issues one after another ..😱

Sumo somehow managed to hide her emotions in front of shravan. ..she acted to be normal and she succeeded with the same. ..after the fun and exciting moments she got back to Tiwari killa. ..

     There was a luxurious car parked  in front of Tiwari killa. ..sumo was eager to know who it was. ..

     She stepped in the living room hesitantly. ..someone was talking with nanaji. ..she could only see his back. ..she was even more eager to see him. ..

     " here she is. ..sumo. ..look who is here. .."nanaji told ....

     And he turned to see sumo. ..
" hello madam. ..happy birthday. .."the enthusiastic voice is actually Mr. koshla 's...

      ...Sumo's face turned pale ...her heart was beating more faster. ..she remembered shravan s words for strength
..sumo looked him directly. ..With courage. ..

    Koshla acted as a gentleman and nanaji too believed his fake gentleness. ..

    " madam. ..we got the judgement copy. ..and we expect you to get into our family at the very next instant. .if you let us know about the formal arrival. ..we would be happy. .."He smiled fakely. ..in addition, he had a cunning look at his mobile. ..

     Sumo could understand what did he mean. ..she held her phone tightly. ..and looked him devoid of expression. ..

     " by the way. ..have a wonderful year ahead. .." He handed over the bouquet to sumo. ..

   He left after the formal enquiries. ..

    Sumo threw the bouquet on the couch. ..she shouted psychic. .." leave me. ..leave me as such. ..I don't want any relatives and properties around me. ..I want to be miss. Suman Tiwari. ...only suman Tiwari. .."

      "Suman ...."nanaji touched sumo and she came to reality. ..actually she wanted to do exactly what she had dreamt. ..she wanted to run away. ..to somewhere where only her shravan exists. ..

" nanu. .."she calmly responded to nanaji. ..she kept the bouquet on the table. ..

     " suman beta. ..what you are thinking about. ..see.....Koshla  has been waiting here since 2 hours. ..when are you planning to take charge. ? "
He enquired her. ..

    "So. ..Nanaji needs me to take charge soon. ..He actually unaware of koshla s real face. ..if he would. ..He may not allow all this. .."sumo  sighed. ..only shravan could help her. ..

    " Beta. ..have you thought about your marriage. .? "Manju was eager to execute her plan. ..

     Sumo decided to fight with one struggle at a time. ..so for. ..a lot happened. ..henceforth she wanted the things on her control. ..she wanted to clear the marriage issue all for once. ..

    " mamiji. ..I don't want to get married now. ..I need to know GKD GROUP. ..and I have to get along with them. ..there are a lot to learn. ...let me do this first. ..give me time. ..am I right nanu. ..."sumo expressed her words politely yet confidently. ..

    Nanaji had to nod for Sumo's decision. ..manju had nothing to say....now the issue has been garbaged on her side. ..its shravan s duty to talk with pushkar. ..she sighed and  got ready to work on the other monster issue. ..

    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

   Sumo was leaning on the pillow. ..she was seriously thinking about the message. ..she took her mobile to review the message. ..the vedio. ..

    Actually the vedio was sent by koshla. ...it clearly marked shravan and Sumo's illegal entry  to the hospital main server room. ..It was a cut paste work where ever needed. ..

    " we hid all the cameras around the  ward. ..the entire surveillance was under our control. ..how could this happen. ..we were at extreme alert. ..though. . ..."

" actually. ..koshla is more dangerous man than we think. ..I need to talk about  this to shravan. .."sumo took her phone and rang shravan s number. ..

   It was already 12 am. ..and after a full swing day ...shravan was deeply at his sleepy world. ..

     Sumo checked the time and smiled " sweet stupid. ..might have been slept. .."she too went to sleep. ..expecting a normal morning as always. ...

-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

    Morning shine woke up sumo ....she prayed god to have a good day. ..and chanted her mantra. ..

    " I love you shan. .." a smile appeared automatically in her face. ..It gave her strength to do any thing. ..

     She did the routines. ..took her scooty keys and headed towards the door. ..her mind was hopping like a butterfly who is yet to be independent. ....

    " suman. ..where you are going. .."nanaji put a barrier for her joy. ..

    " wo...nanu. ..channel. ..I have some appointments today. .."she replied with unease. .

    " Beta. ..koshla has sent you the car. ..they are waiting for you at administration office. ..for formal welcome. .."nanu expressed his happiness. ..

  He didn't let sumo to talk further. ..He hugged her. .."all the best. ..beta. .."

Sumo was in a state of kid who was forced to do the most horrible thing. ...

   She had no chance to express her views. ..she was a scapegoat at the situation created by destiny. ...