88 | S2: Throbbing Heart

<Nagisa>
It would would be foolish for me to say that I didn't feel a threatening presence from the woman standing beside the princess. I made eye contact with the princess of Scienion and her smile burst with friendliness. The more you stared, the more you would be captivated by such a face. Pure.

"Before you are the next Crowns, reincarnated children of Crescent Kingdom, and the vessels sent by god. Akabane Karma and Shiota Nagisa." Kaede announced while taking a step forward. "We appreciate the warm welcome and invitation to the princess's coronation." She added.

"Thank you for coming." The princess spoke, I hope that we can get along." She nodded her head forward.

"You are in the presence of princess Okuda Manami, daughter of the late King." Okajima bowed his head along with Hazama towards us.

"Such fine young men." The woman standing next to princess said while covering her mouth with a laced fan.

"Mother, please." Princess Manami looked over at her and made a serious expression.

"My apologies." She bowed her head slightly.

"Thank you again for coming. I know that our relationship as kingdoms has never been discussed upon in the past but I feel like we can become close neighbors." Manami explained. "We can discuss more about it privately during dinner this evening."

"Certainly." Karma answered. "It would be an honor."

As both Karma and Manami were smiling at each other, I couldn't help but to notice the facial expression of her mother. Pleased?
A face of interest as if she was already planning something in that head of hers. If I have learned anything, it's best to be aware of your surroundings.
•••••
When we were shown to our room, our luggage was awaiting for us. Kaede and Karasuma were staying in the other guest room that was down a different hall. I guess that made it upsetting but I think it's just that our kingdom handles social classes differently as we're more lenient.

"Oh look Nagisa." Karma walked towards the white circular table across the deep concord upholstered panel bed with drapes above.

"What is it?" I asked walking in the same direction after gliding my fingertips on the silk of the bed.

"A welcoming gift." Karma pulled gently on the black ribbon of the box. When the ribbon untied, the box opened on all for sides revealing a crystal ball carved and shaped into what looked like the palace.

"How thoughtful." I pointed out, "it's like they're seducing us before the dinner." I joked.

"You don't say." Karma grinned and held the crystal in his hands. "Such a gem is expensive and eye catching but it's screaming with dullness. While you say it's their way of seduction, I think it's an insult." He looked over and winked.

"I don't follow." I touched his arm.

"Their finest gem, a gift to us? No, it's not simply the case." Karma set the crystal down and caressed my cheek, "they're fools to think that I would choose wealth over my lover."

"Karma, how-."

Karma touched my shoulder and pushed me into the bed. With my elbows planted, I slightly sat up while he leaned over my body.

"I can't believe you don't trust me." Karma made a dejected expression.

"Did Kaede tell you?" I swallowed back.

"I would like to know about that conversation as well but maybe on a later date." Karma touched lips with his thumb and wiped across. "Hazama handed me a letter privately from Manami's mother when we were back in Crescent Kingdom. The letter contained a proposal, a thoughtful idea of me marrying the princess to unite the two kingdoms."

That sounded nothing like what Hazama told me in person. Was she making a fool out of me and I fell for her games?
I can't believe it myself. I turned away thinking about how much of a devious spider she was and I fell completely into her web.

"Nagisa."
Karma grabbed my chin and turned me back to face him. He inched in closer about to kiss me but continued to talk instead.

"How many times do I have to remind you that you're the only one that rules my heart?"

Karma forcibly kissed me and pushed me down further on the bed. His wild eyes baited me and I wrapped my arms around his neck.
Eventually he pushed me further on the bed and unbuttoned my shirt.

"W-wait Karma, we have dinner in a hour." I slightly kept him back and he lightly bit my right arm that I used to keep him from getting closer.

"That's enough time." He kissed me again. Karma started to undressed me without taking the button-up completely off and he left kisses along my torso while pinching my nipples gently.

"K-Karma..." I try not let any moans slip out but the more he teased me, my head started feeling dizzy in pleasure.

"Shush, or they'll hear you." He kissed my collarbone while his hand moved from my chest to my pants.

"It's you're fault if they hear." I whispered.

"Oh really now?" Karma chucked and bit the skin a little above the collarbone, sinking his teeth in. The sensation was a mix of both satisfaction and tingling stings.
Painful pleasure

"It's a good thing Kaede and Karasuma aren't next door this time. It was really difficult for me to hold back on the ship." He explained.

"You think this is different? There are probably guards at the door." I played with the buttons on his shirt and undone three of them.

"Then why not put on a show?" He nuzzled close and started moving his hand down there. "Turns you on doesn't it? When you know that someone's listening?" He said while slipping off my pants.

"Stop making fun of me." He said when he started to leave other bite marks towards my inner thighs.  "You're the one finding this more amusing than it is."

"Am I a criminal to want to see your flustered expression? I can't help it." Karma's hot breath warmed my legs when he threw my pants aside and slid his down.

When he touched me there, he lightly chuckled and leaned in closer while I laid on the bed.

"Naughty, naughty." His eyes glazed with salacious intent while inserting himself into me gradually.

And of course, it hurt less when we was all the way in but when he moves was a different challenge. If he decides to do it roughly, I don't know how I can keep my voice down.
Karma held my right hand and interlocked our fingers together.

"You're so beautiful Nagisa, I don't know how to control myself." He smirked, "so please forgive me if I hurt you." Karma started moving slowly and then picked up speed.

My breath slipped out each thrust and sometimes a little moan did appear. Karma leaned down closer and used his elbows as support on the bed. Right before he kissed me to suppress my sounds he whispered with delicateness.

"I love you."