The impact of Sumo's act. ..

This might be The hundredth time literally. ...shravan kept on trying sumo. ..she never attended his call   at least once  .obviously. ...this made the worried shravan  to irritated shravan. ..actually, sumo wanted the same to happen. ..she knew no ways to stay away from him. ..and this is the another way to make him away from her. ..a silent kill. ..

 Finally, he fell in sleep withDeep hurt

Deep hurt. ..expecting the new
Ray to bring  them together. ..if she stood in front of shravan. .then it would be an end card for this silent violence. ..shravan would solve all the misunderstanding that they had in between. ...He believed that sumo would be coming to the channel anyhow. ..intense thoughts on sumo made him tired and his eyes shut involuntarily. ..

-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

      The morning shine brought a unique hope on shravan s mind. ..He got ready so early which was unusual. ..He just wanted to leap the time to reach his sumo. ..

      " Shravan beta. ..ithni jalthi. ..do you have any important work. ..?"
Kamini stopped him. ..

" no chachi. ..actually i have to meet one of my friends. .."

     " okay then. ..can you drop me on the way. ..? I too planned coffee with my friends. .."

    " Sure. ..." Though shravan was at hurry. ..He couldn't ignore chachi. ..after all , his family means a lot to him. ..

  It took some time to drop kamini and shravan hurried to the channel as much as he can. ..His mind was racing and it travelled beyond shravan s control. ..

-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

channel WN NEWS

     Shravan headed to his cabin. ..since that was too early in the morning. ..even susee just punched her ID. ..the entire premises was too calm except shravan s mind. ..as it was yelling at him that he mistook suman and   her situation. ..frankly, he was the one who insisted her to accept GKD GROUP. ..certainly, as a MD, she has a lot to do. ..infact, he should be with her in all act. ..how could he talk like that to her. ..He wanted to be sorry with her. ..and needed to promise his support beside her

     Shravan had a wide grin to hope a positive response from sumo. ...

   " knock. .knock. ..knock. .."

" yeah. ..come in. ..".He didn't expect sumo there. ..probably,she must be undergoing the thoughts that I had. ..

    " Sumo ..."his eyes bloomed like a sunflower at sunrise. ..He paced to sumo at one step. ...as he saw her. ..His love boy mode was on and he tried to access her face with his naughty fingers to sort out everything. ..

    Actually sumo was fearing his proximity. ..she decided to pour her stubborn nature more to keep her strong. ..

    " Shan. ...good morning. .." she stepped back and started a formal convo. ..