Who are you? Mirrak x Y/N

MadAngus, I know I requested this. Also, if I request something I will write a chapter about it maybe so... Ya.

Y/n Pov,

Logbook,

I have gone my whole life with everyone thinking I am a guy because my hair is cut short, I am very muscular for my gender, a flat chest, my body shape, and personality. "Hey dude, do you wanna fight for women's attention?" I would turn around and they would say, "Oh sorry, I thought you were a dude. Have fun playing with your dollies." I would chase all the kids that would say that and beat them until I was satisfied. I have earned my ranks with the guys not only because I beat them into submission but the also fear me. So all I do now, is accept it and cover my face under a Dragon Priest mask. I also go by my nickname, to cover my idenity.

Now, to the reality of things. I was the Dragonborn who was being disgusted at because Mirrak's Cultists said that there is only one true Dragonborn that is apparently not me. I mean, I can absorb dragon souls and shout without effort plus I am the most recent one at that. So I am the true Dragonborn at this time of need.

Reality,

I have been in Solisthiem for about three months already. For I have read all the Black Books except for the one that has Mirrak in it. I haven't had the courage to face Mirrak ever since I found the final book. My follower Teldryn Sero and Marcurio each have their own opinions about it. Teldryn Sero wants me to go and Marcurio wants me to stay and not kill Alduin. "Y/n, I know you have your doubts but please rid the evil please," Teldryn Sero says as he hands me the book. "Ok, I'll do it, thanks for helping me." I take the book out of his hands and I open it up: a whole new adventure starts. (Ok so completely off topic, I have a lizard on my finger and it seems comfortable.) 

A dragon roars and a word wall is seen. I run over to the wall and discover that it is the final word to bend will. The dragon is a blue dragon that has no crest but a smooth looking set of scales. Seeker and Lurkers are at every corner and the dragon can help me by me taming it. So I use the Bend Will shout and tame the dragon.

Time skip to fighting Mirrak,

I run up to Mirrak and strike him in the gut and swing my sword at him. "Dude that was a nice swing n/n. Now let me show you what I can do," Mirrak says with a grunt. He kicks you in the leg and hits you many times with his sword. He sheathes his sword and takes out his staff. He lauches black goo that turns into tentcles. I dodge each and every strike of the black goo and as I jump, one of my journals falls out of my satchel and I try to grab it, but I am too late. Mirrak shoves me away and he picks up my journal and reads the first page.

Logbook,

I've been bullied by the grown adult men because I don't have a nice rack or a nice ass. For them bullying me they think they won but in reality they just made me stronger. Even though I want I want the bullying to stop, I have already accepted my fate of being alone forever.

Reality,

"Dude is this yours?" Mirrak holds up my journal and asks. "Psh no... that is my sister's... she died two years ago and we were very close," I lie right through my teeth as I catch my balance holding my stomach. "So you won't mind if I throw it into the goo?" Mirrak teases as he holds out my journal. "Go ahead and do it, I don't care," I say as Mirrak drops it. A small part of me died a little when it fell in, but I take that anger and lunge at Mirrak but he moves out of the way and I hit my head. All my things scatter all over the floor and my final journal that has my now times in it has been picked up by Mirrak.

Mirrak opens the journal and reads the whole thing, including the part from today. "Who are you?" Mirrak drops my journal and drops his staff. I pick up my sword and hold it to Mirrak's throat but I hold one hand to my chest because with that fall I broke my arm. Unfortunately, that was my left arm and which was the arm that I used healing spells for. My left arm falls to my side as Mirrak walks closer to me. "Stay back! Don't come any closer," I say as I am backed into the wall. I drop my sword because Mirrak is trying to lift my mask. With my now free hand, I push my mask back down and I try to shove Mirrak off me but it fails.

Mirrak holds both my wrists so I wince in pain. "Let me see that face of yours...Now!" Mirrak's hold tightens as I struggle to get free. "Talos... Akatosh... Help me take on this beast," I say as Mirrak loosens his grip on my broken arm. He lifts my mask and sees my scarred up face and with fear in my eyes. In a matter of seconds Mirrak lifts his mask and crashes his lips onto mine.

Hey...Whatcha think?