Time to know the truth ..

Adil ' s pov :

I don't know why, this time I felt nothing embarrassed. I gazed sumo who was laughing. We all knew her since three or four days. With in this short duration, we gelled with her. ..she had a magic. .
I  felt satisfied.i knew sumo would be here  till next day, waiting for the road clearance. ..

I returned to my room. I recalled how much I worried about her. How much my mind yearned to see her safe. .I had a vibration when I remember the moment I hugged her. I still struck in understanding why I did that. ..though I was slightly embarrassed, sumo didn't let me bather much. ..

I lounged in the head board of my bed. .I took the magazine and started to read  from where I had left. ..

The next magazine was about some animal Kingdom. ..I just rejected the book as it had disgusting pictures of some reptiles. ..yak. ..

that's all about my reading. ..I was done with it. I decided to return them to Joshi. ..I took them all in one hand. Accidentally,  I slipped  them down. ..I sighed at my carelessness. Now, I had to collect them. ..

While doing so, I saw a file in between. Oh. ..that could be an important one. ..I kept it aside separately. .

" bhaiya. ..coffee ya tea. .?"

The maid came in. .

" coffee. .."

She was about to leave. ..I stopped her and told her to handover all the magazines to Joshi. .she left with the books. .

I remembered the cinnamon flavoured coffee which I drank in doctor's chamber. ..why it aroused my taste buds uniquely. ?..did I have registered the same taste in my brain previously anywhere. .?
I quit my thinking since I needed the mental wellbeing. .

I scolded myself that I forgot to send the file to Joshi. .I took it and decided to give him personally. ..

I had an intention to open it. I felt guilty to see other's personal file, even then, I just opened it. ..

I saw the fingerprints analysis report that mentioned with my name. ..that means it was about me. .I turned the pages with much surprise. My fingerprints were matched to someone. ..and who is this shravan malhothra. .?How do I connected to him. .?

The next report was the DNA report of mine that exactly matched with mr and Mrs malhothra. ..

It seemed that I had cleared some matters related to the reports. .but still. ..it was cloudy. I flipped the pages with tension. .

I saw a news entitled Mr. shravan malhothra to be the best wildlife photographer. ..i went through the entire  news and surprised to see the picture that bagged the award for him. .it was the same one the doctor had shown to me while examining. ..it was really annoying. ..

I was at fright. ..any word that exists would be small to explain my status when I saw shravan malhothra 's picture. ..He was exactly look alike me. ..or. ..is it me. ..myself. .?

I felt horrible. ..i flipped the pages. ..a family photo of shravan malhothra. I saw pushkar among those. ..without much thinking I went to the other page. ..what have I seen. .? Sumo's wedding photographs with shravan. ..

I closed the file at the very next instant. ..I shut my eyes momentarily to get me back. ..I told myself. ..

" adil. .stay calm. ..don't assume anything. .be at your stand. .."

I took my breath in and out deeply. .With trembling hands,  I went through the pages once again. .I didn't know how long I sat like that. .I came to reality when my own tears made its way down to my cheeks. I kept the file safely. ..

So. ..it was crystal clear that I me myself was Mr. shravan malhothra, the only son of malhothras who own countless industries and channel WN NEWS. ..He. ..was married to sumo . ..not anymore like that. ..I was married to sumo. ..the thought itself gave goosebumps to me. .

  I remembered how pushkar hugged me at our very first meet. ..He called me brother so casually. ..

My thoughts turned to sumo. ..after knowing me as shravan. ..my mind developed enormous love towards her. .I was  wondered that how it would be possible to fell in love with her even if I  had forgotten everything. ..this itself hit my brain that how deep our love could be. ..yes. ..she was my extended version. .my deepened soul. ..

I recalled how sumo stood flabbergasted when she saw me. ..at the next moment, I felt sad for her for letting her into that situation. ..i even scolded her for nothing...i was really surprised at her mental strength. ..she balanced her personal feelings quite well whenever she saw me. ..if I was in her position, it would be difficult for me  to the  core to be normal. .

I understood all now. ..the camera. ..wildlife photography. ..rubik's cube. .sumo. .and my feelings for her. ..

I sighed in relief. ..that I got clear picture of what I want. .

" bhaiya. ..coffee. .."

The maid brought in the coffee. I needed it very badly. Before I could drink, I smelt the cinnamon flavour. ..I grinned from the heart. ..it was prepared by sumo. ..my favourite in the past. ..might be. ..now too. ..

I sipped it as if I longed for it since years and years. ..my soul was filled with its aroma. ..

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Now. ..adil knew  everything about him. ..will he express this to all. ?.friends. ..here I would like to ask you all one thing. .though I have my own stand,  it is just to know. ..whether adil will get back his memories ...or no. ..The question is. ..is it adil and sumo. ..or. ..shan and sumo. ..