Paintings Mercer x Khajiit

Not a request.

Y/n Pov,

I was working on one of my best painting yet again all night long so I had forgotten to clean up my home of all the paint spills and messes all around. I also forgot to clean up my fur before I had finally decided to go to bed. The paint splatter stained my fur. I walk into the Cistern completely forgetting about the paint splatter on my fur and tail. Brynjolf was snickering as he watched me walk by. Thrynn and Rune were whispering to each other and pointing over at me every once in a while. As Vex was heading back to the Ragged Flagon she had simply rolled her eyes and went on her way. I walk up to Mercer's desk and I see him looming over his plans then he looks up to me and barely smirks.

"Aye Mercer... Do you know why everyone keeps snickering at this one?"

"Ah uhh no I don't Y/n. Don't you have something to be doing like getting jobs finished and what not? I'm busy doing my stuff so buzz off." Mercer didn't even look up at me when he said that.

I walk out of the Cistern and into Riften. I begin to look around and I walk outside of Riften to the docks and I sit on the ledge. I look down at the water and then realized that I still had paint in my fur from when I stayed up to continue my artwork. I begin to smile when I had realized that everyone was laughing at my paint stained fur. I get back up and walk into my home to finish my painting.

It was about a little before 6:30 at night when I finally finished my painting. So I pick up my painting and walk outside to Mercer's home to hang it up. Mercer was just getting home from the Guild. Mercer hears shifting in his room so he grabs his sword and rushes into his room.

"Y/n? What are you doing?" Mercer says as he drops his swords. "Um... Nothing..." I try my best to hide the painting but it was too big. "Oh so you aren't trying to hang a painting of... A landscape of deathbells, dragon tongue, and mountain flowers behind your back?" Mercer was pointing his hand out to my newest piece. "Oh this... Y/n painted it for you. This one also painted something else but it's no where close to being finished and this one needs your help. Y/n needs a model and since Brynjolf is... Elsewhere and he's normally my model Y/n need someone to stand in his place." Y/n begins to look down at the ground as she asks Mercer that. "Um sure but don't tell anybody about this OK? I have a reputation to keep up." "Haha don't worry this one won't tell anyone about this. Meet me at my house in an hour or so. I must clean up... My mess from last night."

Later that night.

A knock was heard at my door and Mercer walks in before I could say anything. "I'm here and where are you?" Mercer says as he begins to wander around. "Down here... Down the stairs. Ah yes perfect, this one needs you to lay down with your elbow propping you up. Yes perfect." I was standing in front of a painting leaning on a stand as I verbally directed Mercer into position.

"Uhh I hope you hurry Y/n because I don't know how long I'd hold this form."

Mercer was nervously laughing so I walk over to him and kiss him to convince him that I'll hurry. "Don't worry, this one works fast."