Back to the pavilion. .

Sumo and adil touched ammoma ' s feet to get blessings. She touched their head fondly. ..her eyes were gleaming already as the tears were welled up. .

" Beta. ..I was worried about you when I heard about your state. ..but now,  I am so happy that you got back your family. ..I wish you both to live a happy and blissful life. ..stay blessed. .."

She blessed them  wholeheartedly. She  slided a beautiful pearl bangles to Sumo's hands. ..sumo stunned to see her love. ..

" Beta. ..consider this as your maternal house. ..be in touch with this old lady. ..Visit us now and then. ..okay. .."

Ammomma held Sumo's hands tighter. ..her words were trembling since they were loaded with tons of emotions. ..adil and sumo hugged her at either sides. ..

" ammomma. ..not only for sumo but for me too...you are our mentor. ..we would be incomplete without you. ..we will come here whenever it's possible. ..moreover, we have our maternal home here. ..am I right sumo. ? "

Adil consoled the pretty old lady. ..sumo nodded with adil. ..they said bye to everyone . It was a kind of deep emotions. ..

Pushkar sat at the passenger seat. Sumo and adil seated at the rear side. ..Joshi drove the car. ..

Sumo peeped out of the window and moved her hands to and fro. ..as the car forwarded, her vision  blurred since her eyes curtained with dripping tears. ..

It will take more or less three hours to reach airport from Munnar. ..adil reminisced his first step out to Munnar. ..He recalled how he was irritated with sandy' s annoyance, he recollected how she banged on him at each hairpin bend. ..He smiled at her childishness. ..

However, now the entire scenario was changed . now, sumo was sitting close to him as she was glued to him. ..she had interlocked her arms with his. ..she had rested her head at his shoulders. ..infact, adil too wanted this kind of warmth from her. .He was in a dramatic mood of separation from his friends. .so obviously, he needed her attention on him. .

They reached the airport after the long drive. ..they joined with sandy. .pushkar started to be with the airport formalities. ..Joshi handshaked adil. ..

" so. ..bro. ..time to leave. ? " Joshi's voice cracked. ..at once adil pulled him for embrace. ..

" bro. ..you were my saviour. ..I would have no more if you didn't noticed me. ..you had risked yourself to save my life. ..it's only because of you that I am here with my family. ..you took care of me like your little brother. ..thank you so much. ..i won't forget you in my life. ..I woe my life to you. .."

Adil's words came out fluently in gratitude. ..His eyes were about to shed tears. ..sumo accepted adil's words with a strong nod. ..she gave a side hug to him.

" Joshi. ..shan was right. ..you are kindhearted and benevolent. ..hence you were chosen by god to bring back my shan to me. ..I would be grateful to you for my lifetime since you saved three lives. .."

He gently patted Sumo's head to console her. ..sandy stood silent. ..adil called her by name. ..no sooner, her silent cry turned out into loud sob. ..

" dude. ..I thought you were a stubborn and reckless girl. ..it's the ever first time I see you crying. ..nothing has changed. ..I am always your dude. ..and you will be my buddy forever. ..call me on and off. ..then. ..take care. ..be a polite girl to Joshi. ..don't have misunderstanding with him for tiny issues. ..develop your skills in photography. ..be like more of you. .."

  Adil's words were choked to see her sobbing. .He cupped her face and wiped the tears. .

" my dear champ. ..it's hurting a lot to see you crying. ..now. ..look at me. ..smile. ...i am just some kilometres away ...if you wanna see me just a call. ..we would be here. ..am I right sumo. .?"

Adil tried to convince  sandy. ..sumo tugged her and pulled her cheeks playfully. ..

" cool sandy. ..your dude is always on standby mode. ..However, we are at technically advanced era. ..we could  reach each other at anytime. ..now. .. be like his buddy and say bye happily. .."

Sandy looked up adil with shrunken eyebrows. ..

" dude. ..I will miss you. .."

" Di. ..take care of you and babe. ..Visit us. ..Make us a call whenever necessary. .."

" bye. .."

She tried to be normal and she was succeeded in it to some extent. ..adil ,sumo and pushkar checked in with moist eyes. ..

Not only the flight, but also the story had taken off  from kerala. ..

Adil was at unease now, since he was going to enter the next level of his life. He didn't even know how his life would be at Mumbai. ..He gonna set his foot in to a different boundary. ..He was strange to journalism and photography which was shan s cup of coffee in turn. He was in fact scared to handle the forthcoming situations a bit. The one and only person he could trust wholehearted was sumo. ..His soul mate. ..

With this thought,  he tugged in his hands to hers. She might have read his mind. She grinned at him and took her laptop. .she started to introduce each one of the family and channel. ..adil surfed through the images and set his memory to remember as much as he could. ..

Adil huffed in relief as sumo had given him an outlay of everything which was related to him at Mumbai. ..even then, sumo hadn't left him for a second. she continued to hold his hands throughout the journey. ..she made adil to feel her warmth as well. ..after all, adil was in need of it so badly. ..

Adil was amused like a kid to see malhothra mansion. ..He viewed around since he was there for very first time. ..He stood rooted clueless what to do next. .nirmala told sumo and adil to wait. ..adil was blank like a preschool kid who has been in  his first day at  school.
..

Sooner, nirmala and kamini came out with aarthi plate. They both did ceremonial rounds with aarthi to adil and shan. ..they asked the duo to get in. ..

Adil hesitated for a second somewhere. ..sumo grabbed his hands and signalled him to get in. ..they both stepped in simultaneously. .on the go , sumo put her hands above adil's head to avoid him  getting hurt because of the low ceiling. ..suprisingly, adil too lowered his head deliberately. ..He looked up at the low ceiling and Sumo's hands on his head. He remembered how he got hit at garden in ammomma ' s home. He understood that this house was still fresh in his memories which made him to lower his head automatically. ..

On the other hand, he was melted inside with Sumo's concern with him. ..He looked her adoring eyes with loads of love. ..she too indulged into his heavenly look. ..the duo forgot where they were. ..they were unaware of the people around them. ..they forgot the situation ...The only thing they knew was their soulful love for each other. ..they continued to stare at each other's eyes. ..