Food Fights Farkas x Imperial

neoculturecrackhead and Kerrispillman

Y/n Pov,

I walk into Jorravsker and I see the woman who looks after the place, who I can never remember the name of. She was setting up the table and getting ready for another brawl or mess to happen during dinner. Tonight's dinner consisted of potatoes, bread, carrot and beef stew, and lastly horker meat made into jerky.

"Tilma is dinner almost ready? The twins are getting irritated from hunger." I mention while walking up the stairs.

"Almost done Harbinger," Tilma answered while still stirring the pot.

After about ten minutes everyone heard Tilma call out that dinner is ready.

"Finally I can get some food in my stomach!" I mention while darting towards the set table.

Farkas was barely trailing behind me but I still managed to reach the table before him. Once everyone got to the table they began to devour their meals. Both of the twins had food all over their faces while Aela managed to be the neatest of the three. The rest of the companions were either eating like it was their last meal or taking their time to enjoy their meal.

Farkas loaded his fork with potato bits mixed with butter and aimed it at his brother which was on the other side of the table. His aim wasn't the best so it ended up landing on Aela's head. In response, she loaded her fork with her food and launched it at Farkas. That landed on him but he tried to get some food back at her but it hit me (Y/n was sitting beside Aela).

The room began to fill up with laughter and curse words because everyone started throwing food at each other. Once I had run out of food I had snuck off to wash myself off. I figured Farkas saw me leaving because I heard footsteps following me when I got downstairs.

"Hey Y/n... Sorry about that."

"*kisses his cheek* It's fine Ice Brain, I had fun but next time try to find something less messy."

I walked away from the speechless and flustered Farkas. I turned around and I saw his face was almost as red as Brynjolf's hair. It was almost too funny to not stay there but I really wanted to wash off.

I've update once again. Please forgive me.