Shan. ..the lecturer. ..😉

The mission was successful. ..everyone of the channel WN NEWS were applauded for the team who were on the mission. ..

      Shravan arranged a conference that was attended by the entire reporters and tech team. ..He need to explain the base of the project to all  before aired. ...

      Though the team including sumo worked with shravan s guidance, they didn't know the reason why they were on the mission. ..they did what shravan said. ..there fore, they were eager  to know about the base. ..

     Shravan began the conference with the informal thanks. ..

      " Hi all. ..Firstly, I thank you all for being with me through out the mission ....and we made it success. .."

      Shravan appreciated them by showing his thumbs up. ..all reciprocated the same with cheer. ..

     " now, have you ever heard the word  "RED MARKET "..? "

     Shravan asked to the group. ..

" Shan. ..It was the term used for  illegal  organ transplantation. .? "One of the reporters answered. ..

     " absolutely. ..in our country for legal organ transplantation. ..one has to register with the concern  government health dept. ..then they have to wait for their turn at queue. .."

      "The  organs which were donated by people will be transplanted to the particular person  according to the law. ..this was the  legal procedure. ...the patient should undergo various levels of examinations. ..anyways, this is not compulsory at emergency triage. .."

     " unfortunately, the rich don't want to undergo all these procedures, and. ..they approach the intermediaters. ...they arrange the poor people to donate their organs. .."

     Shravan was detailing every thing step by step and every one listened it shockingly. ..

     "Some times the queue was broken for the rich and the poor and  real needy was at risk. .."

   " now india has become a destination for medical tourism. ..foreigners flood to India to treat major diseases. ..this is because of the low cast of treatment and the easy  availability of necessary organs ..
Moreover, in India the law system is fragile and can be easily violated. .."

   " In addition, there are some hospitals and doctors who encourage this system immorally. ..because of this. ..poor people who are in need of transplantation die. and ...the rate of unavailability of donated organs goes high ....on the other side the organ donations were increased by the statistics. ..so. ..where are the organs going. .?"

      Shravan showed the statisticalinformation about the same. ..and continued. ..

" so. ...the hospital we had the mission is the head quaters for RED MARKET. ...we got the secret information about that and we wanted a strong evidence to prove that. .."

" And now, we had all the informations with our joint effort. ..These are the notes we got from the hospital server. ."

    In the notes there were informations about the illegal dealings of organs with various agencies, no of donated organs, no of organs sold out etc. ..

    Then, he discussed about the legal issues with pushkar. ..whether the channel will be at legal punishment for airing such things. ..

     "Anyway, the hospital or it's chairman couldn't  identify our intrusion as it was planned perfectly. ..more over, sumo and shravan got discharged like a patient. ..and no one could identify or file a case against their intrusion. ..definitely it would bring a serious look among the people and it will create a social change by awareness. Therefore, according to me . ..the legal adviser of the channel. ...It was indeed a good job and should be aired as breaking news. .."

     Shravan prepared the final copy and sent it to the live stream studio. ..by the time, shravan sent all these matters cc to the respective police and health persons officially. ..

      In channel WN NEWS. ...breaking news aired live ...With the background score. ..It was viewed by the entire staffs and once again, they cheered their champ. ...shravan malhothra. ...

    " okay guys. ..It was a long lecture indeed. ..have some rest. ..and be back ....shravan insisted them to take a break. ..

__________________________________

    Guys really it was a monotonous chapter  I think. ..have a break as shravan said. ..