Admitting Paarthurnax x Y/n pt 3

Here is the final part to admitting, I hope you are enjoying it so far.

Y/n POV,

"I am weak so can you stay in here with me?" I crawl into my bed as Paarthurnax winces in pain and holding his stomach. "Get some rest please or I will be forced to knock you out myself," I say getting closer to Paarthurnax and tucking my face into his chest. "I love you Paarthy," I whisper very quietly and I fall asleep when my body finally relaxes.

I am the first to wake up so I walk out of my room and walk outside to take in a deep breath of the sweet Skyrim air. Whines are heard from my room so I walk in and Paarthurnax's side is bleeding from the Dragonbane. I rush over to him and start healing his side while he is calming down from the sudden blood. He get out of bed and walks outside once I am done healing him. "Ok try to do a simple shout at me so I can feel your strength." Paarthurnax barely pushes me back with his shout.

~A week later,

Paarthurnax is finally strong enough to shift into his dragon form and fly to the Throat of the world. "Paarthurnax, I need to tell you something..." "What would you like to tell me on this fine morning?" "How is your body feeling now especially since you can finally shift and fly." "Well I am a lil sore but other than that I am fine." I walk over to the dragon as he sets off for another journey around Skyrim.

A few days later,

"You can do this... Just tell him and then just walk away. Ugh, it is harder than how it sounds," I say to myself as I pace outside waiting for the dragon to arrive. A thud was heard throughout Falkreath Hold. A large dragon figure appears as the dust appears. The figure becomes smaller and it appears to form into a human.

"Paarthurnax? Oh my it is you! I want to tell you something or I might never have the courage to do it ever again." "Dovahkiin what ever you want or need to tell me I am all ears." "Well... I have taken many arrows in my knees and I think I have found the cause." Paarthurnax has a confused look but we both let it slide.

Later that day Paarthurnax starts cuddling with me with loving eyes. "You seem to be in a very happy mood this night. What do you have in that good ole smart brain or yours?" "Oh nothing love," Paarthurnax whispers just low enough to where I could barely hear. Paarthurnax digs his face deeper into my side and he falls asleep. The adventures that we would have once he is 100% better and ready to go out in the world.

I hope you have enjoyed the Paarthurnax three part one shot.