The reason why sumo live. ..

I didn't know how long I was there in the shower, I gave up completely and sat down with the wet clothes. ..I was thinking the ironical situation when I received  shan s death news ....indeed I didn't know to react. ..I collapsed motionless. ..at hospital I was confirmed that I hold shravan s baby. ..His little angel. ..

    We, the malhothras were out bursted with agony. ..I still remember nirmala ma ' s sobbing. ..I knew how much she loved shan... more than her son, he was a good friend of her. ..it took more than a month to accept the truth. ..but I. ..still I am fighting with my soul to console that shan is no more. ..

      How could it happen to me. ..shan was kindhearted, he was more than best. ..we were married since six months and there is a long way to go. ..no one would undergo the pain which I do. ..Our dream. ..Our love. ..Our life. ..Our everything shattered. ..how can I live without my soul. ..my shan. ..I am alone. ..all alone. ..

      I was undergoing the same pain every minute that I lived so far without shan. ..the only reason why I live is my baby. ..its shravan s baby. ...i touched my belly. ..i felt that  shan is living with me in my baby's soul. ..i smiled vaguely. .still. ..i am under the shower ...With wet clothes. .i held my knees together. ..how long it will take to retreat. ..let me know. ..i will be under the shower  till my agony dissolves. ...i started quivering as the water was flowing continuously. ..it was monsoon too. ..it made me to shiver much. ..a chill ran through my blood vessels randomly. ..

    " hhouch. ...hhhouch. .."

I sneezed vigorously. ...i stood up immediately. ..

   " my baby ....she is the only reason why I live. ..."

   "No. ..i won't let anything happen to my baby. .."

    I dried myself hurriedly. ..i changed in to warm clothes. ..still I felt the cold. ..I ordered hot ginger tea to keep me warm. ..

   I tugged myself into the duvet. ..I held my abdomen lovingly. ..

  " sorry baby. ..mamma won't do this again. ..I promise you that I will try to get the truth and we are friends now. ..will you there for me at the troubles like your papa. .?"

   I knew my baby is too tiny to respond, though ....i love to make a bond ...she was my angel and I need to live a normal life for her wellbeing. ..

  I am comfortable now. ..I remember now that how nirmala ma hesitated to let me go alone. .I wanted to visit the places which I visited with shan. She agreed after a long  time with a condition that I should take care of me and importantly, I should be in contact with her. ....

     I hate people sympathesing me. ..I lived a life filled with  love ...it might be a short duration, but we lived each and every second. ..we cherished our every moment. ..that would be a satisfied life for our seven births. ..

  Always  Shan wanted me to be happy. ..He wanted me to be cozy at his warmth. ..even now, he would  hate me crying in thoughts of him. ..i wiped the tear made its way to my cheeks. ..i remembered his words ...

   'Whatever it may be..life has to move on at one point. .. '

  Yes. ..i need to move on. ..i should succeed my pain for the sake of my baby. ..she was our dream. .the symbol of our  love. ..i will make sure I will be a mother and her father in her life. ..I determined myself to resolve. ..after all I am here to remember my shan wholeheartedly with our angel. ..

Enough of my self pitying. ..I decided to go for a walk. ..I checked the weather outside the window. ..yeah. ..perfect monsoon. ..it was drizzling like a sizzle. ..shan would love to see this. ..i decided to walk around. ..With the thoughtful memories of shravan. ..

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

   Nedumbaserry. ..cochin international airport. ..

    The passengers were on their way out after the airport chores. ..the fly Emirates was just landed  from UAE. ..sandy. ..a young girl... stretched her arms. ..she stood up to get her hand luggage. ..she wore a jeans with yellow t shirt ...her bronzed skin and colored hair depicted her as a modernised western girl. ..the silver chains she wore clearly marked her that she is a independent, reckless girl. ..after picking the luggage, she searched for  adil ...adil waved his hands as if he was ready to get down. ..

   Adil. ..a young man who is just opposite to sandy in charector. ..He was a noble person with decent looks. ..He always prefered jeans with white shirt. ..so as this time. .He helped sandy to get with the hand luggage. ..

    They both checked out at the arrival area and looked around ...
Adil pointed at a person who was holding a board 'welcome Mr. adil '
There he is. ..adil signalled him to approach them. ..

    Adil and sandy seated in the taxi comfortably. ..it would take around three hours to reach Munnar. ..being a music lover. ..adil plugged in with the music. ..sandy took her camera and started to click as usual. ..adil hated her clicking always. ..He closed his eyes tightly and said with annoyance. ..

   " sandy. ..are you going to do this throughout the tour. .? I told you to keep away the camera when we board on plane. ..will you stop doing it. .? "

  "Hey...adil. ..cool. ..habits die hard man. .I will make sure that I won't disturb you much. ..enjoy your music. .."

   Adil nodded negatively to sandy. ..sandy was enjoying the scenery. ..she loved the  hairpin bends. ..she hit adil like a kid whenever the car turns at the bends. ...

   Adil smiled at her behaviour as he knew well about her. ..He continued to listen music as he never  interested towards nature. ..He is here only to accompany sandy. ..He sighed looking sandy, and shut his eyes. ..