clear picture. ..

Sumo's pov :

   It rained heavily. Though , I walked towards the resort. The cool rain drops went down on me  hot, as it tried to wash away my heartburn. I didn't know how I reached my room. I slammed the door. It sounded bold as if it reflected my thunderstorm mind. I sat at the doorstep. Lonliness  encouraged my courage to cry out loud. After all, I needed it so badly. I cried out loud. I felt the thunder outside resembled me, myself.

I remembered his yell at me. He wanted to stay away from me. I didn't understand my mistake. I was just trying to get rid his pain off . I was searching the reason for his hatred towards me from my view.

Later, the truth hit me. He is not my shan now, maybe I was too concerned about him. It might have  marked a strange thought about me. I closed my face in scare after understanding adil ' s view. ..oh my goodness. ..what I have done. ..I forgot to think adil ' s  inner feel in thought of shan. ..now, I understand why he was up to that situation. ..

Though I was well known the reason why he yelled at me, I couldn't bear his hatred eyes on me. I have never seen his anger and hate at this level. I really felt bad for his condition. Now, I felt relieved. Anyhow, I have to make him comfortable. I should get my shan back. I couldn't see him struggling with pain alone anymore. I should be with him to get rid off this pathetico. There is no any chance I leave him before curing him. I determined myself .I was waiting for pushkar ' s  call. ..

   I hear my phone ringing. Yes, it was pushkar.

Pushkar :  bhabhi, I got Dr. John ' s appointment personally with Arora uncle's help. Actually, bhaiya had appointment by tomorrow 9.30 am. We have to reach him by 8. By the time, we may get the results from forensic lab. I arranged nirmala ma and papa 's samples to compare  .Arora uncle is with us in arranging and compiling lab reports. So, we are on cards. ..be ready in the morning. I will pick you up by 7 am. ..

Sumo :  thank you pushkar. .you won't know what you do. .it was really immense help and I don't know how I am going to repay you. ..

Pushkar : bhabhi, what you are talking. ..He is our champ. ..how could I stay calm after feeling you both in that desperate situation. ..we are gonna get back bhaiya. ..did you hear me. .?

Sumo : ( sighed in relief. . ) yes. ..we gonna get him back. ..

Pushkar :. .okay. ..sleep well. .good night. ..see you in the morning. ..

Pushkar cut the call. I knew, shan was a buddy to all. And ,it's true that everyone in family and channel would  love to see him back. I don't know how the next day would be. Slowly, I slept thinking what I should do the next day. ..

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Dr. John ' s  clinic :

   Pushkar and sumo reached in the clinic in time. Dr. John welcomed them. Since Dr.  Arora had spoken about adil earlier, it wasn't much difficult to find a conversation with Dr. John.

Sumo :  Dr. .thank you for your help. It would bring an immense change in my life. .

Dr John :  It's my pleasure to be a part. I heard little about shan from  Dr. Arora. .do you know how he had met with the accident. .?

Since sumo was upset at his direct question, pushkar replied.

Pushkar :  bhaiya went to Kenya for a photographic session. .He was a wildlife photographer. .it was a three days programme. We got only the news that he was missing in an accident. ..and the very next day we were informed about his death. ..we received only his possessions. ..till now, we didn't have an idea about what kind of accident he was met with. ..

Pushkar 's throat chocked further speach. Sumo wiped her tears.

Sumo :  Dr. ..I don't mind what happened to him. .but now we have the opportunity in hand. I hope you have gone through his reports. ..

Dr John : of course. ..I did. .it's really an emergency to start the treatment at once. It should be a simultaneous process as you heard already. He should cooperate for both the process. But. ..according to his statement now, he is going through paranoic thoughts and headache. ..if it continues, it may worsen the condition. ..anyways, let me talk to him. ..then it would be easy to discuss. ..

Sumo : Dr. .i saw him as a new man entirely. Shan was fond of nature and he loved photography. But adil is opposite to him. ..He loves only music. ..shan was never thought of a pet. ..I saw a photo of adil with his pet dog hobbes. ..how this could happen. .?

Dr. John :  oh. ..I see. ..mrs. Suman. .how long you know shan. ..

Sumo : why Dr...I knew him since two years. .

Dr. John :then it's better to have questions with pushkar in this case. ..tell me pushkar. ..how you look this change of shan in adil. ..

Pushkar :  Dr. .bhaiya know to play keyboards. He loved music. ..it was all about his school age. .if I am right, I remembered his pet love too. ..but mamma didn't allow him to keep a pet. ..

Dr. John :  ( Laughed a bit )   so. . it's clear. ..shan 's adolescent memories are stimulated. ..he lives his adolescent mind now. ..as pushkar said.. ..adil is all about shan ' s adolescent version. ..shan might have developed love to nature and photography during his adulthood. ..

     so. ..it's clear that. ..shan is undergoing some kind of selective amnesia. ..we should not disturb his current living. ..on the other side, we should stimulate his adulthood thoughts by behavioural therapy and medications. ..though it would be risky, I hope for positive response. ..

Dr explained the real scenario. ..sumo and pushkar understood how it would be tough to handle.

The nurse informed Dr that adil has come. ..

__ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ ____ _

   So. . . now, we got the picture even more clear. ..The reason why adil and shan are different in thoughts. ..now adil has come for the councelling. ..what he would reveal on the course. ..what kind of emotions would be  about sumo and adil. ..

  Happy ganesh chathurthi in advance

Happy ganesh chathurthi in advance. ..may this auspicious occasion bring you all joy and happiness. ..