Mrs. Suman shravan malhothra

Sumo's pov :

   Once again i had officially became Mrs. Suman shravan malhothra. ..though everyone was happy, I found some inconvenience in shan. . I thought it would be due to the long tiring wedding rituals. ..because I too felt tired unusually.

Since everyone were around us every now and then, I had no chance to talk with adil. It was really a surprising wedding. ..I believed that he would have  loved to marry me. ..yet I need to talk with him as I saw him gloomy. ..

It was the part of the plan that we should start to Mumbai by next morning. .we have to get ready early to catch the flight. .moreover, It would take more than three hours to reach airport ..after dinner I took a warm bath and changed to casuals . .I was looking the doorstep constantly in expecting shan. ..

Though my body pleaded for rest,I  couldn't sleep a wink. Later, .I drifted off slowly. .

I felt a soft massage over my feet which made me to jump from the bed. .I could sense shan at the foot end of the bed....I held his hands to stop him from touching my feet. ..

" no shan. .."

He sat beside me for long hours by simply  gazing ...I understood the tightness in the room. ..I was clueless about his thoughts. ..

" Shan. .."

I called him to break the ice. ..

". ..hannn. .."

He replied as if he had  disappeared somewhere. ..

" is everything alright. ..you don't look normal. ."

I asked him concernly. ..

" yeah. ..I am alright. ..by the way sumo. ..tell me now... how was the surprise. .mrs. shravan malhothra. ..my dear pretty wife. ."

I don't know why I felt like that. ..I sensed some unease with his words. ..I felt that he was trying to be normal. ..i was tensed. ..is he alright. .?what should I do. ..should I ask him directly or I had to wait. ..I was giving him a puzzled look. ..He might have read my mind. ..at once, he launched into fresh gales of laughter. ..

" don't think much sumo. ..I was just tired. ..and the throbbing headache annoyed me again  ..that's it. ..nothing to bather. ..now. ..get off those creases from your face. .otherwise, your face will grow older. ..like this. ."

He imitated me. ..I shrunk my eyes to gaze him with fake anger. ..I got up with furious. ..He held me at my shoulders. ..

" hold on my lady. .."

He pretended as if he was frightened. ..

" Shan. ..are you really all right. .? "

My voice cracked and I was yet to cry. ..He deepened his intensifying look on me. ..my eyes were still gleaming as they were dammed with tears. ..

With no time, he hugged me fondly. ..He kissed at my forehead. ..He pressed my palms to console me. .I held him tighter. ..

" Shan. ..you are my life. ..I would be nothing without you. .I need you to be happy. ..I love you so much. ..I need you to be with me ever. .."

I was mumbling with half scared eyes. .

" sumo. ..already you are so tired. ..don't get emotional. ..that may hurt the baby too. ..be calm. ..I am with you. ."

He wiped off the tears. ..He made me to lie down calmly. ..He lounged himself near me. ..I tugged myself close to him. ..I rested my head at his chest. ..He hugged me at my waist. ..He tightened the grip. .I sighed in relief. ..

" sumo. ..did you set the alarm..? ..we have to get up too early. ."

" yeah. ..I did. ..."

I was at the height of happiness. ..my broken dream came to reality once again. ..I looked shan. ..

" Shan. ..have you slept. .?"

" not yet. .."

He caressed my face. ..He gently pressed my back with circular motion. ..

His soothing effect comforted me much. ..I closed my eyes and rested my head at his chest again. ..I could hear his heart beat. ..I enjoyed his rhythmic beat like a kid who long for a  lullaby. .

" Shan. ..I am so lucky. ..I was shattered that my life was done. ..I wept at my heart every second. ..I  had only our memories to cherish. ..I lived in those memories. ..I got you back now. ..it's like a dream. ..i am still at  cloud nine. .."

"  ishhhh. ."

He hissed by putting his index finger on my lips. ..

" chatterbox....try to sleep now. ..we should get up early in the morning. .."

" no shan. ..it's quite difficult to sleep I think. .."

I stood up and stepped out of bed. ..He pulled me at my wrist. ..at the second pull, I fell on him. ..Our nose was touching with each other's. ..He grasped my waist. ..I shivered as if I was electrified. ..Our lips were inches apart. ..He shortened the distance between us by pulling me close. ..He brushed his lips with mine. ..I clenched my eyes as I couldn't take it anymore. ..He kissed me gently. ..no sooner , I reciprocated. ..minute by minute he had deepened the kiss. ..He took full in charge of my lips. ..He managed to sneak inside my mouth and  explored my tongue. ..my hands ran through his hair. ..He slided his hands inside my tops. ..His hands moved recklessly at my bare back. ..I was very ready to give me to him. ..He advanced his kiss and touch inch by inch. ..very deeply. ..His hands ran through my body passionately. ..I sense  his breath gasping. ..He was almost breathless due to the long intensive kiss. ..He broke the kiss and looked me fondly. ..He topped on me. ..He touched my belly...
He smiled contented. ..He placed a soft kiss over there...and hugged my belly. ..He placed his head there  by hugging my waist. ..

" goodnight my dear angels. .."

He whispered to the baby ...I smiled at his lovely gesture. ..

" goodnight shan. .."  I replied. .

Slowly, we slept ...hoping for the beautiful day ahead. ..