a lighthearted examination. ..

The nurse informed Dr that adil has arrived for the visit. .

Dr. John looked sumo and pushkar with the mean. .

Dr : ( to nurse )  make him to wait at the examination room. Get his personal profile filled in the councelling form. ..check his vitals and collect his baseline data. ..

The nurse nodded yes to the doctor and went to check with adil. ..

Sumo :  Dr. ..shall we stay here. ..is there anything that would be wrong. .?

Dr :  of course, you can stay here. .mrs. Suman. ..it's a protocol that in psychiatric examinations, there should be a legal audio recording. more than two trained therapists should  accompany as witness. So, along with the therapists you can be here...actually, you can see adil from here. ..

The doctor  gave all the instructions to proceed and left to the examination room.

Sumo and pushkar saw the happenings with skipping heart beat. ..

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Examination room :

Adil ' s pov :

    I felt awkward while entering the examination room. This is actually the very first time,  I am going to consult a doctor without Joshi 's knowledge. I was not sure about the matters that I gonna open up. But, for Godsake I should be okay. ..no matter what happens.

I was told to fill a form that asked my personal information. I was checked for the normal vitals. The nurse left me to wait for the doctor's arrival. ..

I had a look at the examination room. It was like a high tech gym. I saw some kind of equipments around . The room was painted with mild lemonish colour with vibrant  curtains ...i sniffed a mild wildflower fragrance. ..I  heard a soothing music ...actually, the entire environment made me relaxed. I didn't feel that I was in a clinic.  I felt a peace of mind in me. ..

The doctor entered the chamber. ..

Dr John :  hello Mr. adil. ..I am Dr. John. ..

He smiled at me fondly. ..he started the convetsation casually...i didn't feel that I am meeting him at very first time. This is the Indian culture I like most.

Adil :  hello Dr. John. I am adil. ..I guess you might have talked to my therapist. ..

Dr. John :   yes. ..Mr. adil. .i went  through your  reports too. ..leave everything behind. ..let's talk for sometime. ..

(Doctor wanted  adil to be relaxed. That would be the good way to get informations from the heart ..so. . With the casual talk, he began. ..)

Dr John :  Mr. adil. ..have a comfortable seat here. ..

The doctor showed me the huge recliner with armrests. He made me to lie down calmly. ..He sat beside me. .

  Now only I saw the ceiling of the room. .It was done with unique patterns like infinite circles. Everything around us went dark except a mild flashlight on us. .i  was asked to focus on the circles...

Dr. John :. .Mr. adil. ..don't panic. ..try to focus on the circles ...when you feel fatigue, just close your eyes. .when you can't. ..just tell me. We will stop the session immediately. ..okay. ..

I nodded and tried to focus as he said. ..i felt as if  I was drawn somewhere deeper. ..deeper and deeper. .I shut my eyes momentarily. I felt I was injected with something into my muscles. ..probably. ..a medication. ..

I heard the doctor 's voice that sounding deep from a well. .slowly, the voice was clear. ..

Dr. John :   can you hear my voice. ..

I said yes with a feeble voice. .

Dr :  good then. ..open your eyes slowly. You was given a muscle relaxant to avoid any adverse effect. ..nothing else. ..are you okay with it. .?

He rationalised the therapy. ..I accepted with him by a simple nod and smile. ..I opened my eyes wide and surprised to see the plain ceiling. ..Doctor didn't gave a chance to think more .He sat close to me like a friend. .

Dr : Mr. adil. ..what do you think about this. ..

He was showing me a picture of some animals...

Adil :  actually a nice picture. ..but nothing I feel. .. may be I was not interested with it. ..I guess. ..

    I responded vaguely. ..He smiled little. .

"  okay then. ..adil. ..let's talk about your likes and dislikes. ..do you love bike. ..a extravagant Harley Davidson ...if I am right. .?"

"  no doctor. ..I never loved bikes. ..my dream was to possess a luxurious car. .I love the higher end models ..."

"  Oh. ..interesting. .have you ever gone through this. .."

  He showed me a rubik's cube. ..that I  have never even seen in my life. ..I laughed mysteriously. ..

" doctor. ..are you kidding me. ..am I a little boy to play with this Stuff. ..I never ever tried this in my life. .."

"  good. ..just have this in your hand and try to solve. ..but don't make it serious. Just for fun. .."

He gave me the rubik's cube and I started the turns without knowing anything ...

After some usual questions....He got the rubik's cube  back from me.

" so. . Adil...i was said that you are a dj...if you dont mind...will you play a key board for me. .?"

He  requested me to play the keyboard. ..I doubted whether I am in a clinic. .but I felt relaxed with him. No matter what he asks me to do. ..I decided to go with him. ..

     It was a surprise that the doctor had joined me in singing. We were enjoying the music like friends. ..we laughed together. ..this was really a lighthearted moment for me after so many days. ..

" by the way adil,   can you fix this for me. .."

He gave me some irrelevant stuff. ..I stared at him. .

"  doctor. ..what are those things. ..i don't have any idea. .. though,   I will try. .."

With a blank knowledge,  I started to  fix it. ..yes. .it was a miniature of a camera like Sumo's. I fixed it correctly at the previous time. ..so as this time. ..i looked the doctor surprisingly. ..i felt my headache back. ..i was yet to stop the therapy. ..

By the time, the nurse brought in two cups. ..

" adil. ..i think  you are tired. ..have a cup of coffee. ."

   I guess...Really it would help me. ..i drank the coffee  .At the very first sip itself, I felt a hit in my taste buds. ..it was  my favourite cinnamon  flavoured coffee. ..but. ..i am damn sure that,   I haven't tasted it so far. He might have noticed my thoughts. ..

" do you like it. ..my boy. ..it's my favourite. ..do you know  a funny fact. ..i have read somewhere that cinnamon coffee would enhance a romantic mood. .."

   Saying this, he laughed as if he did a comedy. .

" by the way adil, do you believe in love. .. have you ever been in love. .." He asked me seriously. ..I was in a storm and looked him silently. But my eyes were about to shed tears. ..I wanted to expell everything. ..I trusted him. .I needed cure and I looked him with the decision I made. ..

__ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _  
Adil is about to show his mind to the doctor. ..we will keep the fingers crossed to see his confession. ..

__ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

This was a bonus episode that I didn't think. .I got time and publishing this chapter in advance. ..happy ganesh chathurthi again. ..