Racist Ulfric x Reader

Y/N= your name
F/N= friend's name
E/C= eye color

It's my first One shot so please bear with me. This chapter is basically based on my first or second chapter in I'm DragonBorn. That chapter is on my other account BabyMarine. Also, this one-shot chapter Y/N is a Khajiit. Not the whole chapter is based on my book, I changed it up a bit because you can never steal a great chapter's storyline and recreate it. You can never replace the classics.

Y/N Pov,
In the Blue Palace,

My friends and I walk into the Blue Palace. As we get in, we heard someone shout 'Fus Ro Dah'. Then we heard a guy say, "I am Ulfric Stormcloak, the leader of the rebellion. I have killed the false High King where he stands. For I am the true High King and no one can stop me!" Me being foolish and ignorant begin to walk up those stairs and say, "Hi I'm Y/N and I kn-" I was interrupted by a hard slap. "You dare come here and speak to someone who didn't call on you! For that why is a filthy Khajiit even in Skyrim? All you Khajiit are is lowly thieves and assassins who don't own anything of their own." Ulfric says with venom. "Well, Ulfric the 'true High King', why not when you officially rule Skyrim, ban all outsiders and get the whole land to yourself and you...you good for nothing Nords!!" I say as I'm about to cry because I'm sick and tired of people being racist. Why must people always think that they can boss me around because of my race? We Khajiit are not always thieves or assassins. I think to my self before Ulfric does the unthinkable. He walks over to me and crashes lips onto mine while I was in deep thought. Once he pulled away, I pushed him off me and almost slapped him. I stopped myself because I realized what I had done to the guy who kissed me.

Ulfric steps away from me because he thinks he did something wrong.

Ulfric Pov,

"I challenge you, High King of Skyrim, we will see who is fit for the throne," I say as Torygg and Elisif start talking quietly. "Ulfric Stormcloak, I accept your challenge, but you will be forever be known as Ulfric the killer or Ulfric the overruler, something close to that," Torygg says as both of us get into position. "Oh Torygg, you know that I'm much for powerful than you, so why accept my challenge." I say as Torygg swings his sword at me so I say, "FUS RO DAH!!" Torygg flys into his throne and I pull my sword out to make his death fast. A young woman no more than 25 years old tries to say, "Hi my name is Y/N and I kn-" I cut her off by slapping her in the face. I freak out so I yell at her saying, "You dare come here and speak to someone who didn't call on you! For that why is a filthy Khajiit even in Skyrim? All you Khajiit are is lowly thieves and assassins who don't own anything of their own." I barked with so much venom her friends came into sight and she came back more venom. Y/N said, "Well, Ulfric the 'true High King', why not when you officially rule Skyrim, ban all outsiders and get the whole land to yourself and you...you good for nothing Nords!!" She was about to cry, so I did what my heart thought was right. I walked up to her and kissed her, her eyes lit up and when I pulled away she pushed me away. I was so hurt, I walked away out of the Blue Palace hoping to never see her again.

Y/N Pov,
In Helgen,

I was called to Helgen to watch the executions of the thieves and rebels. I kept thinking of that kiss while my horse took me to Helgen. My friend  F/N was in his/her horse behind me. "I'm still surprised that the leader of the rebellion kissed me. Like what was he my boyfriend or something." "Y/N you worry too much, maybe he actually likes you but doesn't want to show it. I mean who would not like the Dragonborn who has the destiny to defeat Alduin the World Eater himself." F/N says as we reach the gates to Helgen. "You know I hate it when you bring the DB word when it includes a guy or at all. Wait is that who I think it is?!" I say as I look closer to the familiar figure.

Ulfric Pov,

Just my luck, I just got arrested because I murdered the High King when I actually challenged him to an unmatched fight. I'm in this stupid wagon that is taking me to get executed. Of course, when I talk, it is all muffled because they bonded my mouth so I can't get out of this, or warn the people. Oh, now the wagon has stopped to call everyone to the block. I think as they call everyone to the block and a faint roar is heard off in the distance. I see a familiar figure on a jet black horse with fiery red eyes. That was the one and only Y/N stealer of my...my heart. I begin to blush, but it stopped when I was called to the block, but it was interrupted by a jet black dragon with hellfire red eyes looking at me and shouts a firestorm. Y/N didn't seem startled by this sight but she was startled when she saw me. I get up really fast and I sprint to Y/N and I steal her dagger to cut me loose and unbind my mouth. I grab her wrist and pull her into the tower to save her life. "Um Y/N, I just saved your life. A thank you would be nice to hear from you." I say as she pulls her hand away from me and she just looks into my eyes. Her e/c eyes look into my eyes and seem to just stare right into my soul. "Alduin must save me from this horrid beast." Y/N mumbles but I could still hear her. "Excuse me? I just saved your life and you repay me by not a thank you, but an insult?! How is that fair." I say as I inch closer to her face but she pulls farther away from me. "Well, why did you slap me back at the Blue Palace or better yet? Why did you kiss me? I bet that even Alduin who just saved your life would have been bet-" I cut her off with a long passionate kiss to shut her up. This time when we pulled away, she didn't push me away but instead pulls me in for another kiss. "Oh, you Khajiit are such horrible people when it comes to grudges," I say after we pull apart. "Oh, are we now? What you Nords don't hold grudges, I would have figured that the reason why you didn't like me was that Khajiit killed someone important." Y/N jokes before I pulled her out of the tower and to safety.

Oh my...for my first one shot, that was the best thing that I have ever written. I hope everyone liked it.