Admitting Paarthurnax x Y/n pt 2

Hey yo!! Here is part two.

Y/n Pov

Paarthurnax looks over to me. He lets his guard down for a split second and Delphine was able to get another hit on Paarthurnax.

 He lets his guard down for a split second and Delphine was able to get another hit on Paarthurnax

"Delphine!" She turns around and I am holding my sword in my hand as I am holding my ground. "If it isn't the Dragonborn! Did you come here to join me! Well if you are, you're too late, Esbern is dead and I am not letting his death be for nothing." My anger burns brighter than the sun. Luna flies away knowing that this is the end for someone.

I get ready and stretch my body so I get ready for the most bloody fight that could happen with two old allies. Delphine lunges at me knocking me back a little bit. She spins and hits my side twice and as she spins I knock her over and push my sword over her heart. She pushes it off her and she wobbles back and heals herself.  We go at it again, but she stabs me in the side. My life drains and my magic is depleting it recovering. She poisoned her sword. I get up and shove her over using my sword to stab her in her side twice. She is knocked back and she realizes that I poisoned my swords as well. We exchange hits and Delphine passes out. I take out some rope to wrap her hands together. I take all her weapons and anything that could be useful.

I rush over to Paarthurnax dropping my helmet in the process

I rush over to Paarthurnax dropping my helmet in the process. He passes out from being weakened from the Blades. He slowly shifts into a tall Nord so he could heal up better. A tall pale Nord with white hair reaching his shoulders and a white goatee on his chin. The Nord lays motionless with slow breathing. I rush over to his picking his body up and slowly walk down the mountain and down into Ivrstead. I didn't walking until I go to my home Riverside Manor, days I walk endless miles and nights taking only short rests until I got home. My stewert Vilkas walks out and he sees me carrying someone. I drop to my knees with sticks in my hair and scratches on my face. Luna walks beside me in her wood elf form with Delphine on her back. She as well falls over from exhaustion.

Vilkas leads us all to our room and Vilkas takes Delphine to my basement and ties her up to my wall. I flop on my bed when with Paarthurnax next to me. I wake up feeling refreshed so I call Vilkas in and tell him to change Paarthurnax into some comfortable clothes. I walk out to leave Vilkas privacy but I was pulled back. "Y/n? I actually need your help I just need you to get him some clothes then I can dismiss you. I walk out and find some leather armor and some normal clothes. I walk in and Vilkas has already started to get Paarthurnax undressed so he was shirtless. I drop the stuff at the foot of the bed with my face hot and my cheeks red.

I walk down my basement and I see Delphine sitting there hanging her head low. I unsheathe my dagger and say, "Delphine you are going to wish that you're dead because I will torture you until I get bored then I'll kill you." I make shallow marks that slowly get deeper and blood is drawn from the blade. Slashes here and there on her face. I poison my dagger and slit her arms and legs enough for it to go into her bloodstream. I heal her up but I don't heal the poison that is in her system because she still needs to feel pain. "See you after dinner, I will think out what to do with you next."

I walk out and I find Luna sitting at the table with dinner prepared. Vilkas is also sitting at the table, so they were waiting for me to come and eat with them. We start eating and I hear Paarthurnax stirring but not enough for him to awake. "Vilkas? Do you think you could go into town with Luna for a week or two?" Vilkas looks up from his plate with a surprised look and Luna has a confused look. "Ya, I've been meaning to see my brother and the circle lately, and I bet Luna wanted to stretch her wings out and help someone." I get up from the table and pick up some bread and a bunch of mead and wine while I start walking down my basement.

Delphine has fear in her eyes when she sees me. I undo her mouth binding and shove a piece of bread so she can start eating it. As she is eating, I am making very shallow cuts on her legs. Once she is done, I give her some wine and once she is finished I give her more wine and mead. After about a few bottles she gets drunk and that is where the actual torturing fun begins. I pull up her bindings back over her mouth and I make deep slashes and making sure that when she wakes up she'll be in pain. I poison my dagger once again but this time stab her shoulder and twist. Though she is too drunk to realize what is happening she is screaming from pain. I heal up her other wounds but leaving the shoulder wound open.

Hours later I walk back in the room and Delphine is hungover so this is the perfect moment to end her life. I walk over to her and she can barely pull her head up so I force it up and she looks into my eyes with fear-filled. Her shoulder closed up and it was all red and swollen so I stab that very spot making sure she screams from pain. "How does it feel to be tortured? It is a pleasing experience for you to feel," I say as my eyes turn from e/c to void black (unless that is your eye color then it doesn't change). I make sure that this blow from my dagger is the last thing she feels ever. I poison my dagger that kills you instantly and if the poison doesn't work then the dagger will. I slit her throat and blood seeps from her neck.

I unchain her and care her outside and drop her in my fire pit. "Yol Tor Shul!!" Her body is set to flames and I walk away.

I walk inside and rush to Paarthurnax's side and start healing his wounds that Vilkas had bandaged up. I undo the wraps and most the wounds are gone but still lots of healing to be done, because Dragonbane is deadly to dragons. A little bit of Paarthurnax's life force goes into my body. Tears start to roll down my face as I begin to heal the major wounds and begin to go down the body and back up for the minor ones. "*cough* Y/n? I-is that you? Where am I?" "Yes it is me Paarthurnax, and you are at my home near Falkreath. You shifted into your human form and I carried you all the way here so you've been out for about a week and a half. Go to sleep, you have much healing to do. I will wake you up tomorrow and we will start getting you back to your same old same old self Lo- I mean Paarthurnax." I turn to leave but he pulls back down and whispers into my ear, "I need you to stay here because I feel lonely and I don't want to be alone anymore especially since I am weak." I get into bed cuddling with Paarthurnax and breathing in his mountain scent.

Hello, my fellow readers!! I will be working in part 3 so sit back and just watch what happens next. I hope you have enjoyed it so far and please leave requests because I am all caught on my requests well except for this one.

Welp see ya!