Air Rose x Babes

Hey, though I requested it MadAngus.

Hi, I am the author and I have been thinking... 🤔. I have many friends in real life and yet I only have about two online. Both I love dearly but I feel like I say the wrong the thing to them in many things. So this chapter is an apology for being so misunderstanding to you guys.

Babes POV,

I have had my eyes set on a guy very recently but I only see him once every blue moon on Mondas. So then I figure out that he has a mistress already so he is off the list. One of my best male friends named Shun admits his feelings to me. We live on opposite sides of Tamriel so we have many hours different from each other. He says he'll climb the tops of the throat of the world and put a flag that has my name printed in it. Yet we have never met face to face. I end his little dream real fast when I get the message from him. Later on in life, I notice that my best friend Rose started to like me but I had already known even though she didn't know that I knew. With me knowing that, I've asked myself. Do I actually have feelings for this Nord? She makes me smile when I read her letters and she is the best person that I have ever met. Truly I am developing feelings for this woman but I so stubborn, I don't actually know how I feel towards people.

It was a very dark for it being midday so I walk out of my home in Whiterun and I run into Rose. She has this look on her face that would alarm any guard of they ever cared about what is happening to the town. "Babes, I need to tell ya something. I don't know how to cut it to you but I don't actually like Aela. I know you are going to get mad when the whole truth comes out but hear me out. I-i ac-" "Rose, I'm gonna stop you right there. I already know how you feel towards Aela. I knew you were covering up how you actually feel towards your best friend Babes." "How did you know?" At this time my best friend was nearing tears by now. "Because I have felt it in my gut that you actually like me. But I am still trying to figure myself out. I actually really like you but I am not sure if this is right for me but don't give up," I say as my Nordic eyes being watering as well. We hug out our emotions and once we release the hug, I knew if we didn't date that we would at least be best friends.

OMG!! I bet you are in tears from this part because I have finally released my emotions. I hope this made you understand how I actually feel Rose. Now to the actual storyline because what I had just put was not the one that I wanted to put.

I wake up with a slight headache from having a drinking competition with Rose. Many can we both hold our alcohol because it took forever for atleast one of us to get tipsy. I search through out Whiterun to find the one who tricked me and drugged my final drink. I begin laughing like a madman like Sheogorath with his wabbajack. Then the light hit her in a certain way that made my heart forget the vengeance.

I rush over and jump into her arms and luckily she had quick reflexes or I would have landed on my ass. "Wanna go out on a midnight stroll Vampire?" "Sure Mutt, I'll go out on a midnight stroll with you," Rose says smiling real big like I was her prize meat that she won.

We meet at the stables with a basket in hand and preventing the moon from shifting me. The howling could almost be heard stirring in my chest. "Full moon tonight mutt. Think you can resist that call of yours. I can hear the rumbling  in that chest of yours, so I'll go out on the stroll but can you keep up?" Rose runs along the path with me ahead of her.

We run along for about an hour then she does the unexpected. She pulls me tight and I couldn't control it anymore, I shift but she gets her grip in my tail. I look into her eyes with sorrow in my brown orangish eyes. She grabs my muzzle and pulls it into a soft tender kiss. My claws and paws turn into hands and they run through her hair. I shift back to normal but my tail doesn't disappear but it fluffs out and my ears stay as well. Rose pulls away and she admires my ears and tail that I hidden for many years. "Hehe, surprise?" "Oh so this is natural? Why hide it? How have you been able to hide it?" "Um... Illusion spells are able to hide it so I am very self-conscious about my ears and tail." She pulls me in for another kiss but this one was for loving.

😂 I hope you enjoyed it!! Includes a twist but it is ehh. So throw the phone against your wall or contain the emotion and accept it.