True love makes everything. ..

Sumo looked deeply in to his eyes. ..she could feel his anxiety. ..

    " so what. .? shan. .I could do anything for you. ..never mind about this tiny problems like medication and injection. ..I will manage. .." sumo said firmly. ..

    Shravan was surprised to see his fighter back. ..He saw a mere readyness for anything in Sumo's eyes. ..

    " But. .sumo. ..I knew that you are scared about. .."he is still in a hesitation. ..

      " Shan. ..i tell  you. ..we will do it. ..when you are with me, nothing   will harm me. ..i can hold you at the trouble. ...after all it would be only multivitamin tablets and its ok with injection too. ..i am  ready. .think of the other problems. .."sumo was determined to do it for her shan. ..

     Shravan sighed deeply, "sumo. ..i  promise you. ..i won't let anything  happen to you. ..Please forgive me for letting you in trouble. .."

      Sumo closed his lips with her index finger. ..

      " isssh. ..i told you to focus on the mission. ..did you get it. .."

      They both shared deep eye lock. ..

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

   Shravan got up early in the morning. ..the duty doctor checked sumo  since it was a routine before handing the shift over to the day duty staffs. ..

    " Mr. shan. ..I will be back to duty by 8 pm. ..Please make sure that suman is comfort here. ...I am helpless about the day duty staffs. I will  check the duty chart  to find someone to rescue. ..if anybody could help us. ..we will manage the day well and good. .."the doctor reassuringly said to shravan.

       Sumo went with her morning chores ...they both had breakfast provided by the hospital dietary department. ..

     Shravan was waiting for Aditya s positive response for the whole day. ...He didn't even left the room. ..He was with sumo to comfort her. ...sumo felt nothing serious and she was quite busy with reading a magazine. ..

     Things were quite well till afternoon. ...around 3 o clock. ..the head nurse had a ward rounds. ..by seeing Sumo's reports. ..she was shouting at the ward nurses that why they didn't start an intravenous infusion for a hyperemesis pregnant women. ..

   With that she begin the preparations to start IV line. ...sumo looked shravan with smile. ..she closed her eyes and ready for the pricking pain. ..

    Shravan was at shock and nothing he can do. ..His sumo is going to be in pain in front of his eyes that too because of him. ..He too closed his eyes as he couldn't see her pain. ..

    The head nurse yet to prick her vein with needle. ...

     " sister. ..Please stop that. ..just now she finished one course. ..moreover, she is feeling good now. ..the eve duty doctor adviced to just observe. ..might be discharged at evening. .."

      Hearing that the head nurse stopped everything. ..she asked sumo to take care and left the room. ..

   Shravan and sumo looked the saviour nurse thankfully. .."don't worry. ..the doc told me about you. ..I will manage. ..take care " she smiled and got back to her work. ..

   Shravan sat near sumo and hold her hands reassuringly. ..that warm  gesture told sumo how much he loved her. ..

__ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Hours went on. ..Aditya came up with the release system. ..He devised a programme in a swipe card to access in to the main server room. ..

     They had leaped the main barrier. ..and the original mission begins here. ..

     The channels maintanance people got duplicate Id card for the hospital and it was a routine to check the technical aspects in the hospital once in a month by th private staffs. ..this time the private maintenance staffs would be channel WN NEWS people. ..

    The crew 1 completed their job successfully. ..they originally did all the maintenance and they set the gynecological ward CCTV s to stop after 9pm...they set it to play the previous day's events instead on live records. ..

    They conveyed shravan that they did their job. ..so...it's time for shraman to act. ..

     The sun sets and night begins. .time for action now. ..the other rooms were shut and the entire hospital is at calm. ..some were walking here and there since it was only 9 pm. ..

    Shravan insisted sumo for a walk. ..before that, he prepared himself armed with necessary gadgets. ..

    They both had a relaxed walk in the corridor. ..the security was smiling at them since he saw them yesterday too. ..

    It was the second time. ..Suddenly ...a group of people rushed to the ward with loud cry. ..It seemed that there might be any emergency in the ward. ..but it was strange that nobody could enter as such without OPD  review. ..the security was panicked. ..and he was about to control the group. ..and  he failed in it. ..an old man was arguing with him to let them in. ..

    Shraman was in audience state. ..shravan was waiting for the right  moment to enter into the server room. ..whereas sumo was staring the old man that she had seen him somewhere. ..

     The shout was soaring at it's high. ..the security was distracted from the server room view. ..that's the moment. ..shravan used his swipe card and opened the door. ..He dragged sumo and shut the door quickly as  a hawk ...