*kannamma. ..en kadhali. ..❤

The duo's eyes met each other and tried to say the untold stories. ..Sumo's face bloomed  and her eyes leveled with tears. ..her lips were quivering as if they need to say everything then and there. ..shravan  continued to glare at her defiantly. ..sumo looked up in alarm that they were at the centre of the entrance. ...shravan  got  with her point. ..

     He let her free though he didn't like to do that....sumo didn't looked up. ..and shravan had to make a first move. ..

      "  are you alright. .?"He asked with a calming  voice. ..

     Sumo was blabbering " haan. ...I ..am ok. ."

" are you going out. ..any emergency. .?"shravan asked casually. ..

  She thought in her mind  ... " bilkul. ..I need to be hospitalised. ...you just left me alone. ...and now you are   standing in front of me suddenly ... see ...my breath is as heavy as a rock. ..listen to my heartbeat. ..its racing  as if  i went for a long and hard duel...my feet went numb...i think i may collapse at anytime ...it's clear that I had a severe heart attack. ...it's really an emergency. .."  Sumo ' s mind leaped here and there. ..

      But for now, she has to act normal. .." no. ..noth...ing. ..haan. ..actually. ..yes. .." she failed at her try and she put up some story. ..shravan was looking at her with a delightful smile. ..

     " actually. ..the college violence case. ..It needed  a follow up. ..and I am on the job. .."sumo patted her mind as  it came up with a apt story. ..

    " accha. ..going alone. ..where is Aditya. ..priyanka. ..nobody is there to go with you. .?" Shravan  about to enquire susee. ..

     Sumo ran behind him to stop. .." all were busy with the work. ..i thought to go alone. ..and don't worry...now, you are here and we both can go. .."

    Sumo appreciated  herself ..." wow. ..sumo. ..you are becoming too smart. ..good job. ..well done yaar. ..👍"

Shravan already knew that. ..the college case was closed  and it didn't need a follow up. ..He felt Sumo's heart and decided to go with her. ..

  " yeah. ..sounds good. ..I will join with you. ..can you wait for twenty minutes. ..I just finish the routines and come. .." Shravan left to check out the routine as he was on leave for some days. ..

Sumo was waiting for him in the reception. ..thinking that she could wait for him for her  next seven births. ...

     Shravan was at the parking area to get his bike. ..He saw sumo waiting at the entrance. ..

     " suman. ..get your scooty. ..and just follow me. .."shravan told normally. ...

    " mmm. ..why to take risk....  we aren't going for a happy ride.... .there may be some problems....and you can't run behind me. ..moreover, if I follow  you in my scooty, you will be distracted to check me while  driving. ...However, we can save the planet by reducing the usage of fuel. ..."telling all these stories sumo didn't expect shravan s permission and she sat at the back seat. ..

    Shravan was owestructed to see the other side of sumo. ..He never thought her to be so  cool as he saw her stubborn nature. ..

      Sumo managed to say all the stories to favour her in front of shravan. ....poor sumo. ..her heart tumbled up in that short period. ...she  sighed in relief after sitting behind him. ..she bit her tongue and touched her forehead and scolded herself  desperately. ..this was noticed by shravan at rear view mirror. ...He smiled broadly and nodded  in acceptance to ensure her comfort. ...

    This time shravan didn't warn sumo to hold on. ..Instead she hold his shoulder gently. ..this tiny gesture was enough to tell  shravan  that she too had a feeling for him . ..

      That was indeed a happy ride. .They  reached the same gulmohar tree and shravan parked the bike under the tree. ..obviously, they both knew that they didn't come for the follow up. ...sumo walked away with hesitance. ...shravan was looking sumo for some time with no reason. ...sumo smiled and shravan not taking his eyes off sumo for an instant. ..

         With a radiant smile, shravan continued to stare at sumo . .....when she couldn't bear it any longer. ..she shut her eyes. ..With seductive grin, shravan came a little closer to her. ..He looked intently and extended his right hand  to sumo. ..

     Sumo... being a simple girl ...copious tears flowed from her eyes. ...she felt an urge to cry louder and louder. ...she wanted to tell the world that she is not alone anymore... finally. ..she found her love and trust. ..she rendered her hand to him without a pause. ..

    Shravan hold her hand softly and looked into her eyes. ...

    " sumo. ..I fell in love with you at the very first sight. ..honestly, I never think that  I will love a girl so crazyly. ..after seeing you in office. ..I thought to stay away from you. ..you didn't let me live peacefully. ..I just absconded to vanish from you . ..but ...you were there  with me always . ... .my brain didn't act when you were near to me "

     "Everything   in  my mind, body and soul told me that I should pursue you. ..that my life would be meaningless without you. ..that my soul 's existence would be incomplete without you. .."

     Sumo was mesmerised by shravan s  approach and she stood still like a devine goddess who just returned from the heaven. ..

     "  sumo. ...let me make the first move. ...I love you to the moon. ..I love you so much ..I just wanted to live my rest of life by plunging into your love. ..I have to dumb myself into your joyous smile and glorious dimples. ..I have to find secrets of you till my last breath. ..I need to stand with you in your joy and sorrow. ..I have to rest on your lap forever. ."

     " I wish to hear your heartbeat as mine ....I  yearn to rebreath your fragrance. ..I wanted to be warmth with your touch...  I  should recoil myself into you like a little kid... I wish to love you madly even at our death bed. ..at last ,I have to die with you..."

      "sumo. ...will you accept me as such. .? will you reciprocate my love. ..?   I love you so much... i love you with lots of love💑 and a bit of lust . .💏.will you be my angel. .?"

   Shravan proposed sumo from the heart. ..looking into her eyes. ..With a determined tone. ..

      Sumo was at the top of the world. ..she was flying as if she was the most happiest girl in the world ...she nodded her head as acceptance. ..shravan came closure to her and touched his nose with hers. ..❤

     Thus  the  different poles attracted towards each other .... the light met the darkness ...the sun 🌞quested the moon. 🌙...the smartness surrendered at the toughness ....

The gulmohar tree showered it's  flowers on them   as if they blessed the duo ....🌷

Let's wish them to be happy always 😀

   ______________________________

   Friends. ..the title was inspired by BHARATHIAR. . ancient tamil poet. ..I love the word "kannamma....en kadhali. .."this word  means the  boundless love of a boy for his girl ....and .. kannamma. ..kanmani  ...These words symbolize his girlfriend as the eye of his life. .. I obsessed to use this title for this chapter. ..hence it happened. ...pen down your views as always. ...Thank you for the love and support. ...