The cloudy thoughts of adil. ..

Adil's pov :

I wiggled in the bed with discomfort. ..i rubbed my eyes.my eyes were burning due to insufficient sleep. ..I assumed that it would be around 2 o'clock. ..i took my mobile to verify the time. .by the time, the alarm started to ring. ..i leaped out of bed to cut off the alarm. ..

I stunned to see my sleeping beauty. ..she was resting her interlocked hands underneath her head. ..it seemed that she was smiling in her dream. ..i tugged her irreverent hair strands behind her ears,carefully not disturbing her sleep. ..

My mind raced between my  thoughts. .I was wondering how I fell in love with her at the very first meeting itself. .i even hurted myself by wrong assumption with my morality. ..though, I had controlled my feelings on her, I couldn't resist me fell in love with her every now and then .her deepened looks ,indescribable sad smiles and her silence many more had pierced me somewhere. ..

I was at peace from  the moment I came to know my past. ..i was her shan. ..her everything. ..its really an unimaginable love between shan and sumo. ..i was surprised to know the depth of their love. .even after I forgot everything,  her memories were still fresh in my brain folds. ..

This made me to love sumo more intensively. .I decided to propose her in my way but it happened without my knowledge. ..the situation was worse then ,and I unveiled my love to her deliberately. ..

Even then, I wished the situations to be under my control. .but it was exactly opposite to my thoughts. ..Our wedding. ..it was a surprising shock to us. ..indeed I was euphoric that she is mine ..I enjoyed all the traditional rituals in our wedding. ..but. . . towards the end, I felt guilty somewhere. .I don't know why. ..

Sumo was clear that I am her shan. ..she already told me clearly that the new name won't make any difference in her love. ..

I too was convinced with her words. ..I tried to get into her  husband's role. ..I kissed her from my soul. ..I knew that  she wanted me to make her mine. .she trusted me. .even though, I love her from my deepest soul, I couldn't met her with  love ...the bitter thing was that I couldn't come out of adil who was entirely stranger to sumo.though we are married now, this truth hindered  me from taking advantage of her love. ..

I confined myself with the kiss. ..I knew well that my presence near her itself is more than anything for her. ..she needed me with her boundlessly. I decided one thing for sure...Between us, the physical contact should happen without any guilt in me. ..or I should get back my memories. ..

No matter how long we should wait. ..either I would love her more than shan or I would try to get along with her as shan by getting my memories back. ..I would love to risk even my life to love her. ..she is the precious angel I got in my life. ..

I grinned by touching her belly. ..

" you are  my precious angel with the priceless treasure. .."

I took warm shower. ..after getting ready,  I wake her up. ..

" sumo. ..good morning ...get up babe. .it's 2.30 now. ..if only we start by 3, we would catch up with the flight. .."

She jumped from the bed hurriedly. ..

" why you didn't wake me up early. ..is it too late now. .?"

She enquired with real worry. ..I made her to sit calmly. ..

" sumo. ..be cool. ..already I turned on the hot water. ..have shower. .and there's the green tea for you. .get ready. ..you have enough of time. ..I bring the luggage to the car. ..okay. .."