Is He The Same Man. ..

The upcoming days were quite well for both shravan and sumo since they were focusing on work alone. ..

      The first day began as routine theory and related practicals starting from anchoring ....

     Shravan explained the qualities that a anchor should possess. ..the ability to question the guest. ...on the spot spontanicity in critical situation. ..360 degree information about the current scenario. ...technical support for live relay. ....bla....bla. ...bla. .....

   On these happenings, suman was interested in all the aspects.... more than that she was attached to shravan  unknowingly ,by the way he taught everything to her....she started developing  a mild  doubt on her own opinion that whether she saw the same man on that day. .....

     It was a break time after a long learning. ....priyanka too excited as suman in learning all. ..she shared her own experiences of the same to suman who had already lost herself by seeing shravan on the other table. ..He was with his fellow reporters discussing something. ...In between he had a wild laugh. ...so did the group. ...Suman glared at him. ..and she thought in mind. ...

"   priyanka was right. ...He is so handsome. ...and his smile. ..One could really die for it. ...is he the same person that I had a negative impact. ....oho. ..Suman. ..He is your teacher now. ..how dare you see him like this. ...mmmmm. ...is there any thing wrong in seeing him like that. ...He is handsome and it's quite human  nature to have a second look ...I did the same. ..."

     Suman s mind was at power play mode and it dragged her around shravan. ...finally. . . she kicked all her thoughts aside and got ready for the next session. ..

     The next session started with physical structures. ..shravan detailed from live studio and how to respond to the gesture of the director. ... ..then the MCR. ..master control room...where the final edits done. ...finally the  CAR. .the central apparatus room. ..which is the final  and important control panel. ...

       And that's all about the day. ...shravan gave her the identity card. ..and gave her the emergency numbers of the channel that can be contacted at 24 ×7. ...He gave his own number to her and told her to use it only at emergency. ..

        Suman was remembering her whole day with shravan. ..It was wonderful to be with him that he taught her the tiny. ..Most important things in journalism. ..on top of that. ..she liked his presence with her for the entire day. ..she was little bit confused about what she was up to. ..

     Suman was an ordinary girl who believes her own identity and self respect. ..she never felt that she will like a person  in her life, because she felt only troubles from her childhood. ....so she made herself strong to fight with anything. ...and obviously she made herself away from all the things which are available for a girl at this era. ..

    She always fond of her family and she taught herself to live with her head high as she believes in truth and self respect. ..

      But today. ...what made her to think about shravan. ...she saw him at the function ..at  the first eye. ..He was depicted as an indecent fellow who stared at a girl. ...second time that view on him was even more worst. ..He was seen as a drug abuser ....

      When suman think all these days. ...she had a opposite opinion on him. ..He was intelligent, work holic. ..cute. ..handsome. ..above all. ..for the entire day. ..shravan was talking only about the work not a single word other than that. ..He was looking at  only her eyes.. .. ..this made suman to have a well and good opinion on him...

It was half past eleven. ..thinking all this struggles. ..she slept unknowingly. ...

______ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

   When kamini chachi came down in morning. ..shravan was munching his breakfast. ..

" Shan. ..so early it's only 6.30. ..do you have shoot at outdoor. ..? " kamini asked with concern. ..

       " good morning chachi. ...have a planned interview at 9....have to prepare for that. ..bye. .."

" take care beta. .." shravan said bye to her and started to office. ...

     Suman was still sleeping. ..her phone rang. ....sleepy suman took and see who was that. ...It was susee. ..the receptionist. ...

      " hello. ...susee. ..good morning. ..so early in the morning. ..anything important. .."

Suman had a electrifying chill over her spine after hearing to susee. ..

" it's okay susee. ..I will manage. .."

     After ending the call. ..Suman just ran to her morning calls. ...and then  to get ready. ...

__ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

      It was 7.15 am. ..susee was tensed at the reception desk....shravan was walking across the reception. ...He was seeing his  wrist watch  in between. ...susee got a stomach collapse at thought of suman. ..

         When suman entered into the channel, it was 7.20. ..shravan showed her the  time before she could wish him good morning. ..

" See the time. ..miss suman Tiwari. ....I thought you were unique and different from other women. ..I believed in you that you possess sincerity and  punctuality towards your job. ..but I was wrong. ....is this your dedication. .."

    He was in angry bird mode. ...Suman apologised to him that it won't happen again. ...

    " leave it. ..listen  now. ..your first air is going to happen today by 9....you have an interview with a renowned business man. ...get ready. ..go to the green room. .."

      Shravan said casually and turned to leave. ..poor suman was panicked. ...and headed towards the green room. ...