And then they were three👪

"She is not responding. .."

Mrs. Arora 's words blew shan brutally. ..He forgot where he is. .He ran frantically inside the emergency room. ..pushkar and nirmala who were beside him tried to stop him. .He ignored all their yells ...

As he was closing her, his legs tangled. ..His heart thumped hardly. ..His breath hitched. ..His steps weakened. ..

He scooped her in his arms. .she was cold. ..He was too nervous to feel her coldness.  ..He felt as if his soul went out of him. ..He embraced her and shouted her name. ...

   Pushkar who followed him was desperate and he was about to get shan back. .Mrs. Arora gestured him to stop. .

   Nirmala and ramnath  had to watch their son with painful sob. The doctor had nothing to do with. she herself felt bad for shraman since they were like their own kids. .

   As minutes pass on ,Shan's sob turned out to a wild cry. .He didn't leave sumo ...He forgot to wink. ..His eyes continued to shed tears nonstop. ..

Physically he was weak , mentally he was more than fragile. ..

He couldn't bear the truth  that his better half is struggling for life. .His sumo was too weak to fight. ..He scared about the emptiness with which he had to undergo without his sumo. ..

This storm hit him with the truth that he is nothing without sumo. ..He wiped his tears, stood up straight as if he had made his decision. ..

   He gathered all his potential to call her name. ..

     " sumo. ..."

He shaked her vigorously ...

" sumo. ..don't even think to leave me. .."

   His words came out agitatedly. .at the very next instant, his voice broke down. ..

   "yaar. ..I am nothing without you. ..sumo. ..I gave you so much of pain. ..you struggled with everything around you to prove yourself ...why not now. .?"

" see. ..I want you to fight ....sumo. ..listen to me. ..I hope you hear me. ..get up ...sumo. ..get up. .."

" sumo. ..I thought I was dead when I met with the accident in Kenya . ..Our love has given a second chance. ..I guess I lived those three months as I had  memory loss.  ..but. ..now. .."

His words came out in between his sob. ....

" sumo. .

Please understand. ..I am not that much strong to live without you. .."

He cupped her face and caressed her cheeks. ..

   "I love you so much. ..I need you at my side till my death by  every single minute. .."

" don't think to leave me. ..It would be hard even in a dream. .."

Nirmala cried bitterly. .ramnath consoled her to stay calm which was impossible. ..

Shan kept on shaking her. .He intertwined his fingers with hers. ..He touched her belly softly with the intertwined hand. ..and spoke softly to the baby. ..

" angel. ..tell mumma to get up. ..tell her that she is perfectly alright. ..at least, will you listen to me. .?"

He continued to speak as if his angel was listening to him. ..

" baby. ..I know you are quite strong like your mumma. ..I need both of you. ..you and your mumma. ..you both are my life. ..help mumma to get up. ..give her all the energy to fight with. .."