106 | S2: Treaty

<Nagisa>
This is rather intimidating...
When Karma's father and I made it outside, I was suddenly greeted by the rest of the Tempus Five members. They all bowed, kneeling on one kneel, all eyes looking upwards.

"We should make the introductions quick." Karasuma stepped in front and nodded his head forward to acknowledge Karma's father beside me. In the back, I noticed Kuro waving nonchalantly and I awkwardly made eye contact.

"My, aren't you adorable?" The first one in like was a tall and elegant woman. "It's a pleasure to meet you my Queen. My name is Dame Hayami."

"Likewise. I see where your daughter gets her looks from." I complemented. "I assume her personality comes from her father?"

"You are very correct." She lightly giggled. "I heard that she was aggressive when you two met, I apologize on her behalf."

"Nothing to fret over." I assured while waving my hands.

Next was a man who was around Karma's height. His silvery white hair and bandana made him stand up amongst the group.

"Sir Horibe, at your service." He greeted with a handshake. "It's great to finally meet you."

"The pleasure is mine." I smiled while noticing how young he was.

Without a second to think, Lord Akabane placed his hand on my shoulder, drawing me back a bit. I gazed up and behind me to see him winking.

"Alright. Let's not waste time now. The Queen of Scienion is awaiting." He turned to Karasuma, "where will this meeting be held?"

"Lady Hazama of the Queen's Guard, arranged coordinates and a map of this house. Due to the lack of knowledge of whether the Palace is safe, the meeting will not be held there." He explained.

"Makes sense." Kuro agreed, "alright, let's not idle now. Hurry, hurry." He chuckled.

With the formidable aura these guys set off, Kuro was the oddball. It was bizarre to think that if your stripped Kuro of his titles, he would still be a dangerous opponent of sorts. At least, that's what the old texts says about him.
•••••••
Traveling by horse, all of us arrived at a small cream-painted home with a red brick chimney. Surrounded by tall oak trees and next to a pond flocking with birds. Outside waiting was none other than Lady Hazama herself with a tender gleam.

"Thank you for coming. The Queen is inside." She tipped her head. I watched as the Crescent knights spoke quickly and assigned themselves without needing any of us to direct them.

"Is this your home?" I wondered while feeling somewhat nostalgic. It kind of reminded me of Aika's home.

"My family's and don't worry, they have gone into town until the meeting resolves."

"Pardon our intrusion." Lord Akabane made a quick glance at Hazama while walking towards the open door. Kuro followed and then everyone else.

"Please, after me." She led.

When we entered the front door, the home was small and cozy. It made me wonder if there would be enough space for all of us at once. However, it was nothing to fret over as we all convened in the den.

"My apologies. This isn't a fitting for a conference is it?" Manami awkwardly greeted, "I'm glad that your okay. I didn't manage to see Karma so I hope that he is well too?"

"Yes, he is recovering." I assured, "how about you?" I patted her arm.

"I'm fine." She nodded her head, "nothing compared to you guys. Anyways let's start, shall we?"