The survival rate. .

Munnar. ...One of the best romantic hill stations in India. ...this time shravan chose Munnar as his travel destination. ..He drove his car through the hairpin bends. ...driving at hill station needs skill and shravan was pretty good at the skill. ...so. . . He was simply enjoying the ride. ..He was quite tired with all the happenings of last week. ..and he just wanted to vanish somewhere for a while to rejuvenate himself. ..

   Of course...He knew well that it was a temporary remedy for his ache. ..yet he needed this kind of detoxification for at least to  some extent. ...

    Usually ,  he  prefered his hobby as his energy  yielder. ..though he like photography as a whole, capturing the wild life and emotions of animals were his favourite category. ...its normal for shravan to take leave  for certain period  for wild life photography after hectic  week. ..

    It was unusual that shravan had chosen a romantic hill station over a deep jungle to get in....honestly, he didn't know why he chose such a place. ...though it was a tourism place. ..shravan needed  special permission to stay at the cottage that was situated deep in the forest. ...after all the formalities, shravan came to the cottage which was built on  the tree.. ..this enabled to view the wild animals from the top. ..being a hill station. ..Munnar is famous for elephants. ..so. . today shravan s target is an elephant. ...

Shravan was done with his preparations to click. ...

      sun began to fall. ...and   ....the  flawless moon appeared slowly to shower it's milky light throughout the jungle. ....shravan was bathed by the cold yet  soothing glisten of the moon. ..shravan had a overall look at the jungle. ..The  lovely moon light has made  the forest into a flawless painting. ..the hills were appeared  to be the safeguards of the jungle and it's animals. ..the tall mountain 's peak was at the level of sky. ..It looked as if the sky and the peak tried to  kiss  each other ....since it was monsoon the tiny drizzle added more  romance to the duo. ..sky and the mountain peak. ...shravan smiled at his thought. .☺

      Sudden Cool breeze caressed shravan s face. ..It playfully messed his hair up. . ..His shirt balooned as the wind  played with him even more stronger. ...shravan felt so comfortable with the serene atmosphere. .

    Though he was enjoying, he was not fulfilled at one point and he was unable to find it why ..."  it would be even more better. ..if suman is with me now. .." his mind pointed the  reason why he was unable to mingle with the atmosphere. ...

    "Cool breeze, calming night, serene hills. ..monsoon drizzle. ..milky moon light. ...fragrances of different wild flowers ....lovely climate. ...even my camera. ...all these things failed me in the mission 'stay away '...." 

     " even though I am apart from her with distance ...I couldn't stay calm. ...goddamit. ..!she made me to forget myself ..she drove me crazy. ...nothing helped me to forget her. ...where ever I go,  her beautiful face follows me. ..oh.god . ..where I could see a sky without the moon. ..."

     " I  see her face at moon. ..I hear her voice at every sound. ...I feel her smile at every roses that I see. ..I smell her scent at the blossom of every flower. ....likewise, all the things that I see in front of me  resembles her someway. ..how can i stay calm ..? " shravan punched his fist over the log in anger. ...

   __ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Suman felt as if she was in an island though all the staffs were working around. ..although she was not sure about shravan s attendance,she was looking around for him at times. ..later, she came to know that he was on leave ...

    Sumo felt a stabbing pain at her heart. ..It was the second day.she was not sure when he will be back  and she was trying to reach him as she was fed up with the pain she had for him. ..  ..sumo had searched his name shan. . ..in social networking sites ...and there were no results... .perhaps , he may not  be having any social accounts. ..she had his personal number. ..

  " idea. ...why don't you make a call to him. ..?"

      " idea was good. ..what will you say. ..if he ask you why you have called him. .?"

       " mmmmm. ...what will I say. ..let me tell him that I had a doubt. ..or what else. ...hhh. ..somebody   has kidnapped me. ..Pl rescue me. .."

     " Oh. ..sumo. .how desperate you are. ..leave all these ideas. ..anyways they won't work out. ...."

    She had a quarrel with her mind. ..she took his number and yet to dial. ..and her mind warned her that  it will be a damn bad idea. ..she rejected her mind voice at the 23rd time and put her enormous effort in calling him. ...but the number was at the out of coverage area. ..

__ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 
Sumo managed to be present physically at all the works. ..even nanaji was worried to see her ...nirmala called her to the cabin and inquired generally .... she noticed the  fighter sumo in lifeless sumo mode. ..she tried to  divert sumo s mind by encaging her with  work

___________ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

It has been the third day. ...sumo heard from susee that absconding was shan s die hard practice. ..and it may last upto weeks ....Some times months  too. ..

     Sumo gasped for breath. .." God. .I have managed to be alive for these three days with my himalayan efforts. ..will I be able to survive without him till he arrives. .?"