Bets Lucien x Y/n

liebesbisse (I don't know enough about Oblivion and what I'm supposed to do write about it without having Lucien from Skyrim. I own Oblivion but I just haven't taken the time to play it lately. So in this, Lucien is actually from Skyrim in this and not from Oblivion.) (I also lost most of your requests as well).

Y/n Pov,

*High pitched screech*  Another bottle down while drowning my senses in mead.

"Oh, my Nine Divines! What happened to your..." Nazir said as he was bringing in a pot of food from the kitchen.

"Lost a bet with Lucien..." I mumbled and slurred as I held my dagger with one hand and a bottle of mead with the other.

"Why and how?" Nazir questioned as he placed the pot in front of me.

"I don't want to talk about it actually." I slur in an angry tone.

Nazir just rolls his eyes as he scoops out the food from the pot and puts it on a plate that magically appeared. Lucien was seen hiding in the shadows watching me. I look back at my arm that had 'Lucien is the best' tattooed on my arm. 

"I still can't believe you, Lucien. Out of all the punishments you could have done... you tattoo my arm one of the most humiliating things on my arm. Not only is it embarrassing but you wrote it in such pretty font. That tattoo isn't going to get me laid at all. That'd be a turn off if I say so myself."

"Oh don't be such a wimp Y/n. You know magic right? I just used a simple spell to place that tattoo on you so just wait a month then I'll let you remove it. I mean I did win-"

"Don't say it, I am armed with swords, daggers, bows, and arrows... I won't hesitate shooting you in the face mister perfect. I just can't believe that you bested me in that."

"Oh ok, so with me besting you at table spider egg tennis, your ego got so bruised that just by the mention of it bursts that inflated ego of yours. That makes so much sense. At least I didn't-"

"Oh hush your pretty mouth. I'm thankful in the divines that you didn't make me. This tattoo isn't all that bad though I'm pretty sure Brynjolf in Riften will stop being my friend when he sees this. We were best friends, I hope he doesn't think any different of me."

"Oh, so this Brynjolf fella... He lives in Riften huh? What if I paid him a visit?"

"Don't worry Lucy. I still love you all though your wagers suck when the person loses against you and that you can't hide it when you're jealous."

"What am I jealous of Y/n? That he's more of a man than I could ever be? That accented thief only wishes he could half the man that I was. He's always got ladies falling at his feet whenever he walks away from that rat infested guild. If anything, Brynjolf should be jealous of me because I get to see you basically every day and might I say Y/n. You look ravishing in that light armor for the Brotherhood."

"Oh hush it. I know you're just jealous Lucien. It's just too obvious."

"Oh Y/n, you haven't seen me jealous. Trust me, I will show you how I am when I'm truly jealous. I get territorial of my possessions."

"You have a way with words Mr. Perfect Assassin Guy. Teach me your Jedi ways."

"I'll do more than that Y/n. I can show you one of my technics of getting information out of people. It's too confusing for me to just explain it, so meet me in your room and I can teach you my ways."

"Smooth Lucien. That was just too smooth.

I've updated again. Wooo!!