I couldn't love you more than I do now Cicero x Runika

I am having a writer's block and I want to write something. I am very tired and I woke up at 2 in the morning and it's 7 in the morning now. I can't sleep so I am trying to write something. I don't remember the exact dialog for the cure for madness quest so please don't get angry that I don't follow along with it. I am a simple writer that writes for fun and it's my passion.

OliviaRzucidlo4973

Runika Pov,

I carefully push open the abandoned Dark Brotherhood sanctuary door. I eye the puddle of blood that followed downstairs and to a closed room. A heavy sigh leaves my lungs as I pull out my twin daggers with the fire enchantment freshly replenished. I knew this battle wouldn't be easy considering the way Cicero went was no longer open.

"Cicero?" I shouted as I saw a ghost emerge from the wall. "Just fucking great... This one must fight these pesky ghosts just for Runika to get to Cicero. This one will strangle that crazy jester once she gets her paws around his throat."

I begin swinging my daggers at the ghost that had emerged and luckily the fight was quick. I wipe the blood that somehow came from the ghost from my golden brown fur.

"How can a ghost bleed? This one does not understand the supernatural enough to know."

I begin to creep around the corner and I see a ghost standing alone across a bridge that had spikes stabbing the side of it. I carefully make my way across the bridge to avoid the spikes. Before the ghost takes notice of my presence I quickly swipe my dagger along the chest area of the ghost. A shriek expelled itself from the ghost as it vanished from sight. A smirk played on my lips.

"If these fights continue being this easy, I may be able to get through in no time to finally get to that jester."

I take more steps along the sanctuary halls and more ghosts emerge. I quickly kill the ghosts before they could deal serious damage to me. Every few minutes I would shout Cicero's name as I would hear his voice echoing off the walls. I take notice that the way I had taken took me downstairs where Cicero's blood led to the closed door. I ignore the broken glass entrance and walk over to the door that I soon realized was locked. 

"This one will kick down this door before she even considers taking that other entrance just to get to you crazy jester," I shout as I begin to kick at the door.

After a few tries, the door gives way and I see the once crazy jester laying on the floor holding his neck to ease the bleeding. Seeing him in this state stopped my angry thoughts about him. I sheath my daggers and walk over to the jester.

"In my final moments, I am glad that you will be the one that I see as my last breath escapes my lungs." Cicero wheezed as he tried to look up at me.

"Runika can't believe she is doing this... An assassin isn't supposed to follow her heart and yet this one finds it hard to end your life. This one believes you shouldn't die..."

"What are you saying, Listener? Are you going to let Cicero live?"

"Yes, this one can't find it in her heart to take your life. Runika has a soft spot for Cicero."

Once I say what I said, I get on my knees and search through my explore's pack to find a healing potion. To my luck, I find a small vial of a healing potion and I give it to Cicero. He hesitated but carefully opens the cap and downs the potion. The potion took a moment to kick in but his bleeding stopped and Cicero had regained a little strength.

"Sithis will judge upon this day and you will be in his favor because you saved Cicero."

"*smiles* For someone crazy and who almost died. You are very sane at this moment." I grab Cicero's hand before getting up to leave the sanctuary. "This one must go now. Runika believes Cicero knows how to find her if he needs her. This one thinks it would be best if Cicero waits until he is healed fully before finding her."

At that moment Cicero smiled. I turn to leave the jester sitting up on the floor and I walk out of the sanctuary.

Months later,

"This one believes Nazir should have warned Runika better before sending her on that contract."

"You really think that I would have sent you on a contract that I didn't think you could do? You did complete did you not? Since the sanctuary fire, you haven't been the same. More reckless you have become it's almost as if you are trying to get someone's attention but I may just be overlooking my observation."

I let out a loud huff before walking away from the Redguard. I walk passed the vampire and I walk out into the cold night air. I am met with a familiar face.

"Runika, we meet again."

I smile at the Jester before quickly embracing him. My tail wrapped itself around one of his legs while my arms remained around his waist. The jester went silent.

"Listener... Cicero is surprised by this encounter. It was me that was supposed to surprise you by this encounter. I *gets cut off*"

I pull my head back and stop the jester from speaking anymore. I connect my lips onto him and I held it for a few seconds before pulling away completely. The jester stood there nearly as red as his jester outfit. I chuckle from embarrassment before trying to walk away.

"Wait... What does mean? Cicero is surprised again because of the Listener."

"It is whatever we decide for it to mean. But right now this one doesn't want to spoil the surprise for herself of the possibilities."

I have written again. I want to thank you guys for being so very understanding of my absence. I needed the break from writing especially considering the event a few weeks ago. Sorry for the chapter not really having Cicero's personality like it's supposed to. In my absence, I have been able to see my boyfriend a few times this month and luckily he has been my support especially since one of my dogs passing. Thank you again and hopefully, I will update again really soon.