57 | Sin of Lust

<Karma>
I visited Mamoru, who was still recovering. Aika who loyally kept to his side, keeping him company. She greeted me on the way in and left the both of us alone. Mamoru prepared himself and waited until I spoke.

"Is it true? My brother is-."

"Don't jump to conclusions. He's alive and healthy, just not-." I stopped short, "He's well."

"Do you mind if I can speak to her? The Queen?" Mamoru questioned.

"She's quite busy and to tell you the truth, she says that it's not worth it. She is not your brother." I explained.

"I never expected her to be so disrespectful." He commented, "does she not have a heart?"

"Well. I agree with her a little. What would you guys talk about? Will you persuade her to bring Nagisa back?" I pestered. "She's not very negotiable."

"I see." Mamoru scratched the back of his head and brought his gaze down to his hand.

"I am truly sorry about this." I nodded my head forward and he brushed his hand.

He sighed and replied,
"I am too."
•••••••
<Yua>
Despite being noon, I found myself a little weary of this body. I was essentially drained, even though I didn't do anything laborious. Perhaps a nap just to rejuvenate for the time being.
As I was about to rest, someone came knocking at the door.
I guess it will have to wait.

I opened the door and saw Karma outside, as he dismisses the guards stationed at the door.

"Queen Yua." He bowed his head slightly, "is it alright if we speak. An occasion like this doesn't permit that often."

"If you must." I allowed him to enter and he sat in the chair. He motioned his hand for me to sit as well, I slowly approached.

I sat down and crossed my legs; it was a habit.
Oddly, he kept quiet until I made a disturbed and uncomfortable expression. It was too awkward to maintain.

"The next meeting we have, we would love to have you present. I think it would be best if you knew what we know." He suggested.

"I kindly accept. I simply can't do much just sitting around." I agreed.

"By the way. If you don't mind me asking." He started.

By the way of his tone, I knew that he was going to ask about Nagisa. What more could he talk about? I crossed my arms and leaned back.

"Speak." I said.

"I know that you're conscious in Nagisa's body but where is Nagisa?" He questioned.

I paused a bit before I continued, he looked damn serious that I wanted to tease him.

"Someplace that had protected me from harm for a long time. Don't worry, it's a safe place that I watched the world from. Nothing can get in, and nothing can get out." I spoke with truth but with underlying sarcasm.

"Do you find this amusing?" He tested me, "wipe that smirk off your face."

"Excuse me?" I glared at him, "you have a dirty mouth. What? Is it because you can't bear to see your precious Nagisa in this state? You're the one who drowned him." I stood up and made my way to the bed. I sat there instead because he was getting on my nerves.

"Nothing to say? It's true." I unbuttoned two of the buttons on the dress shirt and leaned on my arm. "Or are you becoming aroused? The fact that you haven't touched this body in so long. But don't get the wrong idea." I touched my collar bone and glide downwards. "This body belongs to me, Nagisa is mine."

Karma didn't express what he was feeling. Instead, he got up from the chair and walked towards me with agression. A mere darkness shrouded over his face and I couldn't tell if he was angry anymore. My skin crawled uneasily and I was shocked to say anything. What is this intimidating aura?
He shoved me back and pinned me down on the bed.

"Huh? What's this? Was I right? You pervert-."

"Nothing you say will change my mind about Nagisa and even yourself. I don't know why you're playing the bad guy but it's obvious what you're really thinking." He leaned more towards my face, and tightened his grip around my wrist.
I couldn't move at all.

"Your actions speak more than your words." I pointed out, "now unhand me. You're hurting me."

But that was a lie. In Nagisa's body, I can't physically feel pain. Like I said, whatever happens to this body, stays with Nagisa. Despite speaking through Nagisa's voice, my own was trembling.

"But one thing I can defend is that Nagisa belongs solely to me and not anyone else." I glared.

He ignored me and slipped his hand up my shirt. I felt the soft touch of his hand on my chest. Then he exposed me by lifting up my shirt more.

"You may have been with Nagisa since the beginning, but his body is none other than mine."
His fingers tapped against the chest and then he rubbed his finger on my torso.

"Unhand me-."

"You see Yua, I've marked every nook and cranny of his body. Some markings are still here."
I looked to where he was touching me and I noticed a purplish-red bruising. Ones that don't come from beating, but from-

"When Nagisa comes back to me, I'll darken them. So much that they'll never disappear." He spoke with a low deep voice.

In that moment, I saw a reflection of Roka dominating me. It irritated me but brought back how we used to be. The past no longer mine.
There was definitely some correlation between the two, the need to showcase what is theirs.

"I wonder if this is all for not." I managed to slip out as I felt powerless in my state. Karma stared into my eyes, not looking at me, but at his lover Nagisa. "I can feel you touching me, but I cannot feel pain nor pleasure. When I look at you, I see Roka. When you touch me, I feel Roka's hands. When you speak of protecting Nagisa, I hear his voice. It's echoing achingly, that I wish to be alive once more."

Karma released his hands and laid down beside me, facing the ceiling as did I.

"For a thousands years I've watched our reincarnations dancing into a ball of love, sometimes it doesn't always end up that way."

Though, it's magnificently beautiful and utterly stunning nostalgia. But I miss it myself. Roka and I can't see each other when the Reincarnated children are both together, we can only sense each others presence. We are incapable of speaking to one another.

I sound childish don't I? Why can't I let it go? Is it because my spirit hasn't left this world? But then I can only think about Koro-Sensei. What is left for him in this world? If I decide to leave this Kingdom, this world, would his body finally perish to rubble and stone?

Does that mean I can finally be with Roka without being chained to this kingdom-

"Yua. Despite being brute with your words. You worry too, don't you?" Karma turned his head over and faced me. "See, you're crying." He slowly lifted his hand and took his finger to wipe the lonely tears away. "I hope one day, you can sleep in peace. Along side Roka."

I closed my eyes and I saw him the darkness with a calm, friendly smile.

"So do I. I wish for it every day."