20 | Morning Shine

<Nagisa>
My body felt somewhat light but heavy at the same time. Like a force was crushing me with its weight but it didn't hurt. All I could sense was the frailness of the cold.

Bird chirping, tree branches rustling in the distance, but upon us was utter silence. I sat up straight to notice that there was no sun that I usually wake up to. Just complete darkness echoing.
I didn't like this feeling at all, something is approaching. Someone's hands were on my neck. Crushing me.

"-gisa...Nagisa...Nagisa!"

I burst awake and saw Karma hovering over me with the look of concern in his eyes. I quickly lurched forward and wanted to hurl. Why am I suddenly feeling so sick?

"Morning sickness is all I could think about. Did you have a bad dream?" Karma relaxed me after he had given me a small wooden basin to...you know. After that I didn't feel an appetite coming along.

"I guess you could say that." I spoke, "Why are you here?" I wiped my mouth with the cloth he had given me.

"To wake you up of course. I want the first thing you see in the morning to be me." Karma teased, "however a nightmare has seemed to greeted you before I could."

"What is the real reason?" I didn't like how jokingly he made this matter. I for one don't like to be made fun of after I had spit up my last meal.

Karma got up from the bed and thrashed the curtains to the side and tied it with a red rope.
He opened the window slightly and took in the morning air.

"We have been called for, our people have called for us. Don't you think it's time for us to greet our subjects as the Queen and the King?" Karma suggested and walked back over. "The current royals themselves had sent a letter to me and you as well. While you took your time to sleep, I had opened mine."

I coughed out of surprise.

"T-they did?!" I questioned.

"Why of course they did. Come on and get dressed. Or do I have to strip you myself?" Karma gently held my chin and lifted my head.

"Unless you want bite marks those of a rabid mongrel on your arm, then I think it's best for you to step aside." I swat his hand away and removed myself from the bed.

I started to undress my shirt but this warm heat of some kind made me bashful. Am I like this because Karma is watching me?
Just don't make eye contact. I've showed my bare body to him once already, this shouldn't be a big deal.
When I slipped out of the dress shirt, I dropped it on the bed and suddenly Karma's hands wrapped around my torso from behind.

"Y-you're hands are cold!" I jolted.

"You know, if they were bite marks from you. I wouldn't mind having markings on my body." Karma's whisper tread loudly in my ear. His hot breath tickling my neck.

I swallowed nervously and tried to pry his hand off me but instead he pinned me down to the bed. It's been awhile since the last time...hasn't it.
Those seductive eyes were like hurricanes breaking down the barriers of my self restraint.

"Karma, this is very unsightly of you. Don't we have places to be, people to meet?" I sighed.

"They can wait can't they?" Karma overtook me as the alpha he was and led a trail of kisses down my bare body.

"You better not leave any- ow! You can't be serious Karma.." My face revealed displeasure from what he had just done. He bit me my shoulder.

"Sorry, I couldn't help it." Karma smirked and I saw how lewd he really was.

"What if the maids see?" I pinched his nose and he laughed.

"Let them. Let them know that you're mine." Karma kissed me using his tongue.

I really couldn't say no to him at this point. Even for me, I was very aroused by this play.

BANG, BANG

The chamber door rumbled from knocks and spooked both Karma and I. I pushed him off me.

"W-who is it?" I called out while Karma had opened the closet to grab a black dress shirt for me.
"Karasuma."

"Oh is it isn't it? Right, I'll open the door. One moment." I glared at Karma who was trying to dress me but instead kept caressing my body.

He raised his arms up innocently and quietly smiled. I hurried to put on some pants and at least make myself look somewhat presentable before opening the door.

Karma sat on the cushioned chair beside the window and just watched me as I went to open the door.

"Good morning." Karasuma bowed his head and then spotted Karma waving. "If you ever need me to detain him in his chamber, just tell me." He brought me out of the room so that Karma couldn't hear.

"No matter what you do, he always finds a way." I replied without hope.

Karasuma sighed and gestured his hand and palace guards appeared behind him within matters of seconds.

"I presume that you'll want to be fitted into something more..." Karasuma was lost for words to describe what I was wearing. It's something practical and I thought it was okay.

"Is it that atrocious?" I looked down.

"No, it's just too plain for someone who happened to confess their true identity already. We can't have you walking around like this." Karasuma gestured his hands again and female servants came from both left and right.

I wonder if I could do that too. Amazing.

Karma walked towards us and out of the room besides Karasuma as he bowed his head, then maids swept me back into the room as well as locking the door.

<Karma>
"My King, don't you think he is exhausted enough in the morning for you to be barging in?" Karasuma messaged his temples out of angst.

I shook my head and patted his back.

"Oh don't worry about it." I started walking off, "ah and another thing." I turned back around.

"What is it my King?" Karasuma responded with discontent.

"It was a good thing that you knocked and waited. I had forgotten to lock the door. Well taught." I jokingly said before I left. And I happened to see how pale he became from my comment in the corner of my eye.

I laughed to myself as I started walking back to my chamber. With a quick thought that popped into my mind. Maybe I should try putting effort in my wardrobe more often as well.