Sleep Teldryn Sero x Ahzira

Ahzira speaking  Teldryn Sero speaking  Sanguine speaking

I'm going to be doing this in the author's POV... Let's see how it goes.

Author's Pov,

"Another adventure?"

"Why does it matter Sero?"

"Well, I'm becoming tired. We need to stop and take a rest Zira."

"It's only a two-day journey before we're there."

Teldryn Sero stops and drops his stuff and takes off his helmet.

"Ahzira, we are taking a rest here and that is final. Alduin isn't going anywhere especially since he turned good."

Ahzira turns towardsTeldryn Sero and huffs an icy breath. "Luna would have let me."

The little Khajiit, which was barely shorter than the Dark Elf, drops her stuff on the ground and begins to set up camp.

"Meanie... I just wanted to adventure."

"Every little adventurer has to stop and rest every once in a while Ahzira. Now go to bed or I will take you home."

"No! I don't wanna go home! I wanna adventure. I promised my grandfather."

"Little one you're tired and I can see that."

The camp is set up so Ahzira and Teldryrn Sero settle in their tents and listen to the lullaby of nature. A little fox snuggles in Ahzira's arms when morning came.

"Ahzira, I made breakfast. Come on wake up. Don't make me come in there."

Ahzira is sound asleep with the fox snuggles with her as well. Teldryn Sero crawls in and drags Ahzira out and startles the fox.

"I don't wanna wake up." The sleepy Khajiit rubs her eyes when she says that as she fixes her fur so it's out of her face.

"Nice bed head Ahzira, hehehe. Like I said Ahzira, every adventurer needs to rest sometime."

"Bedhead? How dare you! But I guess you were right. Everyone needs to rest."

The Elf and Cat sit in silence while they eat. The fox comes back and turns into an old friend of Ahzira's, Sanguine.

"My old drunken friend Ahzira! It's nice to see you."

"The Prince of Sin himself, Sanguine. How ya doin?"

"I'm fine thanks for askin."

"Excuse me? But who are you?"

"Is he serious? How can you not know who I am? You're Terldryn Sero and I know all that sinful desire that you got."

"Um... and what sinful desire do I have to be exact?"

"Do you really want me to answer that Mr. Elf? Ok, I know that you have a sinful desire for..." Teldryn Sero goes quiet and begins to get scared before Sanguine continues. "For little miss Dragonborn herself."

"Who's the Dragonborn? ... oh... Ahzira..." 

"No the other one in Riverwood, of course, little miss Ahzira. Hehehe, well Ahzira your little mercenary has a crush on ya, whatcha gonna do?"

"Ahzira I can explain... don't go."

"Good-bye Sanguine and Sero of the Teldryn. Love ya both. I need to go and sort everything out." 

Ahzira walks away leaving everything behind except her weapons and a couple of healing potions and food. Sanguine gives Teldryn Seri a toothy grin and disappears.

"Ya know Ahzira he loves ya? I actually can't tell with ya little miss Ahzira."

"I actually do like Teldryn Sero. Not I'm scared that he doesn't like me back, but because I don't wanna admit it."

"Ahzira you're a brave girl and I know that he will love ya no matter what lil one. So go out there and go tell him. Your ego can't be broken because it's unbreakable."

"Ok, I'll tell him when I see him tomorrow. Tell him to go to Riverwood."

Hello there... I have realized that I put my Alabamian slang in my writing. Because I've noticed that I've taken the last letter of a few words to make it my way.