I couldn't make it simple Brynjolf x Y/n

DaedraWorshipper 

I may put in an oc of mine named Rex'la who is a Catfolk in DND but obvs a khajiit in Skyrim. The thing is my oc is super nice and she isn't actually like this but I am making her the villain basically. It'll be wonderful don't worry.

Anyway, this chapter does talk about being captured and being tortured. I know that it isn't very well written but I tried my best. I did have fun writing it though. 

Brynjolf Pov,

"Look Y/n, this job is quick and easy. Get in and out, I know you usually get your jobs from Delvin but I need this job done, please."

I said that four months ago... Where could she be? The job wasn't supposed to be hard, just a simple number's job in Solitude. She is supposed to have been back by now. It should have taken her a week or two at most for traveling across the continent.

"Brynjolf, where are the reports? They are needed so we can start giving out more jobs to the recruits."

"Shut up Delvin! I'll give the reports when I get to them..."

I snapped... My anxieties were getting to me and anything could put me on the edge. I didn't mean to yell at him when he mentioned the reports. Delvin seemed understanding though. He knows why I am like this.

"Look Brynjolf... Either go find her yourself or stop worrying. Y/n is a strong lass but I know you love her. So go find her."

In that instant, I walked out of the sewers and immediately started asking around and investigating to get any evidence of where she could be.

Weeks of going around the continent investigating and getting intel. I finally got something when I entered the town of Rorikstead. The city already felt creepy but I knew deep down in my heart that this would be the place that I'd either find her or find clues as to where she is. I instinctively walked through the city and into a cave not far from the town (I made up the cave btw so just bear with me).

"I don't know why but I know that I am heading in the right direction to find her," I mutter under my breath as I walk into the dimly lit cave.

Immediately once I enter the cave I hear talking echoing off the walls of the cave. I take mental notes that there are people or humanoid people in the cave. The more I crept in the more sounds I could hear and the more light I could see. The cave was too clean for there not to be living things inside. It took me about five minutes of sneaking around to actually see any glimpse of humanoid life in the cave.

The talking was very clear and I could see three Altmer in Thalmor robes and one finely dressed Khajiit female. The Khajiit seemed to be the leader of the group so I try to listen in before sneaking up and try to get information. 

"Did you guys ever get information from the y/r? I need any information that you were able to get out of her about the Dragonborn and the Thieves Guild." The khajiit woman spoke before conjuring a dagger into her paws.

"We got a lot of information from her with these four months. But she didn't start talking until the second month of keeping her here... I just worry there's more information that won't be able to be extracted from her." One of the Altmer mentioned before motioning towards a woman shackled to the wall.

I went pale in the face when I saw Y/n chained to the wall broken. I wanted to jump right up and kill the folks before anything else could happen. I knew I needed to wait until night or else I may not survive the battle.

"Well get more information... I don't care if what you have to do is revive a dead body just to get more information about these important matters."