Mrs. Sharna ..👫

Shravan was at shock and obviously he can't walk behind her to explain his situation. .as everybody was there. ..

    " fine. ...Thank you Mr. shan. .."with a formal thanks....she left the place. ..priyanka did the same and Aditya understood something that happened there had  an impact at behind  screen with sumo and shravan. ...

    He was about to leave and he hold shravan reassuringly. ..

      Shravan was wondered that how come he knew about them. ..did they exhibited much. ..anyways, he has to convince her at any cost. ..at the very first day of their love. ...had the very first fight. ..

     Shravan couldn't find sumo. ..she wanted to be alone for sometime. .though the matter was not a big deal, she wanted to Cherish her first fight too. ..

     Her inbox was filled with so much of sorries. ...and miss you s...He was unable to focus on the job. ..He sent flowers to her cabin. ...sumo loved it and never called him back. ..at the break time....her table was engaged with teddys. ..a bag full of dairy milk silks. ...all these things were not returned or thrown away. ...this conveyed shravan that suman is enjoying his guilt and not in anger at anyways. ..

  He smiled with a sigh and decided to give her the space. ..However, he thought that she has to be ok by evening. ..otherwise the night would be unexplainable. ..

        Sumo's heart said the same. ..at the same instant. ..shravan got a personal message from the informer with secret codes that today was the party day after 9 pm. ..

     Shravan s mind and body stiffened to see the seriousness of the message. ..immediately he called sumo and Aditya to stay back. ..

     Sumo was yet to  go home. ..However she thought to call shravan after reaching home .by the time she got the summon to meet shravan immediately. . .

    First, she thought that it was his tactics to convince her. ..but after seeing Aditya with him, she concluded that her sweet heart was at handler mode. ..so as she. ..

      Shravan detailed today's operation and role of them in it. ..Aditya was listening carefully,as he has to act crucially in the spot. ..He was collecting all the necessary gadgets. ..

     " sumo. ..inform nanaji that you will be on duty till tomorrow ...state him that you are in the studio. .."

    "  Sure shan. .." she accepted and did what he said. ..

     " sumo. ..go to the green room. ..I already informed them about your costume. ..you are coming with us. .." shravan told this on the go and turned to check with Aditya. ..

     Sumo thought that she will be in the studio and now she has to go with them. ..she doesn't mind to go with shravan anywhere. ...but. ..she was scared about the spot as it was not her cup of coffee. ..she had a  thought  to ask shravan  about this. ..but. ..she knew him ....when it comes to profession. ...He never minds any thing. ...so without further delay she went to the green room. ..

     Shravan and Aditya were waiting outside the green room for sumo. ..

     Sumo came out like a married girl. ..she wore a full maxidress. ..her abdomen was little bit enlarged ....the false belly showed her a true pregnant women. ..sindhoor in her forehead added an elegancy to her appearance. ..shravan was at elation to see sumo like that. ..He didn't wink a second. ..He stood still and was dumbstruck to say any words. ..

      Understanding their status. ..Aditya whispered to shravan. ..." Shan. ..time to move on. ..I will be there on time as we discussed. ..good luck. .."

        Shravan came to reality with Aditya s  words. ...He wished him the same. ..and he called sumo to join him. ...

     Sumo had a scrutinising look at shravan. ..He was dressed like a pucca business person. ..more than that like a decent husband. ..

      They both reached reception and shravan took his car. ...now, sumo dared to ask anything to shravan. ..

"   Shan. ..where is your bike. .?"
She just wanted a formal and easy question to start the conversation. ..

        " dear wife. ...no husband will take his ill pregnant wife in bike to hospital. ..do you  get it. .." shravan saw her in a stealthy look. ..

        " What do you mean. ..actually I was thinking to ask you about this. ..what you are going to do with this. .."sumo pointed her false belly and shravan laughed wildly. .. 

    " Shan. ..shan. ..just stop it. ..I am already angry with you. ..don't make me much. .."she was still in confusion. ..

     " darlu. ..this time we  have to handle  highly white collared criminals ...we need a strong evidence against them to prove their fault. ..so we are here Mrs. Sharna. .."

    " And who is that Sharna now. .."she pretented to be unknown. ..

     " dear. ..it's me Mr. Sharna. ..I can't see you as anybody 's wife ...you are mine. ..mine forever. .."

     Though he was driving and looking at the road, sumo could feel his love for her. ..

   She smiled and thought to provoke shravan. ..

     " Ok dear  hubby ...but remember. .I am angry with you still. ..by the way. ..shan. ..what is the need to act  like a  pregnant women. ..."

    " Mrs. Sharna. ..we are going to the hospital. ...and the main server room of the hospital was close to the gynaecological ward. ..we can easily access the server room from there. ..did you get it my dear intelligent wife ..."shravan explained her detaily. ..

     " so. ..you are going to admit me in the hospital. ..."

      " s...of course. .."

  "  In  the ward. ..suppose I may get medicines, sometimes injection too "sumo asked scarily. ...

        " yes dear. .."shravan  told normally. ..

  "  Stop. ..." sumo was screaming and kkkreech. ...shravan    stopped the car with Sumo's screaming