like this. .."shravan held her close to him and tried to convince her. ..

     " Shan. ..i am  suffocating. ..will you bring me out for a while. ?..I need  oxygen. .."

     Shravan  jerked his shoulders and nodded positively. ..still, he thought that sumo was panting  due to  his unexpected arrival. ..He laughed about her innocence and went out with sumo. ..

      That was a silent bike ride through the haunted roadway. ..always shravan preferred his bike as champ than the luxurious car. ..He loved the bike ride with sumo. ..While riding, she would be talkative like a kid and shravan would enjoy her closeness.  He Would feel her warm  breath at his neck....

     Today, unusually sumo was quite. ..she was hugging shravan at his waist. ..her eyes were closed. ..she rested her face at shravan s crook of the neck. ..she had never hugged him like this. ..shravan was in the thought that sumo had gone crazy. ..he continued to drive as he wanted to give her space. ..

        Midway, shravan felt  a warm  liquid flowing near his neck. ..shravan felt uneasiness when he understood that it was  sumo s tears . ..His mind alarmed him about Sumo's  restlessness. ..

   " sumo. ..are you still crying. .?"

He stopped the bike immediately. ..at the roadside. ..He was shocked to see sumo at that state. ..her eyes were red due to profound cry. ..her face was pale and  swollen a bit. ..her cute smile was missing. ..With this clues, shravan concluded that she was not okay. ..

     Shravan and sumo sat at the roadside bench

     Shravan and sumo sat at the roadside bench. ..shravan kept silence as he wanted sumo to start. ..the time went on silently ...hours passed. ..shravan looked sumo desperately. ..He couldn't find her problem. ..her silence made him tensed. ..but still. ..He was waiting for her to express her pain. ..even the stars went to sleep after  waiting for a long time...