multifaceted shan 😄

"Sumo. ..pick the phone. ..."it's the tenth time almost. ..shravan kept on ringing sumo and she didn't pick the call till now. ..shravan was tensed. ..perhaps, nanaji had seem him dropping her home yesterday. ..is she in trouble. .."god. ..sumo. ..pick the call . . .."He again rang her. ..

     "It's only 9 am. ..she will be in channel by 10. ..what to do. .. let me call susee. ..she could help. .."
Shravan was at unease. ..

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Channel WN NEWS

    " Tring. ..Tring. ..Tring. .."

  " good morning. ..channel WN NEWS. .." susee was at reception desk. ..

     " susee ....good day to u. ..its shan. .."

   " Hey. ..shan. ..good day to you too. ..surprise. ..on office line. ..everything alright. .." actually susee was surprised to hear shravan on office line. ..

    " yeah. ..susee. ..sumo is not picking my call. ..could you get her by her home number. ..and check is she okay. .Make sure. ..that. ..."shravan was interupted by susee. ..

    " Shan buddy. ...wait. ..wait. ..your sumo is okay. ..she is @9 live. ..its going to be aired now. .."

   Shravan was at confusion. .."is she scheduled for 9 o clock  live news. .? "

      "No shan. ..she voluntarily took charge. .."

    " But. ..why. .? " Shravan asked repeatedly. ..

    " immkuum. ...perhaps. ..she might have  loved to read her shan s news  on air. ..hope so. ...."susee replied him teasingly. .

     " Shan. ..are you there in the line. .."susee checked and the line was dead. ..

     " Shan. ...so cute...These lovers. .."she laughed herself and ended the call. ..

__ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

@9 live ....

good morning and you are watching the WN NEWS 9 o clock live. ..here are the headlines. ..

   Mr. prime minister visited. ....

  The international yoga day has been celebrated throughout the country. ....

...

.....
....

   This year's best photography awards has been unveiled. ..and the winners of various categories listed. ..we the channel WN NEWS proudly appreciate Mr. shravan malhothra, the chief editor cum senior reporter who won the award in  animal behaviour category. ..Mr. shravan is a graduate of maths and economics and well known social activist. ..though had a welleconomised societal background. ..He proved himself at his profession and now he got this award as a proof of his love to his hobby. ..wildlife photography. ..we congratulate Mr. shravan malhothra for his very own achievement. ..

....
....
... " and stay tuned for updated news. ..Thank you. .."

   Shravan was watching sumo who was reading the news on television without a wink. ..He could feel her elation when she went through the news about him. .sumo was smiling broadly while reading the news. ..He smiled himself and waited for her call. ..

     Sumo came out of the live stream studio. ..she was  still smiling and walked out as if she was in a dream. ...her cheeks turned into an apple red as she was blushing in thought of shravan. ..

"  Hey. ...sumo. ..shan was calling you. ..call him at once. .." susee was telling sumo and she stopped in between. ..

" wait. ...sumo. ..see your cheeks. ..omg. ..she is blushing. .."susee got an opportunity to tease sumo. ..

    Sumo looked up and saw around her. .." shhshhh. ..susee. .."

    Sumo requested her to stop. ..

" okay dude. ..call him. ..shan really missed the epic scene. .."she sighed. ..

   " shut up susee. .."sumo showed a anger face playfully. ..

  ____ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
"Tring. ..Tring. ..Tring. .."

" Hey. ..sumo. ..I was scared. ..why you didn't tell me earlier. .."

  " surprise. ..Btw. ..finished packing. ..shan. ..listen to me. ..I read that it would be too cold there. ..so. .get adequate sweat shirts and warmers. ..don't eat too much of chocolates. ..have a healthy diet. ..okay. .."

   " Acha baba. ..Done. ..you were pretty today. .."

   " oho. ..think that my dear boyfriend is in a romantic mood. ..morning itself. .."sumo teased shravan. ..

   " sumo. ..my flight is around 1 pm. ..have to check in at 10. ..can I see you once. .."

" Shan. ..it's 9.30 now. ..how can we meet. ..i can't come to you as such. ..i am still your lover. ..not wife. ..got it. .."sumo told him playfully. ..

"  Shan...." sumo heard a strong silence from shravan s side. ..

" mmmm. ..i am on the line. .."his voice showed that he is upset. ..

    " my dear tall babe. ..cheer up. ..i couldn't bear  your upset. ..i love you so much. ..babe. ..i can  understand your feeling. ..i am always with you at your heart. .."

    " Shan. ..Please. ..cheer up. ..then. ..i too will feel sad. .." sumo was at concern about shravan. ..

      On the other side, shravan got melted at her soft voice and sighed. .

   " okay....I am alright now. ..I will miss you sumo. ..very badly. .."
shravan exhibited his thoughts. ..

   Sumo wanted to change the topic. ..sothat he would be really okay. ..

   " so. ..Mr. .mathematician. ...how you chose different subjects as your career. ..and see. ..your profession and hobby is entirely different from your degrees. .."

   " I loved both. ..that's why I went for it. ..moreover, my job is to satisfy my soul. ..and I can contribute my service to society. .is that explanation ok madam. .?"shravan was little bit diverted and he laughed. ..

   " Shan. ..truly. ..you were a multifaceted personality. ..mathematician, economist, photographer, editor, industrialist, good human,social activist. ..

    Shan. ..you were awesome. .looking handsome. ..pretty good with smile. ..if you choose to act....girls would die for you. .."sumo was talking at her dream. ..shravan was overwhelmed with her appreciation and wanted to stop her. ..and asked her mischievously. ..

    "  ..my  dear girlfriend...you too  in a romantic mood i think...am i looking  handsome. ?not bad darling ...but....these  appreciations are too little for me. ..do you have anything huge for me. .?naughty girl. ."

    " of course shan. ..my love for you. .."

    Sumo replied him without a pause ...

    Sumo and shravan went on silent as they felt each other's presence with them at heart. ..❤

.