01 | Birth of Lovers

In the land of Crescent kingdom, it is split up into four towns and villages. The towns are called Magnolia Landing, Garden of Names, Iris, and Wisteria Falls. The villages are Sage Hill, Rosemary, Mellow Orchard, and Azalea. The palace resides in the city, Perennial Rose, in the north eastern part of the kingdom and is split up into four districts.

The King and Queen are chosen by birth, the likelihood of any of their children becoming the next heirs is impossible. The reincarnated lovers are only born into noble families, in that which they are then moved into the Palace once they turn 16 years old.

One thousand years ago, two special humans were born into this world with a fate that predetermined their life before their cries were heard. The two were born into the class of nobles that branched from the royal family.

Though, these times couldn't have been better for them and the rest of the kingdom. When the land was in havoc and chaos ruled, there was only but one man who sat on the thrown. His name was King Kirai; he was known for his bloody brutality and violence. His madness for power gradually built up and one day he set out and ordered his men to slay the entire class of nobles. While it may have been his own delusions or just fear, he suspected that they all were enemies of the throne and any survivors and witnesses during the raid were immediately executed.

In the twist of all of it, practically the entire house of nobles were murdered but the two young children were saved by the fate which encapsulated them. Given to the hands of two different middle class families, they grew up in secrecy with later knowledge that their family was slain by the Crown. 

Growing up in the middle class disguised the fact that they were even born as nobles, and this kept them safe and secure from King Kirai's grasp momentarily. The King managed to figure out that noble blood was still alive somewhere out in the Kingdom when the report of bodies did not add up.

Simply, this critical time pushed the two young adults to make haste. One thing set them up in life and it was to overthrow the corrupt King and punish him for his crimes.

When they turned 19, both of them left their homes on the day of King Kirai's diamond jubilee to assassinate him. Of course, the two of them did not know of each other's existence and fate brought them together on his day.

Through spilling blood, the young woman with silk black hair struck the knights down with her archery skills. The man whose eyes raged fire cut them down with his sword. Through the storm of guards, they both met for the first time. Inevitably, brought together by their fates.

To know that there was another survivor, brought light and joy to their heart. They took a memorable glance at each other's family crest they both decided to wear that day. They acknowledged that were both were nobles along with their unforgettable stories. Ultimately, their feelings withered away, of course they knew they didn't have the time for a simple chat.

Together with a shared goal, the two broke down the golden gates of the palace and tore down the thickened red door that symbolized numerous years of hatred and blood. Anyone that stood in their way was killed until they made it to the King himself.

But all of a sudden, the young lady was taken down by a spear to the chest and she collapsed before him. The swordsman shook with anger and more desperation to kill the King. Unfortunately, he had to leave her behind in order to finish what they had started. It was the only way before he could pridefully come back to her.

Before he went to the King himself, he made sure to show him what he was capable of. That's when he started to behead the Knights with his holy sword. Then, the decapitated head of the King was his.