..that's a rainy day 💏

Sumo's pov :

   I'm still at sandy 's home. ..since it is raining again , grandma refused to let me out. ..yes. . . I have to wait. ..I looked at  the thunderous rain through  the french  window. ..somehow, it reflected my helpless condition. .cyclonic situations and tremendous teary sessions added with heart breaks. ..I laughed mysteriously. ..

   I found the wrestler sumo missing in this mission. ..Firstly, I lack  my mentor shan and again the mission is centered on him, himself. ..Secondly, the embarrassment how to know  the truth. ...if he finds me spying on him ,that  may end up with worst situations. .otherwise, i may not get necessary information. .

    I was crisscrossing the corridor with infectious thoughts. ..as sandy engaged with her cousins, I set back alone. ..infact, i too wish this serenity to think. .i can't waste the  time by waiting lame. ..

    The rain drops grew larger. ..there is no way to go back to resort I think. ..I remembered our rainy moment at malhothra mansion. ..

   Malhothra mansion :

    I was preparing shan 's favourite foods. ..it's raining outside. ..as everyone went to a relative 's wedding, we left alone at home. ..after all, we wanted to spend time  together as we wed newly. ..

   I finished cooking  his favourite Italian foods. ..as I knew well, he likes icecream with rain. ..I prepared that too. ..I waited for shan to come. ..

    I ran to open the door, as I heard the horn. ..I saw him drenching at rain. ..He enjoyed the raindrops by widening his hands and his eyes closed. .

    I  made him to get inside the umbrella. ..but he refused. .

   " Shan. ..come inside. ..you may get cold. .." I  pulled him inside ...

     That's the mistake I did ..He banged on me and grasped my waist to prevent me falling. ..I left the umbrella. .we both get drenched now. ..He looked into my eyes intensively. ..may be due to the cold rain , I trembled. He closed his body to mine. His proximity  made me to shiver even more. ..

    " sha..n.." I wishpered under my breath. .He caressed my lips that were shaking mildly. ..I shut my eyes since I couldn't take it anymore. ..He leaned and pecked at the corner of my lips. ..slowly, he conquered my whole lips. ..I started reciprocating. ..

   Rainy dinner with his favourite food and ice cream was set aside as,  not much interested stuff  in front of our gracious lip lock. ..

      I  had a shiver now. ..I tugged myself into the sweaters. ..now, I should device plan to do further. ..to whom I can ask for help. ?nirmala ma. ..no.. she might be emotionally weak. ..Aditya. .?he would be a right choice. ..before that, I should get adil 's  personal informations. ..

   Sandy. ..yes. ..she could help me with that. ..I should  not confess her  about shan till I knew the truth. ..

    I thought to get help from pushkar too, since he knew shan from his brotherhood. .I need to talk him from the bottom. ..this is not the exactly right place to call him. ..

   I saw the rain is getting down. ..I went to grandma to say bye. ..she insisted me to come home  by time. ..as I didn't find sandy, I  left a note for her saying that I am leaving and be back by time. ..

   I stepped out with the umbrella  ..I got back in a thought that I  didn't thank adil still. ..I decided to thank him as I didn't speak with him much since  we met. .

Though I had a mixed emotions, I strengthen myself to be normal. ..by meeting him, I may get some information about him. ..I reached his room. ..I hesitated  to knock ...my innermost journalist wake up courageously. ..

    " knock. ..knock. ..knock. "

After some seconds, he opened the door and shocked to see me ...I smiled at him. ..

   " Hi. ..I am about to leave now. ..I didn't even thanked you. ..so. ..came to thank you. .."  I uttered the words one by one. ..

   " it's okay. .but. .take care when you are at cliffs. ..again, I may not be there to hold you. .."

  He tried to make the situation jovial. ..He laughed at his joke. .same heart fullest laugh, the glorious timples I would love to fall, the shining eyes. ..I couldn't take my eyes off. ..He was still laughing unaware of my burden. .

   " please. .come in. .shall I call you suman. ?"

    I stepped inside his  room ...I nodded yes to him. ..I sat at the corner couch and had a elaborate look over the room. .

  The room was kept clean as shan likes to be. ..I saw a photograph of adil with a pet dog. ..the another with sandy and a guy. ..He might be Joshi. ..

   Adil might have understood my thoughts. ..He introduced his pet dog 'hobbes '...and Joshi, sandy 's cousin.  ..but. ..shan was not interested in keeping pets ..I have never heard shan  loving dogs. ..it's quite strange with adil. ...

   I don't know how am I going to cope up with similarities and dissimilarities between adil and shan. ..but. ..I won't give up till I get the truth. ..

   I am still at cyclonic thoughts. ..