❤his heart beats for her. ..

Adil ' s pov :

I returned home in the morning. I just finished my morning business. .I stood in front of my wardrobe. ..I  wanted to wear really a nice attire. ..but. . I have no idea about Sumo's  likes and dislikes about the same. ..at the very first time, I have spent a long time to choose my attire. .I flipped through and found black tee and a faded jeans to the optimum best. ..

I gelled my hair. .I looked myself again in the mirror. .I was looking awesome. .I have noticed an extra  radiance in my face. .I knew the reason. ..yes. .. I am in love. ..I was satisfied with my look. .I whistled softly to ease myself. ..I went to search sumo. .

I knocked her room ...I did it again as I didn't get any response. .I remembered her collapse at the resort some days ago. .  A bit tension was  built in me .I called her name. ..

" sumo. .."

Still I haven't get any response. .my patience went down and I opened the door. ..I saw the room empty. .where is she. .?her luggage was missing. ..my heart pumped peak. .I felt my breath deeper. ..I already heard that the road was cleared. ..did she left to airport. .?

I sat in the bed with desperate. .no. ..how could I live without her. .?I can't even just imagine sumo leaving me. .I searched Joshi and sandy. ..While on the search, I was  stopped by  a cute voice which I yearn to cherish for my lifetime. ..yes. .it's sumo. .

  My legs walked towards the dinning area involuntarily. I leaned at the door and enjoyed watching her. ..there were group of girls who came for onam celebration chattering with giggles and  chuckles. .I fix my gaze on sumo. ..nobody was there in my view. ..I just tried to engulf her by seeing. .it was a bliss to watch her playing and laughing like a cute little kid. ..

I didn't know how long I stood like that. .infact, the entire group was busy with discussing something.
Hence, they hardly acknowledged my presence until I made that sound. As I felt sore at my shoulders, I just changed my standing posture. .when I did it,  the little  bells that hung on the door sounded audibly. ..I rushed to reality. .I cursed the extraordinary architecture. ..I let out a sheepish smile when all starred at me at a time. ..I stammered. .

" Hi. ..came to drink water. .."

Omg. ..that was a total disaster. ..I just pretended to be normal. I drank water ..I saw sumo looking me at sideways. .I saw her enthusiasm to have a look at me. .she acted as if she was busy with work. .I returned back to garden after delivering a common smile to them. ...

The men group was busy in planning their day at garden. .I said hello to all. ..I saw pushkar among the group. I sat beside him and I put my hands at his shoulders. He smiled at me fondly with a bit moist eyes. I knew the reason for his moist eyes. ..joyous tears. ..

I patted him gently. i and pushkar sat without participating in the discussion,  since they were talking in Malayalam which was Joshi ' s  mother tongue. ..but we were sure that they plan for the next day 's  celebrations. ..

Later, the girls joined us. ..I saw sumo smiling at me. .I initiated the first step. ..

" sumo. ..I saw your room empty and guessed that you had left. I have stunned for a second. ..I saw you at dinning area. ..that was the moment I got my breath back. .."

  I don't want to hide my feelings anymore. Already she knew the truth. .I believed no harm in expressing my feelings for her. .

She might have stunned with my straight forward talk. She looked me intensely. Her look conveyed me her soulful love. ..her face glistened to hear such kind of words from me. ..

I wished to hold her in my arms. ..i wanted to tell her that I love her madly. .I wanted to be at her embrace forever. ..so warmly. ..comfortably. ..snuggly. .

" sumo. .."  I called her again. .

She shook her head ...

" yeah. ..we planned to go by morning itself. ..but ammomma made us to stay since they have onam celebration tomorrow. ."

"   And. ...the room. ..ammoma arranged a room  at downstairs as it would be difficult to walk  every time. ."

  So. ..beyond that we had nothing to speak though we need to share a lot more. More over. ..she left with her group to avoid embarrass. ..

I stepped towards my room. .I saw pushkar outside my room. He was waiting for me it seemed. I saw him with the question. .He gave his mobile to me. .

" bhaiya. ..Dr. John is on the line. .."

I got his mobile and responded. .

" hello doctor. .."

"  adil. ..as a  friend I took a decision without consulting you. ..I told everything to pushkar. ..as a doctor, I believe that it would be better if pushkar knew about both u and sumo. ..He will be helping you to understand your past. .is that okay. ?"

"  Sure Dr. .thank you. .."

Infact, I too needed that to happen. .I hugged pushkar. ..

" Hey. ..bro. .."

He smiled broadly. ..and we both hit our shoulders playfully. ..

" by the way. ..how did  shravan call you. .."

I was curious. ..He nodded negatively. ..

" no. ..bhaiya. ..you. ..yourself will get to know. .."

I guessed him to be mischievous. ..
After all, he is my bro. ..and I love him. ..